0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dwight's Powerleveling (MMOwned)

Dwight's powerleveling service : http://www.mmowned.com/forums/servic...-emporium.html

After having some set backs using another service I decided to go with MMOwned members again and see how things worked out. This guy offers some upstanding communication and fair prices.

Order: 72-80 Rogue (already has decent gear)

Day of order:
    We had a few issues getting ahold of each other prior to order but that was due to our schedules so PM on forums worked out fine. He was quick to provide info on the service and agreement on all aspects of the order. I will not have to pay until after the order is complete due to my rep and having recently had issues with another leveler. Your experience may not be the same as mine. I also setup a bank toon for him to mail all items to while leveling to keep bag space open at all times.

Day 1: 72.5
    I didn't get him info until later in the day and he got a late start along with having a raid to go to. So I didn't expect much for the first day really. He cleared up the bags and mailed them to my bank toon.

Recieved a PM on the forums with info on the day and status of the toon.

Day 2: 74
    Got pretty far and had mail with quite a few items in it. Also has been skinning as he goes to level that skill (I did not request this), so that is another plus on the side.

Recieved a PM on the forums again with more info about the status, and I'm very pleased.

Day 3: 75.5
    Bit slower but did have more mail and got another PM about the status of the toon and an apology on not hitting 78 as he had planned. Raiding and family were involved and that is completely understandable.

Day 4: 76
    Sitting at 76 now. I had posted there was no level gain on this day but armory just updated so progress was made. No PM update from him though but as long as it's getting progress.

Day 5: 76 (if armory is up to date)
    Received 2 more sets of mail from the rogue on my banker so I know progress is happening. Still 76 from yesterday but could be close to 77. Got a PM last night that it would be done on Day 6 in the morning or Evening, so I've got my fingers crossed.

Day 6: 77
    Made progress and I was confused on the completion day for 6. It should be done on Day 7 morning or evening.
    He did a great job so far with leveling skinning to 450, purchasing cold weather flying, and I funded the rest of its epic flyer mount for faster leveling from 77 to 80. Things are going smooth for the most part.

Day 7: 78
    After the info from Day 5 I read his PM wrong it was meant to be Day 7 morning or night. Well he had to raid and some other RL things to attend to so we got 78 for today which I'm not mad about at all. Received a PM about it and that it would be finished late tonight or Day 8 morning.

Day 8: 79 (currently on armory) in progress....
    Rogue is 80 and running strong.

UPDATE: I completely forgot about updating this review and had a mental assumption that I already did. Dwight's PLing service was hands down the best experience I've had on mmowned with levelers. You get high hopes and plans at the beginning from what most say "is the fasters level" or "3 days no problem", but with Dwight's you get what you pay for and updates via PM each day from him.

I'm not sure if he is even doing the service anymore but if so I hope anyone that's looking to have something leveled, get with him and see what you can work out.

Happy hunting guys,

THIS PROJECT IS FINISHED.
    Last edited by garoboldy; 07-10-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Forgot to finish the review :(

Dwight's Powerleveling (MMOwned)
    trev1776's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep us updated this guy seems pretty legit. +Rep for sharing your experiencce.

garoboldy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 4 updated

no good news.

EDIT : Armory must have updated just a few minutes ago because the rogue is 76 now. so progress was made.

Dwight K. Schrute's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the review, trying to finish it up now. =) Just had a ton get in the way, so progress was slowed somewhat.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    updated up to day 5.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    updated for Day 6.

7 and final day in progress.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    updated 7 with new info and corrections.

Day 8 (final day officially) in progress.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINALLY UPDATED! lol

I completely did not realize I hadn't updated this thing so I finished it up for Dwight and its good to go.

Rahizzle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds really good.
    :3