0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: WoWMine Review

Bought from them in the past (December 2005) and got the gold fast. I accidentally placed the order twice, and instead of refunding one they convinced me to keep both by talking me into it.

Yesterday I made a small order and now you have to do this telephone BS. They didnt call after like 20 minutes so I went to the webchat and waited ... and waited ...

THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS. I got so pissed off at "Hattie" I cancelled the order. And the bitch wasn't going to do it either until I threatened for like the third or fourth time to start a complaint with paypal. I think if you're going to do business with english-speakers you need to have people who understand more than just "U wait 12hours? pls?" And I was in this nonsensical conversation for more than an hour.

Plus, Paypal automatically put their payment on hold, so I (was explained to by PayPal rep) have to wait for the refund.

So, in conclusion, screw wowmine all the way to hell. lol.

WoWMine Review
    SciBbLEs the blue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have had more than a few expriences with wowmine over the last 2.5 years. as far as gold purchase and delivery, i really have never had a problem. sometimes they will be out of stock and the delivery will take a little while, maybe a day or two. not too bad. as of late i have been looking to buy a few thousand gold for a few wastes called alts. the prices now are totally outrageous considering the rate that it can be made in game.
    as far as powerleveling goes... i had a priest made a year ago, it was finished in the specified time however i thought 4 weeks was a bit much. a few regrets were the level 40 +sh dam gear my toon was wearing at lvl 60, the complete emptyiness of my bank and wallet, and the reputation they had given my toon on the server. fortunately i had had the toon done on another server on a second account so i was able to start fresh on my regular server. would i recommend them for any service? a year and a half ago? yes. Now? hell no. i am fortunate to have a wife fluent in mandarin which made the process of communication 100% more effective. IMHO there has to be someone better out there for the services they provide.

neeso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey guys, i spent 198 dollars to level a priest a long time ago with them. a guy who worked there changed my password 5 times.. i managed to change it back all times... in the end i scammed 1000 gold outta them saying i wanted the rest in gold. but the main problem is they deleted all the armor off my main toon there and that really pissed me off lol. thank god he was only 30 at that time. even though i lost most my crap and it got banned. i got a level 40 transfered and 1000 gold with him.. i would NEVER use this site for powerleveling they have the worst tech support in the history of the earth when it comes to pling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12