Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IGEM2010 / www.fastlevelings.com review

I have been contacted by a few members to test out IGEM2010 / www.fastlevelings.com to find out if they were legit and if so how well they did. I first decided to buy some cdkeys and gamecards from him, which went smooth and I had them within 5 minutes of having paid. Outstanding delivery time and no problems.

To be a part of the vote please write your vote as a reply with how you rate it

Originally Posted by example
    Very good
    blablabla why it was good
    The site support is not fluent in English but easy to understand. Anyways I ordered a 1-80 package as you can see below, let us see how they do.
    UPDATE: You can go on livechat with them, or contact them on one of the IM’s, when you order to tell them that you are from MMOwned, that way you receive a 6-8% discount.

Contact info:
    Originally Posted by igem2010 View Post
    Hello, everyone. This is joe talking an fairly urgent issue: from now on, anyone use the email address([email protected]) to send any letter may be the hacker. The best way to figure it out is to contact with us on the online chat, msn or skype. (the new contact info is on our site now!)

And we never asked the info of the game account through letters. So don't click the link in those letters before you talk to us, please.

By the way, I'll be on skype all the time and my skype name is taochunhui86. Thanks

thanks.

Joe from IGEM

1. First aid 450
    2. Level 40 Mount + Level 60 Flying Mount
    3. Class quests
    4. 2000 Gold+++
    5.All items and gold we loot in the process of powerleveling belong to you
    6.Cold Weather Flying skill
    7.The gathering professions to 450+life professions to 420
    Herblism+Alchemy
    Price:$186.99 Time: 14Days

Day 1: Not a lot of progress, level 14.

Day 2: Level 21, contacted IGEM2010 to ask why the progress was so slow, they were reinstalling their computers so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Day 3: Level 44, alchemy is level 230 and herbalism level 263.

Day 4: Level 60, Alchemy is level 300 and herbalism level 305, First aid is maxed as well and a lot of quests have been done.

Day 5: Level 66, Alchemy 344 and herbalism 375, gold 872.

Day 6: Level 75. So far the leveling has been very very good. They have done everything I asked and what I ordered.

Day 7: Level 76,4, contacted IGEM to ask why it wasnt leveled further today. He said that the levler was sleeping, it s okay he must have been working hard the other days.

Day 8: Level 80, Order is finished .. they met all the requirements plus leveled lockpicking for me as well and i had 950 more gold than what was promised... Very pleased!

Updates to follow plus a final summary when I get my account again from the levelers. I am highly impressed so far, I will recommend these guys to you. Very good levelers and outstanding response time on support.

Corey’s review:
    Originally Posted by Corey
    So, KuRIoS recommended this site to me this morning in the bawx. I decided to buy a CD-key for RAF this weekend, and boy was I glad I did!

Website

4/5. It is easy to get around but is not that professionally designed.

Support
    5/5. On MSN the guy is very supportive. He isn't amazing at English, but neither are a lot of people on this forum/other sellers.
    Prices
    4/5. It is the same as retail price, but easier to order.
    Delivery
    5/5. You can quick order from their website, and do not have to go through a verification nazi process like Offgamers. It takes about 3 minutes to order.
    Time
    5/5. My key was delivered 20 minutes after ordering(there were some miscommunications, but all solved!) straight to my inbox.
    Overall
    4/5. I can deal with the site and communications. The people are very nice and will help you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IGEM2010 / www.fastlevelings.com review-igem2010-gif  
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 08-30-2010 at 07:26 AM. Reason: added discount stuff

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To be a part of the vote please write your vote as a reply with how you rate it

Originally Posted by example
    Very good
    I will add it to a poll

edoroom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my review :
    I have ordered from them powerleveling for level 49 until 68 and they gave me coupon with 6% discount of the price but becasue when i put coupon on their site then there SQL problem so they gave me an 1 more level so its 49-69 and its cost me 60$!!
    Day 1 : after my order he told me that more 1 hour the leveler wil start so i went to sleep i ordered at *3:00 am*
    I woke up at 13:30 PM and i saw that my char is level 58 in wow armory
    Day 2 : i woke up in 13:41 PM and i saw that my character level 67 :P so i contact IGEM by msn and he told me that more 2-3 hours my order will finished i was like WTF?
    i am now stil waiting in the 2-3 hours that he say by the way in the armory i saw really cool items! if you want my character name so pm me (i am not saying here becasue my character can get banned isnt? blizz can find that post :O)
    i wil edit more 2-3 hours and i wil say if my character level 68..
    Edit :
    i am level 69
    Last edited by edoroom; 06-27-2010 at 07:09 AM.

{CoReY}'s Avatar Botting Since 2008
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping for a VERY legit company. I talk to this guy via Microphone on MSN and he is very cool. They do not bot, just level by hand and quest= he has 10+ VERY FAST levelers for him. BUY FROM THIS GUY!
    Last edited by {CoReY}; 06-27-2010 at 07:01 AM.

igem2010's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please contact with the 24/7 hours online support on our site to get not only a cheaper price for purchse but a big surprise! We are waiting to serve you any time. Thanks

edoroom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My order finished if you saw my edit^
    in 2 days i become level 69 from 49.

Destony's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a custom package from them via the live support Level 63-80 Mining from 1-450 BS from 1-420 cold wather flying normal flappy 2k gold + etc etc
    My account was banned so the owner, Joe offered my a 1-80 for free i accepted and 2 days later it was level 22:S okay then i went on holiday for a week and its only level 33 Wtf?! so i went onto live chat and after a while they say they have had a problem with their clients and to compensate they will send me some gold and epics at 80 :/ okay decided to give them a chance will post on their progress after that
    Last edited by Destony; 07-14-2010 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why you need to Click the button "Chat Now" (or online support)?

Please come to talk to the online support. We are waiting for you in 24/7 hours. Only if you talk to the customer service, you can have the discount and bonus.

We prefer to have the chat with you directly for making the full understanding between you and us. From our point of view, it's better for you to recognize us through the online chat. And so do we.

Because our customer service are good-mannered and professional to satisfy your request, there would be a chance for you to have some special surprise with them.

Therefore, do not hesitate or reject the invitation of online support you will get when you log into our site, please. Or you can choose to click the online support button on the right of the site after check around or feel some uncomfortable with anything on the site.

Thank you for this cooperation! We do guarentee the concise and effective answer for you when click the "chat now" button.

Joe-IGEM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IGEM2010 / www.fastlevelings.com review-igem2010-gif  

dbartdog's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think its hard to believe a person with breast as there profile pic

Destony's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KuRIoS is an admin, i think you can trust him.
    Last edited by Destony; 06-30-2010 at 05:36 AM.

Noddy123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh i got powerlvling and gold from them when they first started, the ppl on the live help is super and the spead of things are 100% they are safe and give you wath you order 100% on a scale from 1-10 "10" being the best i give them 10

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Updated the review and added a poll - please rate them at the beginning of your replies so i can easily add the votes later.

edoroom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You may not vote on this poll,and i even didnt voted...

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by original post
    to be a part of the vote please write your vote as a reply with how you rate it

originally posted by example
    very good

. .

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, everyone, :wave:. this is JOE. Please come to talk to the 24/7 hours online support while you visit our site. If you talk to our online customer service, you are able to win 6-8% discount fro anything there!!!!!

And while you meet me (Joe), you probably can have a special price (much cheaper price than that you find on our site!!!!)!!!!

So again, talk to our online support, we prefer to talk to you and serve you better. Any time!!!!

Thank you

Joe from IGEM

Page 1 of 18 12345 ... LastLast