Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your support guys , we appreciate it very much! As of now, we have reduced our price a bit, not on the site tho, we embody the reduction via offer a better discount which will help you to make the price much lower!

For gold: Please contact us via our online support or instant messengers to check gold stock, as long as its available, you can buy it directly, then w8 in game , we get to send the gold you buy in like 15 minutes or so, actually, its less than 15 minutes on average till now! However, sometimes we might delay it a bit cuz there are other ppl who buy the golds ahead of you , hence we have to send the gold to him first. Well, no worry about this, on condition that you do not get your golds, we can issue a refund within 24 hours. As we have a good command of the gold stock, its rare to see that we are shortage of gold in your server. One things please also note , we will verify the legitimacy of any payment, but it wont take long indeed.

For power leveling jobs: Please contact us via our online support or instant messengers to check slots status, we wont take like 10 orders at one time then wait for the availability for leveling, which will delay the process inevitably. what we gonna do is to try every possible means to make you guys happy and get your desired levels punctually! Please note that all power leveling jobs will be done by hand, doing quests, together with some necessary grinding. we also limit the online time to less then 16 hours per day for safe side! Anyway, we suggest you guys to check achievements when we complete your orders.

K, back to the point, 6% discount code: happy2010 for all orders! Enjoy!

Jamie from EpicMMoService
    WoW BAF 110-120 100% Hand Done Power Leveling on hot sales !!! 100% Safe 100% Manual Power Leveling!!!
    For All Your Gaming Needs!! Highly Trusted Seller!!!

epicpowerleveling.com review
    EpicMMOService's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello dear members here,

Recently several of our customers told me that someone(not the delivery man)asked for sending the gold back after the transaction, Here we'd like to emphasize that we won't ask for returning the gold we send to you , under no circumstance shall we ask for that kind of thing!!! Please don't ,I mean DON'T send the gold to anyone once we finish the trade in game.

Also the code (happy2010)for 6% discount is still valid, its not just for gold, also for keys and power leveling service. Thanks

Have fun!
    Last edited by EpicMMOService; 08-03-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: typo
    WoW BAF 110-120 100% Hand Done Power Leveling on hot sales !!! 100% Safe 100% Manual Power Leveling!!!

Confucius's Avatar Moderator The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    268/287
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 4kg got it cheap and fast! Guy on msn was extremely nice and helpful! Everything went smooth and perfect!

If you ever want to buy gold I recommend these guys 100%!

Since they were so great the first time I decided to buy again! This time 12kg! I got it even faster this time and it all went perfect! Another A++ for a great company!
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 08-10-2010 at 02:29 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Ordered 4kg got it cheap and fast! Guy on msn was extremely nice and helpful! Everything went smooth and perfect!

If you ever want to buy gold I recommend these guys 100%!

Since they were so great the first time I decided to buy again! This time 12kg! I got it even faster this time and it all went perfect! Another A++ for a great company!
    Thanks for your honest feedback dude, just as what we chatted on msn, we have tons of gold on your server lol. As long as you ask to check stock , there will be no disappointment at all. Anyway looking forward to your next order And just finished a 1-80(13 days), 65-80(5 days) and 77-80(1 day) hand leveling jobs (not from mmowned tho, I can show you if you ask) we buy epic flyer for two of them even if we do not promise that! Just one thing for power leveling, you guys know that Blizz recently pay much more attention to the account safety side, so please don't log on to check status during power leveling process. Then it will be alright. Again thanks for your support Confucius

darkcutuan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep ordering another thousand gold off these guys whenever I run out. Always very fast delivery.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkcutuan View Post
    I keep ordering another thousand gold off these guys whenever I run out. Always very fast delivery.
    Thanks for your support darkcutuan, yeah we always do things efficiently, no matter what kinda service it is , if you wanna get high quality service, we are one of your choices ! What we said can not really hold water , will leave your guys alone when it comes to review side! thanks

6% discount code: happy2010 , price is not fixed, which can be negotiable in some point esp for leveling service.

www.epicpowerleveling.com

Confucius's Avatar Moderator The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    268/287
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ordered a lot more gold from these guys since last post! Great service, always delivers fast and always nice! I recommend these guys 100%, best gold service I've used!

T0mm's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just woundering, is the RAF levling 1-60 done by hand?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by T0mm View Post
    just woundering, is the RAF levling 1-60 done by hand?
    Sure 100% hand leveling here, we just did a 1-60 without RAF(from another forum, i can show you) in 3 days tho, that all depends which leveler is working for you ,some are fast ,some are decent ,anyhow we always stick to the schedule

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers, ill go for a RAF after icc10 on saturday then ;>

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried it today insead, they had a problem whit my accounts, becuse they are on the same battle.net, so when they log on 1acc the other one is locked. ;(

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by T0mm View Post
    tried it today insead, they had a problem whit my accounts, becuse they are on the same battle.net, so when they log on 1acc the other one is locked. ;(
    yeh we are so sorry about this, it seems Blizz pays much attention to the safe side of you guys' account, they will do regular check as long as there is an IP change. Anyway, we just refunded you all the money . And yeh as what we communicated via email , you can buy a single account leveling , which will work for us well

On the other hand, we appreciate your honest feedback, as a service it always has the up and down, we do not hide any thing , any customer who buy any stuff from us will be much appreciated if you can do an honest feedback! once again , 6% discount code: happy2010

www.epicpowerleveling.com

Breaking news,

Dear customers, our website is under maintenance, will be back within 24 hours,Please contact our AIM or MSN if you need any service here, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding!

AIM: epicmmoservice
    MSN: [email protected]
    EMAIL: [email protected]

EDIT::::::

Our site just gets up and back to normal again , thanks for your patience and understanding, do things best here!

Feel free to buy it from www.epicpowerleveling.com , if you can please tell all people how it goes . We have great levelers and gold farmers !
    Last edited by EpicMMOService; 09-07-2010 at 03:10 PM.

gurluas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They deliver fast, they are nice and their service is good

jackd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 10K gold from these guys... Quick and easy process

From my initial contact with them until i received the gold was about 15 minutes. Would have been even quicker if I didnt get up and grab a beer and quick snack!

Must say so far I'm happy about my first gold buying experience!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gurluas View Post
    They deliver fast, they are nice and their service is good
    Thanks a lot mate , tbh we do not have gold on your server at the very beginning , but i kept checking for you until we get it then i contacted you to complete this transaction! Just wanna say thanks for your support, we are not the best in speed and price but we can be better in service quality, I dare say no orders till now get delayed over 24 hours, well actually almost all of the gold or key orders get done within 20 minutes after payment. Anyhow , we will be more then happy to help you guys out as long as you have any question about our service. Thanks again and have fun!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast