Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mind if I add your convos to my site, KFCgamescamsyou.googlepages.com?
    KFC GAME IS NOT LEGIT AND VERY UNSAFE
    kfcgamescamsyou.googlepages.com

KFCgames - Renting Review.
    Maku's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KFCgames - Renting Review.

Last week i scammed some people, and got dozens of spare accounts. Most of them I gived to my friends but some ones was really interesting so I took them for myself. Then my freind told my about kfcgames. I contacted them and rented them my 70 lvl warrior for PL on my main account (60-70). They told me that this should be completed and 8-9 days and i will get epic flyer. Nice. Free PowerLeveling, I like them xD.

Day one:
    I contacted on aim guy called enjoywow1. Arraned everything and logged to another account to see what they are doing. I was suprised when I saw that they are PL hunter and warrior is offline. Better for me xD.

At the end of the day they logged on warrior, did some instances and send all earned gold to bank character (300g). On hunter they earned 500g o.0 and i was unable to logon on him because i still was getting DC.
    Hunter had also 200k exp more.

Day two:
    True owner of warrior called blizzard and changed all info. The most suprising thing was that kfcgames were stilll Powerleveling my hunter (70% to 61). They don't even contact me that password is changed. Strange people ;P

Day Three:
    It's today. I woke up and logged into game, Hunter is exping in dire maul, with 5% left to 61, with a lot of new items, and 954 gold in bag.

My Opinion:
    Kfcgames are great company, yeah maybe they are slow, but until i don't must pay for their services I don't mind contacting them and argue about PL speed xD

sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KFCgame is using moles within MMOwned to make them seem more legit. They had my rogue for 1 day, then changed the password. I let them farm for a little while longer, then they mysteriously went offline. I checked my email and found out that those asshats got a 3 day ban for "exploitation of the economy". I submitted a password change request, waited 3 days, and stole all the gold those dumbasses farmed. Not worth the final warning IMO.

KFCgame can DIAF.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345