1/2
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Offgamers.com Pro Powerlevling Review

So today I was bored and I was tired of leveling, I decided to look around for some powerleveling and I had always heard Offgamers.com was quite fast so I decided to check them out. My character is currently level 72. I ordered the Pro Powerleveling which is supposed to be much faster and done by their best powerleveler's. The estimated time to completion was 3-4 days. It also includes Cold Weather Flying at the end.

Day 1: It is 9:30 PM my time, I ordered and confirmed my order. I am waiting on the powerleveling team to pick up the order and start. They say there is a 1-12 hour waiting time to adjust to IP.

Day 2: The profile link says it has be 19 hours, and they are level 76, halfway to 77. i don't know about you guys, but that is fast. They are supposed to include 1000 gold on the account at the end, and already there is 1600 and about 100 cobalt ores. My mining is 425/450 now, and my first aid is at 402/450. I'll update this a few more times today.

Day 2: The profiler is at 22 hours now, and they are halfway to 78. I have no doubt they will get 78 before the 24 hour mark is up, but the question is when. So far they have done 5 levels in less than 1 day, that is some serious grinding. They bought me cold weather flying already, and my gold is already 1000g higher. Mining has only advanced 4 levels to 429/450, but first aid is now 439/450. The last update on the profiler was about 1 hour and 20 minutes ago, and I have them updating every 2 hours. I will update once more before I head to bed.

Day 2: The profile is at 26 hours, the order is finished. Cold weather flying was purchased and 2200 extra gold was left on the account when they only needed to leave 1000 extra. The skills were maxed like they were supposed to. I'll definately be using them again.

Last edited by DrD; 12-21-2008 at 01:39 AM.

Offgamers.com Pro Powerlevling Review
    [Spirit]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trust me, these guys are friggin great. They buy you gear that you need, level fast, will answer any questions you have, and actually speak decent English.

The only problem I ever had with them is once a leveller PLed me from 25-35 (I was bored and I only had a little bit of money) and I started off with like 8g. The guy respecced me, and didnt respec back, so I was left with a big fat 10g charge to go back to my normal spec. But no big deal, just borrowed the gold from an friend.

Overall, Id highly reccomend them!

DrD's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done.

Post size.

Maree's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wah Nice.
    This makes me wanna PowerLevel But I love Leveling my self so Blah No thank you :P

I might do powerLevel later on but this is something I would look into when I'll be looking, thank you so much!