Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello,mate. now the new comers register on our site will have 100 credit points.
    To more details please click http://www.fastlevelings.com/display.php?id=94to see the details.
    And with the credit points you can buy the things on our site.Now please visit:Fastlevelings.com - WOW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold,Power Leveling to register.
    The power level is with 6% and gold with 5% discount on the site.
    Last edited by igem2010; 08-12-2010 at 02:46 PM.

IGEM2010 / www.fastlevelings.com review
    noes's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The powerleveling service is good, But I don't like the gold selling service.

igem2010's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noes View Post
    The powerleveling service is good, But I don't like the gold selling service.
    mate , if there's some problem with the gold service , you can contact us online .And we will do some measures for you . Thanks !

olopower's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a powerlevel service from this site yesterday. Due to some problems (that are now resolved) they haven't been able to start leveling until now.
    Ill update this post as the days come. The anticipated time required is 3.6 days

Starting out with level 71 human warrior.

Day1: (level 71)Sofar they have only leveld up first aid, which makes sense.
    End of day 1 (European time, just so you know): No levels gained today. They assure me that they are gonna finish on time, so it´s 3 days left now. Going to bed now.

Day2: Just woke up, my character is online and have advanced to lvl 72.
    End of day2: As expected, they went offline a while ago. Today they've done alot of questing in borean tundra (achieved nothing boring about borean-achievement). They have also played about 2-3 nexus, 3 azjol and a few utgarde keep. My character is now lvl 74 and probably a few bars into the level.

Day3: They came online around 13:00 European time, starting out at lvl 74 - currently in Howling Fjord, questing.
    Update: I forgot to update at end of day 3, but they must've reached 76 at end of day 3

Day4: They are online when I wake up at 11:00, European time. They are lvl 77 - questing in Grizzly hills. According to armory they've done more instances, gained fjord and dragonblight quest achievement (for completing pretty much all quests) and gained exalted with the faction Valiance Expedition

Update: Soon end of day four (EU time still). My character is 79. They have been playing alterac valley a bit. I think they're going to play through the night until the schedule maintenance, hopefully they will reach 80 before that! Ill throw in yet another update before I go to bed.

End of day 4: My character is now lvl 80... and im drunk! yay

Overall this site is really good, at least for the powerleveling. At start there were some minor issues but it all worked out. The english skill were at least 3-4/5 , depending on whoever was chatting. I would recommend this site to anyone in need of powerleveling. I will probably use it again, sometime.

Good luck , over and out.
    Last edited by olopower; 08-17-2010 at 06:13 PM.
    Whoever does not miss the Rolling Ignite has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear friend, because Chinese time and European time are difference. When we are the night you are the noon.so may be you see that the leveler is not update in some hours.we are doing the fast job and will finished on time as the request.so please don't worry about it. and if you have any questions contact us on line:Fastlevelings.com - WOW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold,Power Leveling or msn :[email protected]

Gotowneds's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a shame all Wow Services are so expensive!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gotowneds View Post
    Its a shame all Wow Services are so expensive!
    Hi mate, we are a pure hand-work company. Our price just based on our leveling condition. And Our price of powerleveling is lower than many companies .what's more , we do the leveling faster than them and offer our best services to our customers . If there's some more cheaper ones , i think it may be botting . I think you can understand its risk . Thanks .

olopower's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished my review of this site, a couple of posts behidn this.

Overall: Very good site - recommend it to everyone
    Whoever does not miss the Rolling Ignite has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for your reply.We are try our best to do well.
    now registered on our site can have credit points. use it u can buy the things in the free section. and also have 6% discount for power leveling ,and 5% discount for the gold.pls link http://www.fastlevelings.com/

SprayPlaster's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm wondering how reliable buying arena points is from them, anyone tried that service before? If not anyone knows any cheap and reliable ones? I wanted to give it a try but $157 is a bit steep.

joboy_67's Avatar Active Member Super Wiener CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This website is truly an amazing thing.

I clicked on the link to find cheap Gold prices (I have honestly searched for a long time trying to find good gold prices) and this honestly came out on top. I wanted to buy 2K Gold but sadly I have a prepaid Mastercard that only contains $6 on it and 2K Gold is in around $7.50. I contacted support and was very pleased with their response time and we made a nifty deal where I still come out with my 2K Gold. The service seams very reliable and fair, and I will update this post as soon as I get the Gold I will soon order to see if their response time is anything as good as their live support. I must say that buying Gold with them will be a pleasure for me and will surely do so in the future.

Thanks fastlevelings.com and Igem =)

I rate their service 10/10 at this moment and love their live chat and understanding.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mate , we are waiting for your payment and the gold has been ready for you . Please come to our live chat and continue this deal . Thanks !!1

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SprayPlaster View Post
    I'm wondering how reliable buying arena points is from them, anyone tried that service before? If not anyone knows any cheap and reliable ones? I wanted to give it a try but $157 is a bit steep.
    Mate ,come to our live chat and have a try . We will give you our best service there . Thanks !!!!

takeashot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have order a 73-80 with 450 first aid and mining on my warrior. he told me 3 days max 4 days. and be starting 2hours from now. ill keep you updated on how this goes. I have big faith in this after reading Kurios' review. so we will see

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by takeashot View Post
    I have order a 73-80 with 450 first aid and mining on my warrior. he told me 3 days max 4 days. and be starting 2hours from now. ill keep you updated on how this goes. I have big faith in this after reading Kurios' review. so we will see
    thanks for your reply. we will finish your order on time. Our leveler do a good leveling and with fast speed.now order the power level on our site can have 6% discount. and the gold you can have 5% discount. the new comer registered on our site can have 100 credit points(with the credit points you can buy the things on the free section). more detail pls visit:Fastlevelings.com - WOW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold,Power Leveling
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 08-28-2010 at 04:38 AM.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast