0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Albedo View Post
    If i could, i'd like to make a request for a macro that works like so for Warlocks -

1) Haunt
    2) Corruption
    3) Curse of Agony
    4) Unstable Affliction
    5) Drain Soul only if Boss < 25% health
    6) Shadow Bolt only if Boss > 25% health
    7) Drain Soul clipping is fine.
    by boss u mean > certain hp?

just lookin at this briefly id run sumthing like

/run c=CastSpellByName; if (GetSpellCooldown("Haunt") == 0) then c("Haunt") elseif not UnitDebuff("Corruption") then c("Corruption") elseif not UnitDebuff("Curse of Agony") then c("Curse of Agony") elseif not UnitDebuff("Unstable Affliction") then c("Unstable Affliction") elseif (UnitHealth("Target")/UnitMaxHealth("Target") < 0.25) and [nochannelingrain Soul] then c("Drain Soul") else c("Shadow Bolt") end

just off the top of head, check to see if works, only place i cud see it messin up is at drainsoul. also cud try and double cast haunt/UA so make sure u time urself to repeat double cast, well moreso UA since haunt has cooldown... so ya, ua wud prob try n double cast.

LuaNinja Macro Collection
    Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ganzerker View Post
    by boss u mean > certain hp?

just lookin at this briefly id run sumthing like

/run c=CastSpellByName; if (GetSpellCooldown("Haunt") == 0) then c("Haunt") elseif not UnitDebuff("Corruption") then c("Corruption") elseif not UnitDebuff("Curse of Agony") then c("Curse of Agony") elseif not UnitDebuff("Unstable Affliction") then c("Unstable Affliction") elseif (UnitHealth("Target")/UnitMaxHealth("Target") < 0.25) and [nochannelingrain Soul] then c("Drain Soul") else c("Shadow Bolt") end

just off the top of head, check to see if works, only place i cud see it messin up is at drainsoul. also cud try and double cast haunt/UA so make sure u time urself to repeat double cast, well moreso UA since haunt has cooldown... so ya, ua wud prob try n double cast.
    People need to keep in mind that macros that check debuffs on targets can break in raids UNLESS it checks that you don't have your own copy of the debuff on the target before casting. If for some reason theres 2 locks in the group thats the same spec as you and their debuff is up there, it'll satisfy the UnitDebuff checks in that macro. Even if you put in a check to see if the first debuff returned is the players or not, sometimes your debuff won't be the first listed. It needs to check all 40 debuff slots and then decide what to do from there.

jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can no one help with the Holy pala macros?

pkaa4eva_jr's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pkaa4eva_jr View Post
    I have this macro

/Run loadstring("if (UnitBuff(\"target\", \"PvP Trinket\")) then TargetUnit(\"target\") CastSpellByName(\"Blind\") end")()

This macro instant blinds the target that im targetting when he trinkets, how do i make this work for my set focus?

Iv tryied to replace the word Target with Focus but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me please?

Someone help with this macro please, this is all i ask.

ganzerker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone help with this macro please, this is all i ask.
    does pvp trink give ab uff? if not ur lookin at wrong command

kakamonster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this macro

/Run loadstring("if (UnitBuff(\"target\", \"PvP Trinket\")) then TargetUnit(\"target\") CastSpellByName(\"Blind\") end")()

This macro instant blinds the target that im targetting when he trinkets, how do i make this work for my set focus?

Iv tryied to replace the word Target with Focus but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me please?
    This works like a charm! use it well

/run if UnitBuff("focus", "PvP Trinket") and UnitExists("focus") then RunMacroText("/cast [target=focus] Blind") end
    Last edited by kakamonster; 12-14-2009 at 05:22 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey for the druid balance dps, the OP said he wanted to add in a playercheck/health check, so here it is, just put this in FF macro,

Code:
    /run if UnitPlayerControlled("Target") or (UnitHealthMax("Target") > 100000) then RunMacro("kill") else RunMacro("NUKE") end
    also note i had to change the macro DOT to kill because for somereason it wouldnt execute DOT, so i changed name and voila.. .weird. anyways ya

Nonominator's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we please get these macros organized by Class/Spec and if they have been tested etc...?

Example:

Type = Type of Toon
    X/X/X = Talent Points Direct Build? (For maximum efficiency.)
    Uses SuperMacro?: Y/N
    Special Keys Req?: Y/N
    Date/Last Working Patch: (Incase of edits, and leaves old information out...)

garyrbaker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the Moonkin one that was posted originally but changed it for SuperMacro

All in one

/run RegisterCVar("eclipse","Wrath")

/run if (UnitMana('player')/UnitManaMax('player')<0.45) and (GetSpellCooldown("Innervate") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Innervate") end

/run if not UnitDebuff('target','Faerie Fire') and UnitHealth('target')>150000 and not UnitDebuff('target','Faerie Fire (Feral)') then CastSpellByName('Faerie Fire')end

/run a={UnitDebuff('target','Moonfire')}if(a[8]~='player')then CastSpellByName('Moonfire')end

/run b={UnitDebuff('target','Insect Swarm')}if(b[8]~='player')then CastSpellByName('Insect Swarm')end

/run a={UnitBuff('player','Eclipse')}if(a[3]=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Druid_Eclipse")then SetCVar("eclipse","Starfire")elseif(a[3]=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Druid_EclipseOrange")then SetCVar("eclipse","Wrath")end CastSpellByName(GetCVar("eclipse"))

I changed it to cast innervate when I get below 45% mana and to only put on FF if health is over 150k because less than that and they are dead before I start casting
    Last edited by garyrbaker; 12-14-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by garyrbaker View Post
    I use the Moonkin one that was posted originally but changed it for SuperMacro

All in one

/run RegisterCVar("eclipse","Wrath")

/run if (UnitMana('player')/UnitManaMax('player')<0.45) and (GetSpellCooldown("Innervate") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Innervate") end

/run if not UnitDebuff('target','Faerie Fire') and UnitHealth('target')>150000 and not UnitDebuff('target','Faerie Fire (Feral)') then CastSpellByName('Faerie Fire')end

/run a={UnitDebuff('target','Moonfire')}if(a[8]~='player')then CastSpellByName('Moonfire')end

/run b={UnitDebuff('target','Insect Swarm')}if(b[8]~='player')then CastSpellByName('Insect Swarm')end

/run a={UnitBuff('player','Eclipse')}if(a[3]=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Druid_Eclipse")then SetCVar("eclipse","Starfire")elseif(a[3]=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Druid_EclipseOrange")then SetCVar("eclipse","Wrath")end CastSpellByName(GetCVar("eclipse"))

I changed it to cast innervate when I get below 45% mana and to only put on FF if health is over 150k because less than that and they are dead before I start casting
    but u didn't set a hp limit to ur dots?

garyrbaker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Moonfire dots normally tick around 2500, so why wouldn't I want them

pinhe1ro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Retri Paladin Rotation

Hi, i just want to share with you guys my retribution paladin rotation, tested in raids and work like a charm, you will need the addon Super Duper Macro that allows you to create macros beyond the 255-character limit, enjoy: :Sylvia:

/startattack
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("Divine Plea") ==0 and UnitPower("Player")<=1500 then CastSpellByName("Divine Plea") end
    /run if UnitCastingInfo("target") then SpellStopCasting() CastSpellByName("Hammer of Justice") end
    /run if (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.2) and GetSpellCooldown("Hammer of Wrath") ==0 then CastSpellByName("Hammer of Wrath") end
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("Crusader Strike") ==0 then CastSpellByName("Crusader Strike") end
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("Judgement of Wisdom") ==0 then CastSpellByName("Judgement of Wisdom") end
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("Divine Storm") ==0 then CastSpellByName("Divine Storm") end
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("Consecration") ==0 then CastSpellByName("Consecration") end
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "The Art of War") then CastSpellByName("Exorcism") end
    /run StaticPopup_Hide("MACRO_ACTION_FORBIDDEN");

*EDITED(Updated Patch 3.3): The basic rotation is the one that I wrote above, but if you have any tier piece equipped change the priority cycle like this:

2pc T9 equipped: Judgement > HoW > CS > DS > Consecrate > Exorcism

2pc T9 AND 2pc T10 equipped: Judgement > DS > HoW > CS > Consecrate > Exorcism

4pc T10 equipped: DS > CS > Judgement > HoW > Consecrate > Exorcism
    Last edited by pinhe1ro; 12-16-2009 at 09:15 AM.

Elitetech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Albedo View Post
    If i could, i'd like to make a request for a macro that works like so for Warlocks -

1) Haunt
    2) Corruption
    3) Curse of Agony
    4) Unstable Affliction
    5) Drain Soul only if Boss < 25% health
    6) Shadow Bolt only if Boss > 25% health
    7) Drain Soul clipping is fine.
    I've read up on Affliction warlocks on Elitistjerks and as far as I know this should be a PERFECT rotation. They say on EJ that you should clip Drain Soul if a dot is missing so I've set it to do that.

2 macros. Spam Gnu.
    In addition to what you wrote it also checks if you have the Life Tap buff from the glyph and checks your mana.
    The priority in dots and stuff is also from EJ. Have fun
    (THIS ONLY CLIPS DRAIN SOUL IF YOUR TARGET IS MISSING A BUFF, OTHERWISE IT DOESN'T CLIP )
    Code:
    Gnu
    #showtooltip Haunt
    /run if not UnitDebuff("target", "Haunt",unitCaster~="player") then (GetSpellCooldown("Haunt") == 0) (RunMacroText("/castsequence reset=2 Haunt, Corruption")) end
    /run if not UnitDebuff("target", "Corruption",unitCaster~="player") then RunMacroText("/castsequence reset=2 Corruption, Unstable Affliction") end
    /run if not UnitDebuff("target", "Unstable Affliction",unitCaster~="player") then RunMacroText("/castsequence reset=2 Unstable Affliction, Curse of Agony") end
    /run if not UnitDebuff("target", "Curse of Agony",unitCaster~="player") then RunMacroText("/castsequence reset=2 Curse of Agony, Shadow Bolt") end
    /run local s,_,_,_,_,_,_,_=UnitChannelInfo("player"); if( s~="Drain Soul" ) then RunMacro("Julegoder") end

Julegoder
    #showtooltip Haunt
    /run if not UnitBuff("player", "Life Tap") then CastSpellByName("Life Tap") end
    /run if UnitPower("Player") < 3000 then CastSpellByName("Life Tap") end
    /run if not UnitDebuff("target", "Haunt",unitCaster~="player") then (GetSpellCooldown("Haunt") == 0) (RunMacroText("/castsequence reset=2 Haunt, Corruption")) end
    /run if not UnitDebuff("target", "Corruption",unitCaster~="player") then RunMacroText("/castsequence reset=2 Corruption, Unstable Affliction") end
    /run if not UnitDebuff("target", "Unstable Affliction",unitCaster~="player") then RunMacroText("/castsequence reset=2 Unstable Affliction, Curse of Agony") end
    /run if not UnitDebuff("target", "Curse of Agony",unitCaster~="player") then RunMacroText("/castsequence reset=2 Curse of Agony, Shadow Bolt") end
    /run if (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.25) then CastSpellByName("Drain Soul") else CastSpellByName("Shadow Bolt") end
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

Sadchaos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if this has already been posted but does anyone else's macros get deleted everytime they log out?

I save them. Sometimes I also get a popup saying that blizzard has restricted blah blah blah.
    This is for the warrior fury macro I believe.

CrazyCactuaR's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Silly question time from me, 2 rep to whoever solves it as a thank you.

What i'm looking for is a solution to the following;

Code:
    /run if Corruption and Curse then RunMacroText("/cast !Shoot") end
    Initially this should work, however unlike Maul, Overpower etc, using the ! does not keep the ability toggled on, all it'll do is spam it on/off. So what i need is a code to check wether shoot is being used if possible. Thank's all.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast