Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must use addons while botting!

Helpful Addons

LootFilter - Will weed out all the trash you don't want. But remember, stackable trash can be VERY profitable if you vendor it.
    Link: Loot Filter

WRUGS - This is awesome. It means people not in your guild or friends list get blocked and cannot contact you if you have privacy enabled. It means random group invites, spam messages and people trying to ask you about botting are blocked. Just another small security measure which can go a long way.
    Link: WRUGS Anti-Spam | World of Warcraft Addons | Curse
    Type: /wrugs privacy on

Fubar - Know your durability, gold per hour, anything else. Also lets you track the weekly and daily and hourly gold habits. I definitely recommend this lightweight addon.
    Link: FuBar 3.0 | World of Warcraft Addons | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com

Auctioneer - Gives advice on buying/selling prices for anything in the AH. It learns from the AH what the average server price is for everything, and then you can price your goods accordingly. *Thanks to Winchester*
    Link: Auctioneer addon for World of Warcraft

QuestTracker - Everything to track your quests - minimap marking, co-ordinates and more!! Helpful for when you are grinding mobs that are included in quests.
    Link: QuestHelper | World of Warcraft Addons | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com

Mob Map - User-run database that logs all mobs, monsters, loot, NPC on your minimap.
    Link: MobMap - the ingame WoW position database

Tom Tom - Uses guiding and Gnomish Sattelite Navigation to guide you around the world! Shows you the way to quests, mobs, items etc.
    Link:WoWInterface Downloads : Map Mods, coords/compasses : TomTom

Lightheaded - Used with Tom Tom. Pulls lots of quest info off WoWHead and shows it to you. Works with TomTom to show you where you have to go for quests.
    Link: WoWInterface Downloads : Quest/Leveling/Reputation Mods : LightHeaded

Must use addons while botting!
    thisispatrick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you should fix the title. I'm not sure how some of these addons will help you while botting.

Stans Dad's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lootfilter helps, because it cuts down your inventory and only keeps must use items.

Auctioneer is helpful because it helps you get max profit from all the items you grab while your botting.

The fubar addon shows your max exp while botting along with a bunch of other things.

All of these help while botting a ton!

Myzt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the Wrugs one could just make the people who are trying to talk to you about botting even more sure that you are botting.

Also Id say Lightheaded and all these Quest showing addons, they are very heavy, and does not really help your actual botting. I tend to check on Qs etc, before botting.
    And Auctioneer demands that you makea 10 min scan of your servers AH every day to get accurate data, and the bot does neither really help your actual botting, Just helps you sell the stuff, but everyone Sells their stuff from questing etc, even if your'e not botting.

Fubar is good tho :P
    - Myzt

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If used properly, WRUGS is the perfect addon for botting. I use it while I'm botting. Becuase, I'm botting a priest, and people always ask me if I want to run an instance.

I have it auto-configured to say, "No, I'm busy questing" or something like that. But, with that addon, you can have several keywords, and based on the keywords it responds for you.

Also, auctioneer doesn't need all that data, with the new function, "appraiser" it takes seconds to scan the current item and post it up with the best value. This makes it easy to sell all of your junk on the AH. Trust me!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read my thread here, on how to use auctioneer effectively. It's a very helpful guide!

[Guide] To Successful Auctioneer'ing - Appraiser Included - MMOwned - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides

sniped910's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice List.