0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Service] Ask me anything Scam related

As the title suggested, as me anything related to scamming (Wow accounts) and I will do my best to offer a well thought out, and explained answer.

If I think the question is a good one, I will edit my original post and add the question and the answer for future learning purpouses of other fellow scammers.

[Service] Ask me anything Scam related
    0bsolete's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All right, here is something. A couple weeks ago I created a pishing site. Basic WoW login/info scam where I send a fake email telling the intended victim that they have been flagged for selling accounts where they put in their info. Over the last week or so I've sent out roughly 400 emails and I got back around 15 who entered full info. Out of those about 5 had only lowbie characters or had no pre-paid time and 4 changed their password immediately after putting in their info.

So, I had 6 accounts with full info, who I had checked on and seemed fine. Full info includes: first and last name, account name, password, email, sq/a, address, city, state, zip, country and a couple put in their CD keys. I called up blizzard over a couple days and each and every one of these accounts had a faulty last name. The first three I chalked up as coincidence, the last three I logged onto their account page and the first and last name seemed right (first name matched, last name started with the correct letter). Now, would this be simple bad luck, or am I missing something here?

Also, any advice relevant to making an account your own or selling it, would be very much welcome.

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay.

Well, for starters the accounts last name could have been incorrect, or you may have misspelled it, or they all happened to have a typo. Also, these people who has these accounts you said were flagged for selling accounts? Maybe they thought they had the last name, but they were deceived by the person they got the account from. There are still some methods you can take to keep the account, but honestly the best method for now is to try and phish for their email password, or guess it. And note how long you can keep the account without a recall, or a change in email.

Now, if what I had speculated was in fact true then they don't even know the real last name making the account yours if you did happen to change the email after phishing their password. Do some research on the accounts name, and the email address linked with the account and search for Myspaces/facebooks anything to find the real last name. If the account is worth the trouble do some social engineering and try to find out the full name from some friends.

As far as selling the accounts go, you'd have to have full info for that. Unless you were positive that the OO wasn't going to take it back, then I think places like accounts.com will still take the account even if you don't have access to the email address. You could also try renting the accounts, or just scamming gold on them and selling it. Try trading the account in game for gold, chances are they won't ask for an email change.

I hope I was of some help.

0bsolete's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cXm0d View Post
    Okay.

Well, for starters the accounts last name could have been incorrect, or you may have misspelled it, or they all happened to have a typo. Also, these people who has these accounts you said were flagged for selling accounts? Maybe they thought they had the last name, but they were deceived by the person they got the account from. There are still some methods you can take to keep the account, but honestly the best method for now is to try and phish for their email password, or guess it. And note how long you can keep the account without a recall, or a change in email.

Now, if what I had speculated was in fact true then they don't even know the real last name making the account yours if you did happen to change the email after phishing their password. Do some research on the accounts name, and the email address linked with the account and search for Myspaces/facebooks anything to find the real last name. If the account is worth the trouble do some social engineering and try to find out the full name from some friends.

As far as selling the accounts go, you'd have to have full info for that. Unless you were positive that the OO wasn't going to take it back, then I think places like accounts.com will still take the account even if you don't have access to the email address. You could also try renting the accounts, or just scamming gold on them and selling it. Try trading the account in game for gold, chances are they won't ask for an email change.

I hope I was of some help.
    Thank you very much. I was wanting to make sure that there wasn't some continuous flaw in my methods that was causing the problem. I'll continue with another batch or two of emails and if it continues I'll look further. Thank you very much for the assistance.

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome, glad I could help.

Mrs.Braniac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cXm0d I'm prolly smarter than you in scamming but I just wanted to see your answer for this,,,

mk well I scammed a account very good acount and I have his e-mail account and psw and the e-mail is changed to mine ok I have all info and I know first and last name I went and made a new account tp transfer him off and found out that the last name didn't match so yesterday I called him and his GF picked up and said his last name ended in a son so his REAL Last name is Norton but the one on the account is Mcdaniels he said but his GF said His was Danielson not Mc but on the acounts last name it starts with a M And his e-mails that he gets mailed to all say Norton anyway you can help me out the charecters are really good thanks.

<SarahPalin>

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Response????????

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're getting false information from someone. His last name starts with an M, if the ACC management page says it starts with an M. Why would it lie?

There is a possibility that he got a last name change on the account and Blizzard failed to update the ACC management page, but that is highly unlikely.

I'd like to see some proof that you are "smarter" than me before you start making ignorant comments like that. You're only making yourself seem like an ass.

~cXm0d

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I have been here longer than you but yeah I'll go get a snap shot to show you the acc manage ment page

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But I'm not gunna start anything

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were here longer?

So?

You come in this thread asking me for help, but yet you try to brag about how you're better than me? And say your proof in being so, is because you've been here longer? Mind pressing that back button? I'd rather not have my thread closed because I can't resist starting a flame war with you.

shtr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello...kinda new here..just wanted to ask..i did phishing site, uploaded on free host bla bla..but i cant seem to find a e-mail spammer...can you help me ? and also at the phishing site when i tryed to see if works (and typed a user and a password)it doesn't save the user and pass in wowlogs.html...i mean if i click the link to wowlogs.htlm i cant see the data but if i click edit i see the account scammed...

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Braniac View Post
    Please read the post before yours please I don't want to dtart anything but heres the web page C:\Users\user\Pictures\Untitled.jpg
    . . .

Just...lol....rofl....

and too shtr, just search up emails on wow trading sites, there are plenty of them, and the reason why you can't see your logs is because you just typed the url wrong. If it shows up in edit, then it means that it is uploaded correctly but your url is just wrong.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

manowarlock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok a question. i have access to an account with pass/user info. i was thinking of rolling a level 1 on his realm on my actualy account with the name arenajunkies or something and sending him a "questionaire" to fill out... like questions

1) Full name
    2) email address

but abviously just sprinkling those in with normal questions like

3) which do you prefer pve or pvp etc.

im wondering if there is a better way to try to trick him into revealing all his info as i want to xfer his level 70 rogue off the acount on to a new one to sell...

thanks

ayeayea11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I have this kid's [First Name, Last Name, SQ/A, and Account Name].
    How can I hack him =]
    Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast