0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lawlhaha View Post
    Just wondering but when did I state I was the most professional? That is just a conclusion you jumped to when you saw me point out facts to your post..

We are allowed to show that to someone when they post for help, someone gives them a option, I was merely showing both sides to your idea, and adding my say into it.

I did not mean to put a air about myself as the best, I am far from it, VERY far, but again, my knowledge like yours is usefull.

X3

peace
    And by say you werent the most professional of the bunch i was simply stating and a over emphasized way that he shouldnt only listen to you, because the information you stated was mainly wrong. Well the earlier one ^.^

And if you sent me a fake email, i would probably go log onto account management to check things out, and im pretty sure thats what most of us would do. You could give it a shot i guess.
    PM me anytime for requests on anything you need. I will be more then happy to code for a couple people a week too.

How to make accounr mine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12