0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rentalaccounts.com = Scam

So someone in the Bawx said rentalaccounts.com was a good place to rent accounts to.

I had a frozen account my friend gave me that he didn't want any more without WotLK on it. After talking to their guy on AIM, he said put the info in on their website and that they would send me an email once they started.

I had already activated the WotLK Trial on that account to goof off on it and the trial was ending today. They said they would put time and WotLK on it to play. Well I noticed he was online and in WG farming on the paladin and I hadn't gotten an email from him. So I tried talking to them on AIM again and noone replied, so I sent him a message ingame saying "Hey how's it going" "Can you talk to me on AIM". No response, so I changed the password and then logged on to boot him off and he was getting all the ore he had mined prospected.

So I guess them putting WotLK and gametime on it was just to put the trial and farm for 10 days. Anyway, I'm glad I got to change the pw before they made any money off the account or got it banned.

Also doing some research, -Rent account | lease accounts | rentccount | rentalaccounts | free powerleveling | free powerlevelings | wow gold- is the same company just a different website, but same AIM and MSN.

Rentalaccounts.com = Scam
    Krunkage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a shame there are hardly any legit companys anymore =[

Benny Lava's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I talked to them later, and they said "You weren't on AIM or MSN" (which is a lie because I was when they first came online) then they said "We sent you mail before we start" (which is a lie because I checked my mail all day long). I tried to get them to send me the game card code first and then I'd let them play on it but they wouldn't so I said never mind.

Why isn't there a legit place who'll take my damn account. I don't want any gold or anything, just a damn game card and WotLK