424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mage Macros

Hey guys, i just decided to share some mage macros as i pvp my mage and hopefully soon hit 2.2k(my goal on him). I just hit 90 2 days ago from botting and these are what i've come up with. All it will be is, what spec it is in, how to use it, what it is, and does. Please don't flame saying, "oh everyone knows these" because they don't clearly if I didn't know em till now, there are still people out there. All macros are 100% made by me. If you like em, leave feedback.

Arcane:

Fire:
    This is used to burst a target with 4-6 pyroblasts, mattering on procs.
    Code:
    /castsequence reset=2 Presence of Mind, Alter Time
    /use Grievous Gladiator's Badge of Dominance
    If used correctly, you can half health or more somebody in a matter of seconds. Wait for 2-3 procs of Hot Streak(get the full 2 proc, and if u can manage to get another). Then just spam it twice and spam pyroblast and gg
    Frost:
    This is used for when your pet decides to stay in combat, and you want to mount up when it says you can't, because you are in combat.
    Code:
    /click PetActionButton10
    /cast MOUNTNAME
    /click PetActionButton8
    Just click it, or spam click(for better results) and your pet will stay on assist but come to you, taking you out of combat(as long as pet isn't being attacked). Like in, https://i.imgur.com/FMJrSew.png, the pet's assist and passive moves must be in the same spot.
    This is used to make your burst insane in frost.
    Code:
    /castsequence reset=3 Incanter's Ward, Presence of Mind, Alter Time
    /use Grievous Gladiator's Badge of Dominance
    /cast Icy Veins
    For this, you have to press the macro once until you get the Encanter's Ward buff that gives you extra spell damage, then use pet nova/frozen orb on the person you are popping cds on, for Finger's of Frost, then(optional) wait for Brain Freeze and/or use Ice Block(then take it off for the glyph'ed buff) then spam the macro twice. For the full effect have all currently on.

If these help anyone in any ways, then i will keep this thread updated, but if not then sorry i still will

Mage Macros