0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best account scam?

Yea, so I am a new "scammer" , and I have tried different methods to get differents accounts and maybe gold and such..

But the question is:

What is the aboslutely best account scam?

What is the absolutely best gold scam?

Thanks in advance! :rimshot: (happy colors ftw!)

Best account scam?
    BaboonX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no 'best' scam.. It depends on the person really.. If your a good scammer every scam is the best??? :P.

I would like to know the best gold scam though since TCG scamming is hard to do now :P

ClubbS's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my experience I have gotten more accounts via phishing than any other method.
    The people I tried to scam over aim and MSN etc were clever enough not to fall for the scams..

As for gold I haven't tried any yet but many people have had great success with the trading card scam. Not sure if it is still as effective nowadays though.
    MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: PirateKarleth

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phishing works, but the method I use is more common sense than anything.

You post an account with good gear, like some T6 (But not full T6) and give a good paragraph or so as an explanation. Then, tell the person you are dealing with that you are extremely experienced in trading accounts, and you spent far too long on your account to give up your information first. Start trading SQAs, first and last names, then a fake email confirmation. Finally the account names, and password. Give them the info to an account you banned (If available) or a trial. Or none at all, the account is now yours. Actually, you may do well by asking for CD keys, and even a picture of an ID. (If you are good enough at social engineering to get away with it)

Just stay cool, type well thought out sentences, and try not to misspell anything. Go in depth, and make sure you can answer any and all questions about the account.

For ingame gold, it's a bit easier.

As far as a TCG scam goes, post in trade

Code:
    /2 I recently won a WoW TCG tourny , won a booster box, got a few loot ones PST me for prices
    They will then ask you for what loot cards did you get. Say you have enough points for all the tabards, and the Trinket, as well as the Ogre costume. You also have some disco balls, a few nether rockets, and one Spectral Tiger. Then name your price.
    The trade can go two ways. What I do usually is, he opens trade with half the gold, then once he sees the code he pays me. I tell him he can test the code, and come back to me for a refund if it doesn't work, or pay me the rest if it does. I then invite myself to my guild, put the g in the bank, and delete the toon.
    You can try and use CoD, or Safetrade for that, but my way seems to go smoother.

The above method can be used for selling toons for gold as well.

Hope I helped, didn't mean to write a wall of text, too bad if I wrote a guide I'd get flamed for a common sense post. [>_<]

TruXem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A tip use kaizou a firefox addon that makes you modify html pages such as acc man and acc transfer so you can trade chars you don't really have good luck