0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aukatrau View Post
    the thing with checking if it doesn't have five stacks is that it will take 5 lacerates to build it back up, but you don't want to spam it because then you lose dps and threat from faeire fire and swipe not being up. It would be very hard to set up.

basically use maul with every attack.
    use mangle always when not on cooldown.
    put on 5 stacks of lacerate and keep it up.
    use faeire fire to keep up threat while mangle is on CD and lacerate is at 5
    use swipe when faeire fire and mangle is on CD and lacerate is at 5

sorry if that is confusing easiest way I can put it.
    ok well maul would be a rage dump so not wise to always be up, perhaps over certain rage use maul... i'll work on this after my raid. though shouldn't be hard

LuaNinja Macro Collection
    aukatrau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks ganzerker it would help a lot! I'm not too worried about the maul thing just make it over 25 rage if you can. Not really and issue for me I'm tanking mostly Toc togc and onyxia (all 10 man) so rage isn't a huge issue but I see what you mean.

also is there a way that it pops frenzied regeneration and survival instincts if i drop below a certain percent health? its easy enough to click those 2 buttons just wondering.

ganzerker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also is there a way that it pops frenzied regeneration and survival instincts if i drop below a certain percent health? its easy enough to click those 2 buttons just wondering.
    do you want them to pop same time or pop once then pop afetr the other wears off?

(credit to spudstar99 for player check on lacerate)
    /startattack [harm]
    /run if UnitHealth("Player")/UnitHealthMax("Player") < 0.35 and (GetSpellCooldown("Frenzied Regeneration") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Frenzied Regeneration") end
    /run if UnitHealth("Player")/UnitHealthMax("Player") < 0.15 and (GetSpellCooldown("Survival Instincts") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Survival Instincts") end
    /run if (UnitPower("Player") > 25) then CastSpellByName("Maul") end
    /run if (GetSpellCooldown("Mangle (Bear)") ==0) then CastSpellByName("Mangle (Bear)") end
    /run local name,rang,icon,count,type,duration,expiration,caster=UnitAura("Target","Lacerate "); if ((caster=="player") and not(scount==5)) then castSpellByName("Lacerate") elseif (duration<3) then CastSpellByName("Lacerate") end
    /run if (GetSpellCooldown("Faerie Fire (Feral)") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Faerie Fire (Feral)") end
    /run CastSpellByName("Swipe (Bear)") end
    Last edited by ganzerker; 11-28-2009 at 04:43 AM. Reason: had to fix a foolish mistake in the code.

spudstar99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ganzerker .. plz build in a check if the lacerate debuff is from the player him self

Code:
    local    name,rang,icon,count,type,duration,expiration,caster=UnitAura("Target","Lacerate");
          if ((caster=="player") and not(scount==5)) then castSpellByName("Lacerate") elseif (duration<3) then CastSpellByName("Lacerate") end
          end;
    should work better if there is another druid in the raid ...

this control should be in every debuff check

sincery spud

ps aukatrau you explained it wrong for me ... i don't play a druid tank so i should know everything about it .. but gazerker fixed you issue .. so hf

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spudstar99 View Post
    ganzerker .. plz build in a check if the lacerate debuff is from the player him self

Code:
    local    name,rang,icon,count,type,duration,expiration,caster=UnitAura("Target","Lacerate");
          if ((caster=="player") and not(scount==5)) then castSpellByName("Lacerate") elseif (duration<3) then CastSpellByName("Lacerate") end
          end;
    should work better if there is another druid in the raid ...

this control should be in every debuff check

sincery spud

ps aukatrau you explained it wrong for me ... i don't play a druid tank so i should know everything about it .. but gazerker fixed you issue .. so hf
    will do man thx for reminding me, but thinkin on it, why wud u have 2 druid tanks? but never the less better safe then sry, plus u have that duration check i was trying to figure out how to add in (had to reserch how to apply charges, which also helps me figure out how to apply sheild for shammys although i don't play one:P) thx again spud, teachin me something new w/ every post

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ganzerker View Post
    will do man thx for reminding me, but thinkin on it, why wud u have 2 druid tanks? but never the less better safe then sry, plus u have that duration check i was trying to figure out how to add in (had to reserch how to apply charges, which also helps me figure out how to apply sheild for shammys although i don't play one:P) thx again spud, teachin me something new w/ every post
    actually just checked on druid b4 bed, code doesn't seem to work, i even tryed throwing in a "unitCaster" check on the original code i had, it didn't even bother attacking, seems all i can get it to do is check charges on em... i'll work on it tommorrow, until then

/startattack [harm]
    /run if UnitHealth("Player")/UnitHealthMax("Player") < 0.35 and (GetSpellCooldown("Frenzied Regeneration") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Frenzied Regeneration") end
    /run if UnitHealth("Player")/UnitHealthMax("Player") < 0.15 and (GetSpellCooldown("Survival Instincts") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Survival Instincts") end
    /run if (GetSpellCooldown("Mangle (Bear)") ==0) then CastSpellByName("Mangle (Bear)") end
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitDebuff("Target","Lacerate"); if not (c==5 ) then CastSpellByName("Lacerate") end
    /run if (GetSpellCooldown("Faerie Fire(Feral)") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Faerie Fire(Feral)") end

thigns to be fixed ~ lacerate duration check, and player check(again doubt this would be needed but better safe then sry.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi there ..

not tested but should do it (mostly copied from ganzerker)

Code:
    /startattack [harm]
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,d,_,p,_=UnitDebuff("Target","Lacerate"); if ((not (c==5 )) and (p=="player")) or ((c==5) and (p=="player") and d<=2) ( then CastSpellByName("Lacerate") end
    /run if (GetSpellCooldown("Faerie Fire(Feral)") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Faerie Fire(Feral)") end
    for lacerate ..
    1. thing is also cat dudus cast it so it could happen that there are more than your own.

2. it should check .. if you have 5 stacks of lacerate up .. if not cast lacerate ... if you have lacerate has 5 stacks but the duration is smaller than 2seconds ... than it will also cast alcerate ...

sincery spud .. hf :wave:

pkaa4eva_jr's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard there was a program to make it so it auto spams the keybinds extremely fast so I don't have to mash it to all my keybinds, you guys know of it?

Albedo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard there was a program to make it so it auto spams the keybinds extremely fast so I don't have to mash it to all my keybinds, you guys know of it?
    AutoHotkey can do that.

On the feral druids note.. would it be possible to make a macro to cast Shred when behind the target, but mangle when in front of the target?

aukatrau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey ganzerker won't let me pm you anymore... even though I deleted all my messages its weird. this was the error I was getting.

Message: [string "CastSpellByName("Swipe (Bear)") end"]:1: '<eof>' expected near 'end'
    Time: 11/28/09 11:29:55
    Count: 3
    Stack: [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:4>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `RunScript'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1879: in function `?'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3508: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3177: in function `ChatEdit_SendText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2275: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2268>
    [C]: in function `UseAction'
    Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:310: in function `handler'
    Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:529: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:478>

Locals:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ albedo .. yes this is possible .. but a little bit complicated .. just check if you have enough energy and then if you can cast shred .. if not cast mangle

i wrote something which checks if i canc ast something .. but this is also somewhere in the forum posted from someone else ...

sincery spud

@aukatrau .. did you tried my version ?!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Albedo View Post
    AutoHotkey can do that.

On the feral druids note.. would it be possible to make a macro to cast Shred when behind the target, but mangle when in front of the target?
    Yeah i got a headache from trying that, is there anything more simple?

aukatrau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spudster im going to try it again the lacerate thing seems to be off. I fixed the other errors by making it a bunch of short regular linked macros instead of one huge macro in super duper macro and see if that fixes the errors.

EDIT: Yeah tried it like that your lacerate gives an error. Ganzerkers works fine except checking for the time on debuff like yours, but yours gives an error.
    Last edited by aukatrau; 11-28-2009 at 02:37 PM.

Elitetech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spudster im going to try it again the lacerate thing seems to be off. I fixed the other errors by making it a bunch of short regular linked macros instead of one huge macro in super duper macro and see if that fixes the errors.

EDIT: Yeah tried it like that your lacerate gives an error. Ganzerkers works fine except checking for the time on debuff like yours, but yours gives an error.
    Super duper macro is out of date.

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast