0/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

www.igxe.com

never use these for gold. they are so slow its unbeliveable this is my 3rd order and 3rd hassle

[Me]:its been 29 hours and still no gold.
    [Fiona]:We are so sorry for the delay. We checked your order and found the preparation was still in a process. Because recently the items you ordered have been really in high demand which cause the delay. Would you please allow us some more time and we'll hurry up to arrange the delivery for you. Once we are ready, we will notify you in the first time vie email or phone call. We really appreciate your understanding in this case. Thank you.

[Me]:the time is up im afraid. i need to recieve 50% of the gold now or i will be getting a refund im not prepared to wait any longer

[Fiona]:*sorry, would you please give us about 9 hours more?
    [Fiona]:*we will try our best to hurry up

[Fiona]:*once we are ready for the delivery, we will email you or call you at the first time

[Fiona]:*and your order has been marked as an urgent one

[Me]:sorry 9 hours is way to long

www.igxe.com
    Kcuestag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pinki104 View Post
    never use these for gold. they are so slow its unbeliveable this is my 3rd order and 3rd hassle

[Fiona]:We are so sorry for the delay. We checked your order and found the preparation was still in a process. Because recently the items you ordered have been really in high demand which cause the delay. Would you please allow us some more time and we'll hurry up to arrange the delivery for you. Once we are ready, we will notify you in the first time vie email or phone call. We really appreciate your understanding in this case. Thank you.

[Me]:the time is up im afraid. i need to recieve 50% of the gold now or i will be getting a refund im not prepared to wait any longer

[Fiona]:*once we are ready for the delivery, we will email you or call you at the first time

Sorry to hear that, but that's what happens when you don't look at Gold reviews, next time buy from a better rated site .

!iMacroMage!'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, how much gold did you order? It's not uncommon for a gold company to take up to 48 hours to deliver gold.

PinkiPan's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only 10k any other company would of got me this within 12 hour

Kcuestag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only 10k any other company would of got me this within 12 hour
    Gameusd would've got it for you in 5min-30min XD.

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmk I was told to post my review here as instead of making a new thread.

My order: 20 Million swg credits (yes swg but this site also sells wow gold!)
    Price: $10.6 (very cheap if you're wondering)

So I talked to live support they gave me a link to use that gave me a small discount, then I ordered from there through paypal.

They processed it and told me to login, after that live help dced. After waiting 30 minutes and thinking wtf I decided to check my order status. And it turns out I accidentally chose the wrong server!
    So I tried going to live support but it wouldn't connect me with help, so I emailed them. After getting no response for about 15 minutes I decided to just launch live chat and wait as long as it took for an agent. I got one and I told them my problem. They switched my order to the other server and told me to wait in game.

I was contacted within 5 minutes to come to the bank to receive my money, so I took a shuttle and was on my way! But oh noes I had very, very bad lag, it took 5 minutes for me to send a message (very crowded area). I received tells from farmer asking where I was, but I could not respond because I was so laggy! So I booted everyone else off the router I was using then relaunched the game and the lag was fixed, I went to the farmer who had waited for me and then got my 20 million credits with no problem!

So even though I made a mistake and had some problems on my end when trying to get the credits, making it very inconvenient for the website, they still helped me and I got my 20 million credits no problem!

I know there have been bad reviews about this website but I recommend them 5/5, I went to this website because my usual gold websites did not sell swg credits and this was one of the cheapest sites I could find. They were very helpful and are legit 100%. I don't know why others had problems but this was a great site for me and I will use it again if I need swg credits later!

mmoprotect's Avatar Master Sergeant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear that
    you may contact me personally if you need more gold
    I promise you best price online,instant delivery
    cuz i always check my stock before customer pay for the order

goodluck to you
    AIM:mmoprotector Skype:mmoprotectors Websitewww.mmoprotector.com
    WTS cheapest WOW Gold,Archeage Gold,Wildstar,ESO,LoTRO Gold,Guild Wars2 Gold,SWTORcredits,AionKinah,FFXIVGIL,RIFTplat and Power leveling !