Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought 2x EU Game Cards from swagvault 2 hours ago but they had no in stock.. So a minus for that.. Estimated time is 12 hours.. Offgamers.com > All

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I finally recieved my game card codes and I am happey

KuRIoS' Reviews - Goldsellers/cdkeys/misc
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Chinchy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    Nice website.

Oceanicws's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just adding a couple of my experiences.
    Swag vault: signed up to buy a 60day time card. After a lengthy ID verification I was delivered my card within a couple of hours. Several weeks later I returned to purchase another, transaction went smooth paid through money bookers and had my key within an hour or so. A week after that transaction I returned to purchase some cd keys. I out my order through all good payment sent etc. About 12 hours later after checking my email several times I returned to the site to check the status of my order. Refunded. I opened live chat to ask why and was told they only accept western union or money order because of problems they were having. I thoug oh well I'll wait a couple of days. Returned 2 days later and opened up live chat to see if payment methods were back to normal. Was told I could use pay pal so went ahead and placed my order, same as first time no email notification to tell me my order had been refunded I had to check back at the accounts page. It has now been a week and I have not recieved any money back, not saying this is swag vault, could be just delays with money bookers or pay pal. But I am dissapointed that I am out of pocket several hundred dollars because live chat are misinformed.

IGXE: signed up to buy cd keys after swag vault went out the window. Ordered cd key, got email to send photo ID. Sent through a copy of photo ID and was told it was unacceptable and to send another form. I wrote back saying I did not have another form of ID available, apologized and asked kindly for them to refund my money.
    After approx 50 emails back and forth over about 3 days of them asking for ID and me telling them I don't have any, they finally got the idea and told me my order was cancelled and I would be refunded.

All in all I am pretty disappointed with both of these sites as I am still out of pocket several hundred dollars and with no cd keys to show for it.

visitor's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/15
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some issues with offgamers when it comes to cdkeys. Never any issues with swagvault though. The ID-verification is a onetime thing and is understandable.

for gold I use GameUSD, MMOga, Guy4game and MMOKings

Oceanicws it sucks to hear that you had issues, hopefully you get your money back.

Thanks Kuurious for the help.
    Hey I just met you

Marquidesade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for your usefull informations, this is what i looking for