Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought 9000 gold the other day as well, had them within 3 minutes of waiting. As I've always stated, and many other people have stated as well. They're awesome.

www.goodsgarden.com - Powerleveling.
    Druig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    i also tried goodsgarden because of the good reviews here. I just wanted to skip the early levels (i was level 16) so i bought the 24 hours package to try them out.
    They talked to me immediately over MSN after i bought and told me to get my character to level 30. I thought that was ok for 24 hours.
    They didn´t start immediately, but the next day (wasn´t a problem for me). The leveling was great, they did many instances and some quests, no bots. The next day my character was level 30 but they only played about 16 hours. I didn´t complain because they did a great job, i just want to let you guys know that sometimes it may be better to buy levels instead of level time (especially in the low levels).
    Overall goodsgarden is really good and i can recommend them.

GoodsGarden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Druig View Post
    Hi,
    i also tried goodsgarden because of the good reviews here. I just wanted to skip the early levels (i was level 16) so i bought the 24 hours package to try them out.
    They talked to me immediately over MSN after i bought and told me to get my character to level 30. I thought that was ok for 24 hours.
    They didn´t start immediately, but the next day (wasn´t a problem for me). The leveling was great, they did many instances and some quests, no bots. The next day my character was level 30 but they only played about 16 hours. I didn´t complain because they did a great job, i just want to let you guys know that sometimes it may be better to buy levels instead of level time (especially in the low levels).
    Overall goodsgarden is really good and i can recommend them.
    Thank you very much for your review ,mate. When you order leveling time , we don't usually keep online for 24 hours for the security , we tend to make a promise and then try to get it done in less time . so that's why we played for 16 hours . looking forward to doing a better job for you next time
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 05-12-2010 at 02:33 AM.

GoodsGarden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we will send 5% discount (or 5% extra bonus) to Mmowned members , Please feel free to contact with our online service to ask for a special order , welcome to try us out ,mates !
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 05-15-2010 at 01:37 PM.

zaikuyaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ordered a lvl 40-60 package for $ 32 on Saturday morning ,

day 1 : ordered at 08:30 , after 3 hours , order started
    After : lvl 46

day2: lvl 54

And on the final day (day 3): 03:00 they ding to 60 and log off , got told on msn the order is done too.

checked my account and changed my possword , everything looks perfect . also kept the stuff for mining training for me . as I said before made the order . so far so fine.
    Last edited by zaikuyaa; 05-17-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Gnollboll's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this done with paypal?
    Last edited by Gnollboll; 05-18-2010 at 07:25 AM.

kriminal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gnollboll View Post
    Is this done with paypal?
    Yeah, paypal is a payment option.

I just ordered from these guys. omfg.. best customer service iv ever seen from any gold site.. They started leveling pretty much immediately. They even offered to level my professions to 450 for free!! Definitely gunna use this service again.. and again.. and again lol. I shall update when leveling is finished.

UPDATE:
    - Leveling finished on time
    - Professions have been leveled to 450

Overall I'm extremely happy with Goodsgarden, the customer service continued to be very helpful throughout the leveling process. My only regret is that i hadn't found out about this website sooner, i recommend this site highly.

If anyone has any questions that i didnt answer in this about goodsgarden leveling, feel free to PM me.

-Kriminal
    Last edited by kriminal; 05-23-2010 at 06:39 PM.

hbarroso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, ok this is my first post! Just bought pl from goodsgarden (31-50) for the amount of 20$
    Verything looks fine, i had a nice chat with them:

Hugo says:
    can you check my order? ***************
    just wanna know when your going to start
    GoodsGardenSupport april says:
    kk, sec please
    we will start your order in about 3-4 hours , because the leveling guy is having a short break now
    they will come on work by then
    Hugo says:
    ok mate
    thank you

I will update this post !

Day 1: The character was online 6 hours from the payment, and 4 hours later the character is on level 33
    Day 2: As promissed, the character is already on level 50

I Recommend this service to everyone, and they don't use bots or anything, because i can see that my char has quest achievements
    Last edited by hbarroso; 05-26-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Hocuz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Ordered a 22-36 from goodsgarden two days ago ,it should be done in 1 day

Made the order at 10:00

at 19:00 I need to log on and play for 5 hours, talked to the service on msn , she didn’t want me to log on during their leveling period , I really NEED to play anyways , finally she agreed , my char went off in 5 mins . logged on and noticed my warrior is lvl 28 now

logged out 5 hours later , and told the service they could continue at once

the next day 16:00 my warrior was lvl 36

then ordered 20k gold from them , got all within 10 mins after I sent the payment , impressive service , I can recommend them
    Last edited by Hocuz; 05-29-2010 at 10:47 AM.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Funny how their "representative got banned for scamming other members... NOT that it has anything to do with goodsgarden

Louie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    Funny how their "representative got banned for scamming other members... NOT that it has anything to do with goodsgarden
    Well, maybe their representative got banned for scamming other members, I don't know about that - but Goodsgarden still remains, and will always remain a 100% legal, I've been using their service a tons of times, as long as other costumers on this site it seems, and everyone seems to be happy about it - so keep up the good job Goodsgarden!

casuals87's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've purchased there Perfect 1-70 package twice now and both toons were finished well ahead of schedule. I went and followed them around for a while on a friends account and it was clear they were not botting. Had absolutely no problems with them whatsoever and the customer service was always really helpfully.

I also had LW levelled from 1-450 and there was a little trouble once they got to 400 so they refunded me for the last 50 levels. Other than that minor hiccup they've been faultless on all 3 occasions

Hound yO's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just made a order for a small leveling process just while i go to bed of 66-68 of my Blood Elf Death knight. Price was very good only 7.99$ and the customer service was fantastic, all responses were quick and any questions I had were answered well. Will edit this will a progress report once the order is done.

UPDATE: Brilliant order was done in about 2 hours. ordering 68-80 right now.
    Last edited by Hound yO; 06-10-2010 at 04:27 PM.

menkey's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spoke with the person on MSN and ordered a 73-80 package for US$36. He promises to finish before maintenance so we'll see. Will update this reply with the progress.

Day 1:
    Apparently the guy levelling my rogue wasn't available as he had to finish another order. Waiting for him to log on and start levelling.

Levelling has commenced! Rogue is level 75 now.

76 now! Looking good so far.

Day 2:
    Level 80! Everything went smooth with no hiccups.
    Last edited by menkey; 06-06-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Hound yO's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok just made a order for 68-80 power leveling which includes 2000g, 450 first aid and Cold weather flying which the character already has. It is a Blood Elf Death Knight on EU servers. it was ordered Late night 10/06/2010 I will keep this updated until it is done.

Day 1: Started the leveling and i went off to bed..

Day 2: Just woke up and logged into friends account, the character is still lvel 68 in borean tundra (it was already there) and it is AFK Kind of disappointing not getting a level over night but hopefully it picks up the pace will check after I come back from school today.

Day 2 (after school): level 72 in Borean Tundra still kind if good for a few hours work from 68. Will update this after my dinner and before I go to bed.

Day 2 (end of the night): Well it is 12am and am going to bed character is level 74 now and has gone into dragonblight the armory has not shown any achievments except level 70 although it shows 5 quests from 250. Will update once I wake up.

Day 3: Well wow, I wake up to see my character is level 77! with 500 quests done and a lot of achievements all quest related and some for exploring, going very well atm looks like it could be 80 early hours of tomorrow morning maybe even tonight. Will update again later today

Day 3: Well didn't even get to the evening yet and i get a message on msn saying that my order is finished. I log in to see my death knight level 80 with 3400g Cold weather flying skill and maxed first aid! Brilliant service and speed.

Customer service: 5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Price: 5/5 (mmowned discount included)
    overall rating: 5/5

Nothing really bad to say about them to be honest, they did it faster than what they said they would. I recommend this service to anyone.
    Last edited by Hound yO; 06-12-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast