Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SALeveling (Forsaken-Farmers) review - score 1 out of 10

Hi MMOwned Users,

I just placed an order on wow power leveling, power leveling, wow gold, wow powerleveling, wow leveling, wow lvl - www.saleveling.com to Power Level one of my chars from 65-80, after 48 hours, they had only level 1½ level so I was getting kinda suspicous what they were actually upto - I had guildies keeping an eye on the login times of the char in question.

So when a guldie reported that the char hadn't been online for the whole night I decided to login and play some myself - to my surprise I see a few level 1 characters, all placed in the capital cities of the horde - all having strange names like "Wzzk" "Poakelskak" e tc

I got furious and went to their site to report this to them and also get a refund - anyhow, they stated that I can't get a refund since I logged into my account during the time they had access to it. This got me even more mad, I logged in since they weren't online on the char I ordered the PL so this shoudln't matter at all.

Anyhow, this might not be the most informative review and not even the most unpartial either but I have my reasons to throw them in the dirt.

But to be fair, the payment was no problems and they started the service quickly - their Power Leveler was sickly slow though so I'll give you a fair review below:

PRICE: 8/10
    SERVICE: 3/10 (Atleast they have a Live Chat that works.)
    ORDER PROCESS: 7/10
    SPEED-OF-EXECUTION: 1/10
    SAFETY: 1/10
    -------------------------------------
    OVERALL: 20/50

NOTE: Stay away from Forsaken-Farmers and SALeveling ! I've been in contact with my lawyer and we're about to start a lawsuit against them and I've also informed PayPal about their Fraud Business.

SALeveling (Forsaken-Farmers) review - score 1 out of 10
    Demonshade's Avatar get in da van, i got epix

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    20/50=40/100=4/10. Not 1/10. Post and title don't match.

Also, wrong section. Should go under gold seller reviews.
    /AFK shower

ekn's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it's the wrong section but I wasn't allowed to post it under Gold Seller Reviews - will fix the title aswell

asbest0s's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ekn View Post
    I've been in contact with my lawyer and we're about to start a lawsuit against them
    <3 america

also use awesomeplayers, they're cheaper then forsaken farmers and they're safe as well

The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you tell Blizzard as well that they're a horrible service, they might be able to help you out.

Troys's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chances of you getting anything doing with your lawyer are slim to none.
    Pals 4 Life

klufas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ekn View Post
    Hi MMOwned Users,

I just placed an order on wow power leveling, power leveling, wow gold, wow powerleveling, wow leveling, wow lvl - www.saleveling.com to Power Level one of my chars from 65-80, after 48 hours, they had only level 1½ level so I was getting kinda suspicous what they were actually upto - I had guildies keeping an eye on the login times of the char in question.

So when a guldie reported that the char hadn't been online for the whole night I decided to login and play some myself - to my surprise I see a few level 1 characters, all placed in the capital cities of the horde - all having strange names like "Wzzk" "Poakelskak" e tc

I got furious and went to their site to report this to them and also get a refund - anyhow, they stated that I can't get a refund since I logged into my account during the time they had access to it. This got me even more mad, I logged in since they weren't online on the char I ordered the PL so this shoudln't matter at all.

Anyhow, this might not be the most informative review and not even the most unpartial either but I have my reasons to throw them in the dirt.

But to be fair, the payment was no problems and they started the service quickly - their Power Leveler was sickly slow though so I'll give you a fair review below:

PRICE: 8/10
    SERVICE: 3/10 (Atleast they have a Live Chat that works.)
    ORDER PROCESS: 7/10
    SPEED-OF-EXECUTION: 1/10
    SAFETY: 1/10
    -------------------------------------
    OVERALL: 20/50

NOTE: Stay away from Forsaken-Farmers and SALeveling ! I've been in contact with my lawyer and we're about to start a lawsuit against them and I've also informed PayPal about their Fraud Business.

I hate when people like you post in here (Dishonest about their future plans), and finally I'm going to say it. YOU ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH A LAWYER, YOU ARE NOT STARTING ANY LAWSUIT, AND YOU HAVE NOT CONTACTED PAYPAL.

Provide some court filing documents as soon as you present your suit to the courts.

I am 100% calling you out on this, if you can produce these, I will eat the crow pie, but until then, you have no grounds to be ranting about a non-existent lawsuit to try to be cool.

~N40

Overaggro's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maciek View Post
    <3 america

also use awesomeplayers, they're cheaper then forsaken farmers and they're safe as well
    Bullshit ordered powerleveling level 10-58 for a paladin back in Febuary and they got banned me on level 47 with a 3 day ban and all they did was give me money back for last 11 levels

Henessy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klufas View Post
    I hate when people like you post in here (Dishonest about their future plans), and finally I'm going to say it. YOU ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH A LAWYER, YOU ARE NOT STARTING ANY LAWSUIT, AND YOU HAVE NOT CONTACTED PAYPAL.

Provide some court filing documents as soon as you present your suit to the courts.

I am 100% calling you out on this, if you can produce these, I will eat the crow pie, but until then, you have no grounds to be ranting about a non-existent lawsuit to try to be cool.

~N40
    COOL STORY, BRO!

No really. -______-

DrLecter's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ekn, Forsaken-Farmers and SALeveling are not the same company, if you're wanting to review FSF make a different post.

Forsaken-Farmers have leveled several characters for me on 3 different games, and in none of the cases were any of my accounts banned, gold taken, or any new characters made. I can assure you that FSF are not fraudulent nor do they spam.

I insist you do some more research as this is giving bad rep to FSF where it is not deserved.

isaniac's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SALeveling is a scam company, asked them to PL me from 75 - 80 all they did was steal all my gold and bot (which they stated they did not do) the same mob and just sell everything.