0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scam Any Mats!

Hello everyone. May I first excuse myself for my sucky english, I am not a native speaker by far. Ok. That's done. Here we go:

Up to today i've been a leecher and I admit that. Time for something to change now.

Here is a scam that I've been using for quite some time now and it has gotten me around 3200 gold.

Basically, here is what you need:

-A high lvl toon with enchanting, blacksmithing, tailoring, leatherworking, basically anything that crafts things for people by using Expensive mats!

Here is what we are going to do:

-We are going to scam those mats of people, and afterwards being completely friendly and honest with them, hell, they won't even now that they actually got scammed.

This is HOW we will be doing it:
    • Get your victim: Advertise in that lovely trade channel you are willing to craft things. Advertise and seduce people using no fee's, low price for primal nethers etc etc. Use your social skills that are inside you.
    • Meet with him/her/it in a Major City. I always use Ironforge, but Orgrimmar and Undercity or whatever capital you like to resident in, will do the trick (this is important because Major Cities allow instant logouts.)
    • When you meet up with your victim, and she trades the mats. Start crafting the item (for a chanter, just ask the mats) with his/her mats. When you are about to finish (10 seconds left, as an epic craft is usually 60 secs crafting time) logout. You heard that good. LOG OUT of the game (I know it's hard for some of you to actually quit the azeroth, but well.. =) )
    • Wait a second or 20-30, and log back in. If you were in a party with your victim (which you should btw) he will see you DC'd.
    • Do something bananas like this : "Ow this is sick.. I lost the crafting materials, and neither do i have the mats... This sucks.. wait.. let me page a GM for you. He will surely get this fixed. No worries at all"
    • Wait. Wait for around 10-15 minutes. And tell your victim once in a while that the ticket changed to 'Your ticket will be serviced soon' etc etc. Keep him believing you ticketed a GM. Ofcourse, you DID NOT DO THAT!
    • After a while, tell your victim the GM responded. And 'Ooh mate, listen .. GM just told me that he cannot fix it, here is what he said : "<Insert some fancy looking GM message here>. Tell your victim you have this chat mod that allows copying etc etc.
    • Give your victim around 1/3 - 1/2 of the value of his mats in plain gold pieces. Like : 'Listen up mate, I feel so bad for you, i'll give you some gold since it was partially my fault. I'm so sorry, here is x gold. Sorry again mate, I really didn't mean this to happen' etc etc. Use your scammer skills
    • Enjoy!
    So far for my first contribution. The scam is pretty ok, if this WOULD be a repost then it just is a good idea since i came up with this 100% myself.

Good luck, and for any questions, ask!

Deltathree!

Scam Any Mats!
    Tomac123's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE ONE DUDE XD cant give out anymore +rep 2day XD sorry!
    <<1337

eti-enne02's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really nice! i'll try it for sure!

Deltathree's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! Thanks for the positive comments!

I came up with this at some certain night when i couldn't sleep and guess what, it worked =)

Excesum's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not bad at all, finaly a leecher that contributes ^^ +Rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wakko93 View Post
    This is not bad at all, finaly a leecher that contributes ^^ +Rep
    Doing my very best! ty =)

vectalix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, good scam, but it's too dangerous to try this with my main char...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vectalix View Post
    Hey, good scam, but it's too dangerous to try this with my main char...
    Maybe it is. you just need to see who you scam. You can usually 'feel' wheter he'll eat your story or not. If not, just abort.

Gyrocopter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even better, try something along the lines of:
    We are sorry to hear that you lost your items. This is a common issue when players are disconnected from the server after a lag spike. Unfortunately, it is against Blizzard policy to refund items.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gyrocopter View Post
    Even better, try something along the lines of:
    We are sorry to hear that you lost your items. This is a common issue when players are disconnected from the server after a lag spike. Unfortunately, it is against Blizzard policy to refund items.

Yeah! something like that -> let your imagination flow !

Thanks for the +rep all, i'm no longer a leecher ;-)

Quafe's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice scam! +rep for you

koenigsegg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Learn to never type with blue/cyan color on grey background. Because that's the most annoying color you can mix. And about this scam, it's nice. But I would like to add that you should do this on someone that IS dumb. Because I know how reimbursement of items lost when DC'd work. And some others may know aswell.
    This is how it works.

Scenario: You are about to craft something and DC before it's complete. When you come back all items are gone.

You ticket a GM and they will respond after a while, they will say they sent this to a special GM (they only work server daytime so it usally reply the day after, and most item reimbursements are ticketed from 17.00-00.00 and special GM's are only online 06-17).
    Anyway, the GM then escalates your ticket and you can logoff. And the day after you don't get a GM respond, you just get a mail back with the lost items and some nice written text from GM.

So just so you know, don't try to scam me on this. Best way to kill your enemy is to know your enemy. Conclusion - Don't try to scam people in semi hardcore/hardcore guilds, they probably know how Gm's work, just as I do.

One more thing, don't scam 2 from same guild. And don't scam a new guy every day. Sooner or later someone will talk about their unluck and if you're unlucky then someone else responds and they have a match = you're banned.

Hope I could contribute anything with this.

-Cheers-
    Last edited by koenigsegg; 02-27-2008 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by koenigsegg View Post
    Don't try to scam people in semi hardcore/hardcore guilds, they probably know how Gm's work, just as I do.

-Cheers-
    Thanks for your addition!
    Yes i know that. It's abit commen sense when choosing your victim that you don't pick one raiding SSC / TK just a casual KZ raider or so, inspect him, look at his guild etc etc, you know the procedure =)

Ty for your addition to this topic! very nice!

nady's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice scam dude
    Keep on posting xD

REP!

"Would you prefer a lie or the truth?"

Biospecies's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more thing, don't scam 2 from same guild. And don't scam a new guy every day. Sooner or later someone will talk about their unluck and if you're unlucky then someone else responds and they have a match = you're banned.
    I couldnt agree more, I was using my /dnd account scam, and I scammed someones account... a week later after they recalled I was scamming on the same server, and turns out I was trying to scam his alt >.<

over 100 accounts scammed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast