0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

report a paypal

NVM DONT REPLY PLSS, let thread die.

hello, im trying to sell an account

so i get like a million IMs from foreigners with stolen paypals, always doing those lame scams that go like:

chineesescammer says: u sell.wow acct?
    chineesescammer says: i pay pp. u give me sqa acct.then i recall money

anyway, my ad says NO ****ING PAYPAL, i made a phony paypal they can send me cash to.

so most of the time i do the lame trick "read my disclaimer in my website w/e"

they read it and it posts an asian ip address, but their paypal says Tom Cruise from Washington DC but they are somehow across the world sitting in china trying to scam my account to buy some hookers.

alrighty, so how do i report their paypal so that the original owner of the account can be warned? cause im sick of these ass holes, i say NO PAYPAL but they change the subject to something else, so i want them to be a paypal account short hahhahahahaah, oh and sometimes i just feel like its the same goddamn scammer with different user names trying to mind fukc me all day.

always the same conversation

scmmar: u sell wow acct?
    scmmar: how much?
    scmmar: armory?
    scmmar: paypal?
    scmmar: u there?

how is this scam help??

help me scam these scammers paypals hahaha

also, anyone no y some scammers always only want the user name and passowr before the transaction?they say they want to feel more secure, BULL SHIT!!! r they trying to ban the account or sell the gold before sending me the cash, thats what i always assume.
    Last edited by darkmagishin; 08-26-2008 at 04:40 AM.

report a paypal
    siggers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont really understand what you are wanting here, but they usually ask to see gold and items on the toons,

darkmagishin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by siggers View Post
    i dont really understand what you are wanting here, but they usually ask to see gold and items on the toons,
    ill summarize it:

scammers want to pay me with paypal, i say no. they are stubborn and keep sending me IMs wanting to pay with paypal

i want to trick them into accepting their payment, i will then know which paypal account they stole, so to stop them from messaging me, i want to know a way to

report that paypal account as stolen, maybe they will back off a little if i warn them on the ad that if i think your a scammer i will report your paypal

normally i wounlt snitch on ppl, actually i almost never would, im like super easy going. but its getting out of hand, because the ad tittle even says:

"PAYPAL NOT ACCEPTED, NO EXCEPTIONS" and a couple of more lines in the ad say the same "PAYPAL NOT ACCEPTED, NO EXCEPTIONS"

so its a way of scamming the scammers hahahahahahhaha

siggers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha im still confused tho, ur saying that you want their payment from paypal, but paypal is accepted,

if your trying to get their paypal still, say that u will accept paypal then, just to them on aim or wateva, tell them to send the payment, or like 1 cent, then u get the paypal account, then just report it as fake/stolen or watev, then just send back their money, so ur not stealing lol

hope i got the jist

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya bro thats what i totally want to do, report their paypal as stolen. i coulnt find anything on the paypal site to report a stolen account. would you mind shooting me on the right direction, if its not to much trouble, hehe.

as for not accepting paypal, on the forum post where my ad is, i say NO PAYPAl. yet i get tons of IMs from scammers that want to pay me with paypal.

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think you would like it if someone reported you for scamming...

id say just block them when they contact you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by McCain View Post

what if i can just know the method to idk, scare them off, cause i totally know what you mean, id feel like a snitch. because these guys are just trying to make a living >,<

like post on my ad, "hay u scammer, ill report your stolen paypal if you even mention the word paypal in an IM" because some of them i feel like its the same person in differnt AIM accounts

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by McCain View Post

nvm thats a total ******* cheap move.

thx for the tip, ill just block or cyber with them

i guess thread closed. lololoolol

edit: for the record, you both got repped, if it matters.
    Last edited by darkmagishin; 08-26-2008 at 04:41 AM.