0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sadchaos View Post
    those are some pretty nice specs even though I'm not a pally fan. and usually I see a lot of holy pallys in pvp.
    Idk all the specs are different from when I use to play, I still think I would spec differently. Maybe the new patches downgraded pallys :confused:. And yeah theyre a lot of holy pallies in pvp, I use to do it lol. Mixed with holy/prot for raiding I really pissed people off when they couldnt kill me. Its really nice for burst damage then healing yourself.

Paladin Specs. PvE, PvP and everything between.
    Redneck_Chaos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice!!!!!!

Exona's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dagonet View Post
    Even though you are not capable of capping 1k Dps as a ret pally
    As far as I've experienced as a ret pala, you CAN infact reach 1k+ dps, infact I reached 1,2k'ish dps with pre-t5 (Badge, t4, kara, heroix, ZA etc.) gear, using this spec.
    Unfortunately my account is hacked atm, so all my gear is gone, but when this issue gets fixed, I will post my armory profile (which atm consists of the above mentioned pre-t5 gear).

issuesbunny's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've reached 1.8k DPS.

Teron Gorefiend, googogogo.

Bbigbob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My ret pally does pretty good. few good crits here and their around 2k dmg. Ret pallies do a shiz load of rush dps. I think that Holy pallies in pvp are obsolete due to the BC expantion when ret pallies got boosted WAY up. The only thing people dont seem to get is that its not about what spec you are its just how good of a player you are. I can get to the top of the damage meter in pvp no problemo in pvp. But when it comes to healing in raids with all my deascent healing gear i have guys with low lvl items out healing me. Im just ment for dps just as some ppl are ment for Healing.

SockofBadKarma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bbigbob View Post
    My ret pally does pretty good. few good crits here and their around 2k dmg. Ret pallies do a shiz load of rush dps. I think that Holy pallies in pvp are obsolete due to the BC expantion when ret pallies got boosted WAY up. The only thing people dont seem to get is that its not about what spec you are its just how good of a player you are. I can get to the top of the damage meter in pvp no problemo in pvp. But when it comes to healing in raids with all my deascent healing gear i have guys with low lvl items out healing me. Im just ment for dps just as some ppl are ment for Healing.

That's just retarded. Ret wasn't even partially good before 2.3, and after it, the patch changes made it only decently underpowered. Holy was always good until very recently with the drinking changes to arena and the spirit change to mana regen, which has left them behind not only in CC avoidance, but also in mana conservation. Up until 2.3, they were the only partially viable Paladin spec, and Holy is still pretty good, albeit suffering a bit in 2v2 arena.

There can be only one... pair... of socks...

Dagonet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was recruited as a ret paladin roughly 2 months ago. Retract my statement about Retri and the 1k Dps cap. Stupidly dependant on Windfury, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12