Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not the first time I have gone to them, I am a repeat customer because they are reliable and handle things fairly quickly. Angelica is normally the one I work with, this is not to say that anyone else would not be just a good. I recommend them to others, I have gone on one other website that spam quite a bit just to try them out they offer prices that are cheaper but they don't deliver don't want to go through that again. I will stick with Mmogah

Mmogah
    Gpeterson0823's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    worst ****ing service ever when you talk to them on the chatbox "Angelica" is multiple people so when you have a problem with a purchase you made and they tell you it will be ready within 1-8 hours and you contact them again, you will get a new person under the name "Angelica" and have to explain the whole situation over again, the lack of communication skills that these chines farmers have is a ****ing joke. probably not gonna buy through them again.

choido's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent service. Purchased and delivered within 15 minutes. Will be doing more business with MMOGAH

Bl4ckFir3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some weeks ago i was searching a site to buy gold, but all were very high price, searching and searching i found mmogah and i have a lot of questions because i want to see if were legit, and the support answer all my quesitons and help me with all to buy. Then i buy it and in 10 minutes i have all the gold in my account, was incredible. I highly reccomend this site, very professional, now i am going to buy another time because are very good !!

ocwyrm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had questions and they were answered. I ordered and the turnaround time on delivery was pretty impressive. Less than a half hour for the whole deal to complete, start to finish. I will definitely use the service again. Angelica was great!

Kingsoysauce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This website is nothing short of amazing! They treat you so well and are very quick with orders.
    Theres no need to go to any other website other than MmoGah! They are the best on the internet and I will always support them

manuel1983's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service. Ordered some Gill to test the waters and in 5 minutes it was delivered. Great service .Thanks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

Durohuman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best customer services i've seen in a while ! Bought some gold in wow and they delivered it within 15 minutes and they helped me the whole time I was waiting for it to be delivered by the live chat !
    Great Service .

djfrancozarate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were awesome, Angelica!!

mayden944's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered on US server by mistake. Opened the chat window on the site, and in 5 mins i got a refund, and could order the orginal order that i was supposed to do on EU server. Excellent service and super friendly people.

On the other hand I've ordered a couple of times, i get the gold within an hour, highly recommended.
    Last edited by mayden944; 07-18-2016 at 05:42 PM.

ginobli2016's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered on July 19th. WOW. They are amazing. Everything is on time. Second time ordering. I will always come here. THANKS PEACE!

goopy0416's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service. I made a mistake on my order and they were more than happy to help. Within a few minutes the error was fixed and is now being delivered as I typed this. Will definitely use them agan!

Kolip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best people with wow gold. Love them! They are fast and efficient

Lotu2000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a bit skeptical at first but upon completion of my transaction I was more than satisfied. The site itself surpassed my expectations in delivery time, customer service, and so on..

Angelica was my Customer Support Representative for my order. She was professional, courteous, thoughtful, and concerned for the safety of my delivery. When I asked how much gold was available she informed me along with advising me to not purchase too large of an amount. Lest I lose my purchased currency before I could even spend it. She was quick and efficient with anything she tasked herself with. This was by far the best experience I have ever had with purchasing in-game currency online.

Sincerely,
    Lotu2000

P.S
    Due to my experience with MMOGAH's Customer Service Representative (Angelica) I will be referring this site to my colleagues and will be sure to return for many more purchases.

P.S.S
    Thank you for your service Angelica!

P.S.S.S
    Trivia - They don't teach kids how to write letters in most public schools anymore.
    Last edited by Lotu2000; 08-13-2016 at 11:35 PM.

coldsoul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very fast and nice, no long waiting. amazing service and trust worthy