Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Method/Service) Re-calling Accounts (Help) Thread.

Hello there MMownerd's.

• Alright let me get down to the real point here, This isn't a service that you pay for, nor need any form or kind of currency to use.
    • I am not a Scammer, Nor will I hack or steal any information that is sent to me.

• You can post screen shots and other information to prove information was sent.

First off, let me start off by introducing myself and my method/service.
    I'm xAngelx, I have knowledge in how the re-calling phone conversations play out and I know how to almost counter every possible situation I could have thrown at me by Blizzard's employees to try and prove that im indeed the original owner.

My service is re-calling in scammed information that you got that is tied to an account that is scammed or rightfully yours. I dont care which one it is, It doesn't matter when acutally calling in.

Why do this you may ask? Whats the point?

Its easy to recall an account, Its second hand nature to most people. I smell a scam....These are common reactions when reading my thread, or another one similar to it. Most people overlook the known fact about why these threads are so popular. Its because of Fear and Temptation.

Fear
    Many of thousands of people get scared when doing something that is wrong, or illegal. They are afraid of the consequences that may befal them if they indeed do get busted. Its in our human nature to tense up and freeze and panic in situations where you are suspected of doing something "fishy".
    Temptation
    People feel secure when allowing someone else to do these activites for them, Nothing can happen as you are not paying me to do something in any form or way. Therefore, you can not be liable to any kind of threat that could arise using this (Scam-Help thread), Thus enabling the temptation of getting away with it totally and virutally scot free.

Why choose me though?
    This is where I come in, Some people are skilled more than others in dealing with situations such as these and keeping your cool and focus the entire time. I am amongst these numbers. Iv trained myself through Basketball. Yes Basketball practice, Iv gone through many rigorous training exercises to maintain my cool and focus while having increased ammounts of pressure being cast over me.

If we decide to choose you, How does this process work?
    Its easy, you will simply send me an organized pre-made templant (located at bottom of the page) that you will insert your information into it.
    You will then send the pre-made templant to my MMowned e-mail. (also located at the bottom of the page)
    If you use my service I ask for at least 48 hours at most for the re-calling times. Usually I will have them done withen an hour, however blizzards call times fluxuates often, causing severe wait time.(Ex. One account took me 1:23:45 on phone time limit.)Back to the question...
    After that, processing the e-mail and information I will then make all the neccasary updates and hot fixes that may need to be made, and I will then E-mail you back or contact you through an Instant Messenger service that you provide. (e-mail is easier for me though).

How can we finalize and acknowledge this isnt a well thought out scam?
    Easy and efficent way is simply by this, I can give you referrences of mine that can back me up on my service and admit its legitimancy. I also have (12) reputation on here, And seeing as Iv been here sence Janurary 1 2007, I really love this community. I havn't contributed much at all, but lately iv been trying to help out and what better way than to offer my knowledge and experience to the community that iv grown to forge a wonderful and dear bond with.

If you do decide to use my knowledge and experience, You shall not be discouraged in any way.

The Pre-Made Templant

1. Full name-First,Middle,Last. Middle if present.
    2. Account Name
    3. Secret Question, As well with awnser.
    4. The requested e-mail you want updated.

Please include all the information in this order, Thank you.

(Tips to make sure everything goes 100% pefect, you can include Address on the account, or registered e-mail.)

Contact Information for updates
    Aim= xangeelxxx
    Msn= [email protected]
    E-mail= [email protected]

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my thread. This should help with most scam questions, Feel free to ask questions about this thread or any other topics relating to this one.

Thanks once again.

P.s.... For all you flammers out there, This thread is posted here in the (Scam-helps Section) becuase this is a method to helping a person keep their scammed accounts. This is not really considered a service as I am doing it out of my free will.
    I do not ask for payment in Any Way,Form,Shape,and or Currency. It is up to the user to choose to give me any form of appreciation.
    Thus making this a method of intelligence. Not a use of service...

And please keep all flames/arguements off my thread, even if defending me.

Much Thanks

(Method/Service) Re-calling Accounts (Help) Thread.
    Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're doing this for US?

Your English looks kinda bad, as well as your spelling. I wouldn't trust someone who doesn't have complete profiency in the English language to recall an account.

Edit: Wow, literally while I was making this post, your user status changed to "Banned." Wonder what you did...
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Whodini's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im assuming its because when she was my partner she scammed 3 accounts that I had to repay for myself.

My Krew - S4 Druid T6 Rogue S4 Warlock

xangelxx toodlez's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Errage, I was reputation trading, However, I only have F**king 10 rep. And 7 of that rep, is from people reping me in return for a answer i provided them with. And 2 of that Reputation is because the users were kind enough to rep me in return, Or is that against the rules, If so mmowned needs to change their damn policy and fast.

Durand44's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xangelxx toodlez View Post
    According to Errage, I was reputation trading, However, I only have F**king 10 rep. And 7 of that rep, is from people reping me in return for a answer i provided them with. And 2 of that Reputation is because the users were kind enough to rep me in return, Or is that against the rules, If so mmowned needs to change their damn policy and fast.
    Ouch sorry to hear that, you still doing the service? Heh

shaman1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't trust him. I gave him info through zyo and he hasn't responded to my over 8 tells. I contacted him aim, msn, and email. Its been over like 5 days. I wouldn't trust him.
    Tank:What if I'm suffering from utter sexual exhaustion and can't make the raid.
    Raid leader:Then you'll have to control your mouse with your other hand

xangelxx toodlez's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not untill I get my damn Account back, This is totally bullshit and unfair.

I responded to you, I told you I didn't receive any information from Zyo, Thus why I started my own damn thread. Ask the mods who banned me to check my damn PM's. I clearly said, to zyo, I still havn't received a e-mail with any information. and he/she said sent it. Yet, I still never got. My e-mail is [email protected] I would give my information to a damn mod to even check the e-mail.
    Last edited by xangelxx toodlez; 09-07-2008 at 01:55 AM.