Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keybind and Spell saving for multiple users or bots on the same account.

So i let my friend play my character when im not on, he mostly does PVP. So when i log back on all of my binds and spell are in different positions. I save the way my interface looks using Bartender profiles, as does he. But this dosnt save the keybinds, and it also dosnt save where the spells where.

My problem: I saved my WTF before he went on, then when he logs off i would delete my current WTF folder and replace it with my old WTF folder (the one with all my old binds and spell positions) but it dosnt reset them.

Solution: I need a program or solution that can make it so he can make his own setup for spell and binds, but allowing me to also do the same.

PS: Resting binds and remapping them every time and then setting up all my spells back onto my bars is not an option.

Anyone that can give me a decent suggestion that works will receive my rep for the day.
    Also this could be helpful for bot user, as sometimes a bot needs the spells in a certain order, and all binds must be reset.

Keybind and Spell saving for multiple users or bots on the same account.
    Silencie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spells on your bars are stored server side. There's nothing you can do locally to change that.

Maybe an addon like bongos or domino or so would save the spells and keybindings seperately... that should work with your WTF copying.

dj_cRaZy00's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best addon for this sort of things is Simple Action Sets . Just type /sas save morica (just an example) and it will save your keybinds. Now when your friend plays he types /sas save hisname and both interfaces are saved. Now when you log back in type /sas load morica and your keybinds/spells are back. I use this addon cuz i switch talents every day (pvp/pve spec) and it was pretty annoying to change my interface every time. Don't know if it saves keybinds too, but it will save your Spell bars.