Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have NEVER been asked anything about Credit Card digits (Last four) and I have recalled 100+ accounts.

The ONLY time they ask for CD-KEY is when the SA is wrong.

You don't ever say your email was hacked, you just say you want to change it. I have had them ask why I can't do it online, and I just say that my old one was closed.

[Service] Ask me anything Scam related
    Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hassel's got it.

If you say you were hacked, they may lock the account or otherwise make the process longer, more difficult, and tangled. Just saying "hi I'd like to update the email on my account, I no longer have access to my current email." If they ask why you don't have access to it (they really have no reason to ask, but just in case), then, if it's an email from an ISP, like comcast.net, then just say that you no longer have that ISP. If it's a gmail or yahoo address, just say you forgot your password to it. Never say or even imply that the WoW account in question has been hacked, or that you don't know the password to it, or something.

Inconspicuity is key when recalling.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I completely understand that, this was in my first few accounts I recalled, without reading any guided or what have you. They did ask for a CD key, if I could have recorded the call I would have, so I could show you.
    And I'm sure I'm not the only one who has encountered this.

Megadeadlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the last time i called they asked me what my e-mail address was than asked what i needed so i said that i dont have access to my e-mail (which wasn't mine but my victims) so i need it changed cuz i forgot my password. so they asked for my username password and SQ/A and i was done. It went quickly and they didn't ask any questions.

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not saying they always ask for a CD key, I'm saying they did ask for one.
    On numerous occasions they didn't.

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knowing Hassel and Verye they are right about this. But knowing you, where are you from? The only place where they ever ask for CD keys and such is in the EU. Let me sum it up:

US recalling:

-Requires full name + knowing email (?) + secret answer

EU recalling:

-Requires full name + knowing email + living place/zip code/country + secret answer and + CD-key/4 last digits of the CC or Gamecard

Note that for EU you need to have 2 of the 4 things, I don't remember exactly which they were but it was something like CD key, secret answer and 4 last digits/game card code. ID is the 4rd one but you can't use that if you call up Blizzard.

As you see, EU requires much more. And believe me, I recalled for EU several times and if you can't even answer the slightiest question, they will be suspicious of your action and ask for the impossible. Although, it is a standard procedure that they at least need 2 of the 4 things I listed.

US is just simply easy. You only need full name, knowing email is optional and secret answer. Then you just call them and say that you want to update your email because your old one isn't functioning anymore, something like that.

I can list how you can recall for EU, but believe me, you are better off making a false ID and retrieve via webform then recalling. Unless you got the cd-key.

Unfortunately they nerfed it kinda for EU. Back then, I recalled an account. I only putted in the cd-key, full name, original email, mine email and secret answer. They were also asking for last 4 digits/game card code. BUT, still, without that info I still retrieved the account back. But nowadays, they require that you send an ID with you if you can't fill all the questions in it if you know what I mean. But still it isn't that nerfed, you only need to find someone who can make fake ID's and your in. I don't know that if you don't know 2 things, the ID can substitute for it. But a ID is valued very high here in EU so you always have a high chance of retrieving if you send them also the ID.

Nonetheless I can all talk about EU policy and such but then I would be spamming more so nvm ^^

EDIT: Maybe Im just very wrong about the EU policy or you guys are just either lucky or all US since you guys have it all simple 0.o EU is just very troublesome lol.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm US.
    It happened. Damn. [>_>]

Do I need to get on Skype and try and recall accounts until I get one that asks for a CD key?

TruXem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need some help with the scam:Scam chineese for anything Online.

Hello,Mmowned.
    Today I was scamming accounts from markeed and I was scamming a Guy when it jumped out that he was from mmowned too.We had a very short chat on Aim and he told me he uses a canadian PayPal accounts to scam chineese scammers and that he immediately buys gold online so the scammers can't recall the money.Then he resells the gold for a profit.
    Of course i immediately made a canadian premier account and posted on markeedragon 10 minutes passi and here comes the scammer we talked a minute and he immediately sent me 650USD on the canadian PayPal acc. When I tried buying the gold it told me I had to add a credit card but the guy on aim told me that wasn't needed with a Canadian account.

Please help me reply here or:
    AIM:MarkAbbers90
    Msn:[email protected]

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends on where you buy the gold from.

Just "tried" another recall.
    No CD key was asked for, got the SQA wrong, he asked for the CD keys. Didn't have it.
    Went on to ask for the address. Didn't have it. Then he asked me how the account was paid for. I got it wrong. He then asked me for the name of the two highest leveled toons on the account, as well as their server.
    Now this was mainly a test run, for I didn't have alot of the info. Thought maybe someone would be interested in knowing how far they will go to assist you. And maybe to show the people in this thread who think I'm just Bs'in my skills.

Maisteri's Avatar That spoiler guy
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the best way to get secret question when i have keylogger on my victims computer?

Change the password and count on that he wont do virus scan and i will get his secret question and email? Wouldnt really like to take this risk because the account has 3 lvl 70's with pretty good gear :P

manowarlock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok a question. i have access to an account with pass/user info. i was thinking of rolling a level 1 on his realm on my actualy account with the name arenajunkies or something and sending him a "questionaire" to fill out... like questions

1) Full name
    2) email address

but abviously just sprinkling those in with normal questions like

3) which do you prefer pve or pvp etc.

im wondering if there is a better way to try to trick him into revealing all his info as i want to xfer his level 70 rogue off the acount on to a new one to sell...

(i reposted this from page one with still no answer)

sugaWATTApurp's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the best and fastest way to one shot ban an account?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    speed hack in a city whilst spamming obsenities in /y, /2 and /1 in a macro.

or message a gm and tell him to feck off and call him random insults then start to speed hack thru the city.

(not 100% sure but this method has worked for me)

sugaWATTApurp's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did that and I only got 48 hour suspension. If I do that again, will it be a perma ban?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, i believe so.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast