Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advanced Macros

Hi all!

I've been an inactive leecher for over a year now here on MMOwned and it's time to contribute. Just a small boring introduction, I'm an addon author, Lua expert and macro guru. I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong section or if it's a repost(I did make every macro here myself though). I hope you enjoy! /end small boring introduction.

Macro #1
    This macro will try to use conjured mage refreshment first, after that your own food and if you don't have that one it will try to use the arena water. For editing the macro, the red number is the item ID of the mage refreshment, the green number is the item ID of your own food and the yellow number(all the way in the back of the macro) is the ID of the arena water.

Code:
    /stopmacro [combat]
    /run local d,c,i,f=33445,43523,"item",f82Ht or CreateFrame("Button","f82Ht",nil,"SecureActionButtonTemplate")f.s=f.SetAttribute;f.s(f,"type",i)f.s(f,i,"item:"..(GetItemCount(c)>0 and c or IsUsableItem(d)and d or 43236))
    /click f82Ht

Macro #2(mage)
    Tries to eat your conjured food, and if you have less then a certain amount (default 0) of strudels it'll use conjure refreshment. The red number is the item ID of your refreshment and the yellow number is the amount of strudels the macro will start conjuring instead of eating.
    Code:
    /run local c,t,i,s,f=43523,"type","item","spell",G49jS or CreateFrame("Button","G49jS",nil,"SecureActionButtonTemplate")f.s=f.SetAttribute;if GetItemCount(c)>0 then f.s(f,t,i)f.s(f,i,"item:"..c)else f.s(f,t,s)f.s(f,s,GetSpellInfo(42955))end
    /click G49jS

Macro #3
    This little macro will automaticly train all skills at a trainer. Run again to stop.
    Code:
    /run LoadAddOn"Blizzard_TrainerUI" f=ClassTrainerTrainButton f.e = 0 if f:GetScript"OnUpdate" then f:SetScript("OnUpdate", nil)else f:SetScript("OnUpdate", function(f,e) f.e=f.e+e if f.e>.01 then f.e=0 f:Click() end end)end

Macro #4
    This macro freezes your game for about a sec. Change the red number for a longer/shorter freeze time. I bet you find something useful for it!
    Code:
    /run for i=1,999999 do time() end

Macro #5
    This macro swaps between 1H + Shield and 2H. Change the names to the names of your 1H, shield and 2H.
    Code:
    /eq [worn:shields]<2H name>;<1H name>
    /eq <shield name>

I also do requests, and if your macro becomes to big, I can shorten it up a lot. PM me or post here.
    Last edited by nightcracker; 05-05-2010 at 10:27 AM.

Advanced Macros
    stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These aren't really exploits, they should go in the macro and UI section or whatever it is further down.
    Nevertheless, I found the learn all spells in trainer one very useful. +Rep and once you hit 10 posts you'll be out of leecher!

nightcracker's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stoneharry View Post
    These aren't really exploits, they should go in the macro and UI section or whatever it is further down.
    Nevertheless, I found the learn all spells in trainer one very useful. +Rep and once you hit 10 posts you'll be out of leecher!
    I thought this was the Exploits and Tricks section

I never knew we had a macro and UI section ???

Thanks for the +Rep bro.
    Last edited by nightcracker; 05-04-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Stones's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool, can you make some for DK? If I like them / use them, i'll probably +rep. Nothing in particular comes to mind yet, though.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stones View Post
    cool, can you make some for DK? If I like them / use them, i'll probably +rep. Nothing in particular comes to mind yet, though.
    I can do requests, but I don't have any special ones for DK's ATM.

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UI & Macro Discussions - MMOwned - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides

This the UI and macro section. Nonetheless, I like the train all spells at trainer since I am in the progress of leveling a new character lol. +Rep for ya

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

Ziddy1337's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice macros. The learn all spells one is very useful. +Repx2

Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /run LoadAddOn"Blizzard_TrainerUI" f=ClassTrainerTrainButton f.e = 0 if f:GetScript"OnUpdate" then f:SetScript("OnUpdate", nil)else f:SetScript("OnUpdate", function(f,e) f.e=f.e+e if f.e>.01 then f.e=0 f:Click() end end)end
    Nice one for private servers

H3llf!re's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nightcracker View Post
    Hi all!

I've been an inactive leecher for over a year now here on MMOwned and it's time to contribute. Just a small boring introduction, I'm an addon author, Lua expert and macro guru. I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong section or if it's a repost(I did make every macro here myself though). I hope you enjoy! /end small boring introduction.

Macro #1
    This macro will try to use conjured mage refreshment first, after that your own food and if you don't have that one it will try to use the arena water. For editing the macro, the red number is the item ID of the mage refreshment, the green number is the item ID of your own food and the yellow number(all the way in the back of the macro) is the ID of the arena water.

Code:
    /stopmacro [combat]
    /run local d,c,i,f=33445,43523,"item",f82Ht or CreateFrame("Button","f82Ht",nil,"SecureActionButtonTemplate")f.s=f.SetAttribute;f.s(f,"type",i)f.s(f,i,"item:"..(GetItemCount(c)>0 and c or IsUsableItem(d)and d or 43236))
    /click f82Ht

Macro #2(mage)
    Tries to eat your conjured food, and if you have less then a certain amount (default 0) of strudels it'll use conjure refreshment. The red number is the item ID of your refreshment and the yellow number is the amount of strudels the macro will start conjuring instead of eating.
    Code:
    /run local c,t,i,s,f=43523,"type","item","spell",G49jS or CreateFrame("Button","G49jS",nil,"SecureActionButtonTemplate")f.s=f.SetAttribute;if GetItemCount(c)>0 then f.s(f,t,i)f.s(f,i,"item:"..c)else f.s(f,t,s)f.s(f,s,GetSpellInfo(42955))end
    /click G49jS

Macro #3
    This little macro will automaticly train all skills at a trainer. Run again to stop.
    Code:
    macro #3 has some missing ()s:

Code:
    /run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_TrainerUI") f=ClassTrainerTrainButton f.e = 0 if f:GetScript("OnUpdate") then f:SetScript("OnUpdate", nil) else f:SetScript("OnUpdate", function(f,e) f.e=f.e+e if f.e>.01 then f.e=0 f:Click() end end)end
    so i need a signature?

yamum0909's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks and welcome this is very useful for me
    +Rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by H3llf!re View Post
    macro #3 has some missing ()s:

Code:
    /run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_TrainerUI") f=ClassTrainerTrainButton f.e = 0 if f:GetScript("OnUpdate") then f:SetScript("OnUpdate", nil) else f:SetScript("OnUpdate", function(f,e) f.e=f.e+e if f.e>.01 then f.e=0 f:Click() end end)end
    Not true, if you call a function with a string as only argument, you can call it like this:
    Code:
    SomeFunction"string"
    So this prints out "LOL":
    Code:
    /run print"LOL"
    And yes, this saves 2 characters in the macro.

H3llf!re's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nightcracker View Post
    Not true, if you call a function with a string as only argument, you can call it like this:
    Code:
    SomeFunction"string"
    So this prints out "LOL":
    Code:
    /run print"LOL"
    And yes, this saves 2 characters in the macro.
    wtf? you're right xD im using lua since 2 years and didnt know that such a shame +Rep
    so i need a signature?

Spatt's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when I was playing private servers, training spells was a pain!

Didn't know that learning spells and such was possible with a macro.
    3 cookies from me

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spatt View Post
    I remember when I was playing private servers, training spells was a pain!

Didn't know that learning spells and such was possible with a macro.
    3 cookies from me
    Note that this macro doesn't learn all spells with one click(this is not possible thanks to lag), but it will simulate as if you are constantly clicking on the learn button, so you can make a sandwich while learning spells

Thanks for the +Rep!

EDIT: Added a freeze macro.
    EDIT2: Added a shield swap macro.
    Last edited by nightcracker; 05-05-2010 at 10:28 AM.

Fault's Avatar Retired Super Moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moved to macros

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    "If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast