0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to Win trade properly.

Ok, i did this last night and im impressed with the results, ill tell you exactly how i did it, Firstly for those who dont know what win tradeing is its essentially cheating in the arenas to make yourself fight the team you pick.

Heres a little background info, Firstly your going to need 2 arena teams, 5v5 works best, then 3v3, 2v2 is harder to do this in. Secondly your going to need players to be online at 2-6 AM, Thirdly your going to need paitence.

Ok, So you are team A and you and your teammates are in a 3v3 team for example. So your main, and 2 people who you want to get to high rating with are in your team A.

Team B consists of Friends/Alts/random players, who MUST agree to lose, Now youll want to be maximum 50 points away from each other in order to get matched.

Now, you have ure friends online your all in the teams u need to be and your ready to que, This will only work at the very early hours of the morning, i find 3.30 AM to be the peak of this working, and 1 AM and 6 AM is when you should stop/start.

Go ahead and both que up for the arenas, do this around the same time, And wait. How i did this was use my alt account with a 70 to be in the loseing team, and my main was in the winning team, I had both wow's in front of me, Now if all goes well you should BOTH get the arena messege to enter at the same time, if one team gets it and another doesnt, make the team who got it leave the que DO NOT ENTER THE ARENA, that team needs to re que.

As i said the bigger the teams the more chance of this working, however youll need more people online. Now if you did get the box at the same time you can both enter and unless u have have had really crappy luck, youll be faceing each other, just let the team you want to win, win and youll gain rating, Now, lets say u started both teams at 1500, after 3-4 games the winning team might be at 1545 and the loseing team at 1465, Now what u need to do is get friends or alts into the loseing team, and in the winning team, make the loseing team play the winning team and beat it, when your about level again go back on your mains and beat the loseing team again.

Your personal rating will eventually reach 1850, then just get a high rated team to invite you to there arena team, MAKE SURE ITS NOT THE SAME AS THE BRACKET YOU WIN TRADED IN OR YOU WILL LOSE URE PERSONAL!!!. and theres your vengeful weapons =)

How to Win trade properly.
    Yfazo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personal rating and team rating need to be 1850 on the same team, this was changed about 2 patches ago.

Bad, bad repost.

Vannaka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like such a pathetic noob, but im gnna give it a go... Rep Cookies for you if it works (I'd always been curious about HOW.)

Laké's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stupid .. plus: If you download Deadly Bossmods you can tell which arena your two teams join and just dont join if its the wrong arena.

ic3m4n0167's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +Rep Lol nice. +Rep

hoboonaparkbench's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't made so it has to be in same team. That makes little sense.
    You got Teleph-OWNED.

hoboonaparkbench's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also...

To make this alot easier, and faster. When you group queue, you have to have 5 people in the party to queue, but only 1 of them has to accept. So you can just have the team that's supposed to lose have only 1 person accept the queue. What this does is only the person that accepted queue will lose personal rating, while everyone else stays the same. Thus you only have 1 person that has to die.
    You got Teleph-OWNED.

Zaxic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Retarded, doesn't work, no offence