351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

KuRIoS' Reviews - Goldsellers/cdkeys/misc

I thought it would be better to have gold reviews, cdkey shops and miscellaneous in another thread.
    so here we go

Companies reviewed:

MMOkings.com * * * * * * * * * - (92,5%)

xmanlevel / powerlevelingcom.com * * * * * * - - - - (67,5%)

RandyRun.DK * * * * * * * * * - (90%)

CDKeys / Gamecards Click to go cdkeys/gamecards review

Gold Reviews
    (Might be in Progress)

MMOkings.com * * * * * * * * * - (92,5%)
    I must say, that from every website I have visited and ordered gold from, MMOkings has the best and easiest to work your way around. The gold is a tad more expensive than at other places, but in contrast to other goldsellers, MMOkings doesn't sell or transfer the gold from a chinese IP therefore the Banchance is reduced a lot.
    I ordered 5.000 Gold and chose FaceToFace trade to minimize the chance to be banned even further. I decided to check out the live chat to see what it was like, since that is essential when buying gold - in case any problems occur. Livechat spoke perfect english and understood me perfectly.
    The gold arrived 2 hrs after I spoke to live chat, very impressive, fast and smooth.

Website layout: 5 out of 5
    Easy to work my way around to what i needed.
    Price level: 3.5 out of 5
    It was a bit more expensive than elsewhere.
    Security: 5 out of 5
    I must say that the whole security had me impressed it seems that they really care about their customers, therefore the price might be a bit higher, but rather that than having my Main account banned!
    Livechat: 5 out of 5
    Most excellent, nothing to put my finger on here.
    Overall: I must say that I am really impressed. The prices was a bit higher than other places, but the security and professionalism of the livechat made the higher price okay in my opinion. I can highly recommend MMOkings when buying gold.
    Discount : Kings45
    MMOKINGS

xmanlevel / powerlevelingcom.com * * * * * * - - - - (67,5%)
    I ordered 4000 gold from xmanlevel, it was a bit cheaper than MMOkings, but I didn't get the same feeling of account security. I don't know why I feel this way, I think it has to do with the seller saying "I gold for you", it sort of just made me have a weird gutfeeling.
    However as always with xmanlevel, it really seems like you are the only customer they have, they take their time to talk to you on msn and that personal interest that they have in you makes you feel good about their service.

Website layout:
    2 out of 5
    You dont get the same first impression as you do with MMOkings, doesn't look as professional as their site.
    Price level: 4 out of 5
    Cheaper than other services, more expensive than some. I don't know, It is hard to put a grade on goldprices as they are fluent and change all the time.
    Security: 3½ out of 5
    This is just a gut feeling, but I didnt have the same feeling of security as I did with MMOkings. Once again it is just a gut feeling.
    Livechat: 4 out of 5
    The english is not 100% fluent but it is good enough to easily understand, the guy on the other end understands you easily too. I never had any problems contacting them either. I really like the feeling that you get when you talk to them, you feel like you are their one and only customer.
    Overall:
    Once again xmanlevel impress me. If you are looking for cheap gold and a fast delivery then these are the guys to choose. I had my gold within 20 minutes of putting down the order. I used a new email so they didnt know it was me again, got 5% discount by telling I was from MMOwned.
    Discount: Tell them you are from MMOwned

RandyRun.DK * * * * * * * * * - (90%)
    I am writing a review of Randyrun.dk due to numerous requests from our members at MMOwned that I should review this company.
    The company is the only, that i know of, EU based gold selling website. I am ordering 5.000 gold just as i did from the other Gold selling sites and I am chosing face-to-face / Ingame mail delivery.

Website layout: 5 out of 5
    Very easy to work with, it has everything I need - plus it is in danish. (You are able to choose another language at the top)
    Price level: 4 out of 5
    Decent pricing at the time of my order. 5000 WoW gold was 60 US dollars making it 12 USD per 1000 gold.
    Security: 4 out of 5
    It is hard to say for me to be quite honest. I couldn't find any information anywhere as of how they deliver the gold, if it's from a EU ip or what it is, the guy that delivered it to me spoke fluent english and not "asian english" - I hope i wont offend anyone with that.
    Livechat and support: 6 out of 5
    Yes , 6 out of 5.... How is that possible? It is possible because RandyRun goes to extreme lengths to ensure customer satisfaction and happiness when it comes to support and livechat. The livechat was not online so i called them instead and the guy at the TOLL FREE telephone support spoke danish. simply outstanding.
    Delivery: out of 5
    I was contacted by a farmer 6 hours after my payment was sent through paypal. I contacted randyrun and asked why it took "so long". I got the answer that they were lucky enough to have gold on my server and that it was not the reason why it took 6 hrs. The reason for it taking 6 hrs is that my order and payment had to go through their security desk checking my information and such. Then when it was done they found the farmer to deliver it, this whole procedure took 6 hrs.
    Overall:
    If you are buying gold and you care a lot about support and customer care, then i would use RandyRun. If you care about getting your gold minutes after you place your order then i would not use them.
    My experience overall is good and I will be testing one of their other services soon, it seems to clear to me that with RandyRun.dk the support and what i have chosen to call "customer care or customer relationship" is highly valued. Me turning back to them for other services clearly shows that i am happy with the overall result.

^--- I LOVE that banner :P

Last edited by KuRIoS; 01-03-2011 at 09:23 AM.

KuRIoS' Reviews - Goldsellers/cdkeys/misc
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    cdkeys / gamecards

This section will be for my reviews on cdkeys / gamecard sellers both companies and forum members.

Swagvault Rated 5 stars out of 5 *****

I have used Swagvault for a long time, but I created a new account to buy a EU 2 months gamecard from them so my discounts and such wont be counted into this review. Website is professional and easy to work around, the livechat is fluent in English and replied/assisted me within 10 minutes of me wanting their help. I ordered the gamecard and received an email containing my order details immidietly after.
    When I login to Swagvault and click "My Account" and then "My orders" I can see that my order has been placed and it is processing. Nice and easy tracking system.
    Ordered at 18:05
    Code:
    Products and Services Ordered:
    ------------------------------
    1 x Games - World of Warcraft 60 Day Pre-Paid Time Card - EUR () = $29.99
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sub-Total: $29.99
    Total: $29.99
    Payment Method: PayPal
    Received an email just now 18:25 "swagvault.com Game Card and/or CD-Key Code Auto-Delivery Notice

login to your swagvault.com Account to receive the Game Card and/or CD-Key Code(s). After you login, click "My Orders" and then the "View" button next to the product name. You will then find "GTC/CDKey Code" marked in red. If you click it, a screenshot of the code will pop up.
    "
    I logged in and my gamecard is there, it worked perfectly.

Last edited by KuRIoS; 05-16-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Forever's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was the website again where you can buy CDkeys? The one you gave me after offgamers kinda scammed me? I'm out of gametime now but I forgot what the website was :P

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    swagvault is what i use.

SDO's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well I have purchased gold from both these 2 sites in the past week to see how they perform. 5K g each...and its going on 8 days for my powerleveling.com gold purchase...they have had my paypal funds for 7 days now. I even confirmed via telephone...

everytime I contact them for a update they tell me they are working on getting it processed....hence they are still farming for my gold and I am low on the priority list.

On the other hand MMOKings while more expensive, did deliver in only 4 days. I am still not impressed by them though however as 4 days is still too long to process a order. Yeah I can chat with them using 24/7 support for them to tell me I have to wait for my gold that I spent money for.

Does anyone out there have a decent gold sight that actually delivers fast like they all advertise they do but never deliver?

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I never told you to order at powerleveling.com but powerlevelingcom.com

m0rbidang3l's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    l2read

lololol

Bhood21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Belrion.com did a great job for me the other day. I ordered 10kG and after a tedious verification process had my gold in a total of 45 minutes.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    just ordered a gamecard at swagvault

Rockerfooi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    just ordered a gamecard at swagvault
    I assume you received the other GameCard you purchased 3 weeks ago??

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rockerfooi View Post
    I assume you received the other GameCard you purchased 3 weeks ago??
    If you look closer you can see that i simply edited an old reply, so it will be easier to look for cdkeys/gamecards reviews and gold seller reviews

Rockerfooi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    If you look closer you can see that i simply edited an old reply, so it will be easier to look for cdkeys/gamecards reviews and gold seller reviews
    Ah lol, didn't notice that. Sorry ^^

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    just added randyrun gold review.

hyund's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please review worldofgame.net

i found this site some days ago, but i didn't buy any gold.
    because the price is too low. it's $2.99 for 1000G, don't know if it is true.

please help me review them. thanks.
    Last edited by hyund; 05-16-2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: sorry, i didn't mean to post a link. sorry

kriminal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expanding on the comments on swagvault. Their gamecard and gold selling it legit.. However I had my account banned whilst being power levelled by them. Just something to think about..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast