Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scamming Accounts from your server.

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user (IGZZ) posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

I have been using this for quite some time now, the success rate is around 60% for me. I will teach you how to scam accounts that are on your server.

Here are the steps:

One

Make a new character and get him to 5+.

Two

Join some guild, or find your victim (guild is better).

Three

Ask him the following question or something similar to it "Hey, I just started WoW, could you help me please? I will ask only a few questions about the starting of the game."

He will reply, if yes, ask for his e-mail politely, if no, then get a new victim.

Four

When you get his e-mail, then go to that website (for example, Hotmail, go to Sign In and to the password recovery.

Enter your victims e-mail and it will ask you their secret question. About 40% of the time, it will be something like "Who is your favorite Historian" or "What High School did you go to" or something like that.

Five

Go back in game and talk to him for about 1 or 2 mins. For example, his secret question is "Who is your favorite Historian", then I would say something like this: "Hey, my history lecture was so long today, I liked it. Do you like hisory?" He would reply, and ask him "Who's your favorite Historian?" He should reply, reply to him "Really? He/she is my favorite too!" Ask him where he lives, most likely in the US or Canada (if scamming US) or UK (if scamming EU).

Six

By now, you should have his secret question answer, and the country that he lives in. Enter that info and now you have his e-mail .

Seven

Go to the WoW website to find out what his account name is (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account (click on "Forgot Username"). Enter the e-mail and it will send you the username.

Eight

So now you have his username, go to retrieve the password. Enter the username, and check what the secret question is. Go back in game and ask him, but talk to him a bit. For example, if his question is "What High School did you go to" you would ask him "Hey, did you go to (madeup high school name)?" He will say no, so ask him "Which high school did you go to? My friend lives in the same city as you." He will most likely reply, try that and if it works, then you get his password sent to your e-mail and you got yourself a WoW account. Change the e-mail to one of your fake ones and you have a WoW account.

Don't forget to delete the e-mail message that was sent by blizzard.
    Last edited by Igzz; 02-21-2008 at 03:12 PM.

Scamming Accounts from your server.
    burnzy12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats a really good idea. will try that sometime +rep
    .thebattlebegins.com/index.php?referrerid=462

Click to play games for cash/prizes!!! PM for more details

Wonderboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow man this sounds pretty simple compared to some other ones and seems like id have a good success rate, i bet if you are trying to get some info off someones account you really want and they wont budge, just work them over for a few days and you can get that info. Thats great cause thats info you probally wouldnt think twice about giving to someone you are considering a up and coming friend, id say to make it sound more legit let them know info about yourself too similar to what questions you asked him (fake info of course).
    Oops forgot +2repzors for you sir!

theomi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only thing is that u need his zip code to

akamaz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who actually answers the secret answer question?

I put in a second password, not an answer :O

Edit: Good idea though

Dreadvizzle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice 1, will try it out...

+rep

susy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not rly if he is logged to MSN a window will popup "Email recieved from [email protected] etc." and im sure he/She will check it out immidentaly , unless you do it if he /she is offline ofc , lol ;P

Igzz's Avatar ✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    59/76
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you will know his ZIP Code after he tells you where he lives, if he says he lives in the US or w/e, ask him where, and tell him that you live there too, ask his city, and tell him that you live in a state/province which is next to his . Also, to get their phone number, ask their name and for example its Jake, then say "Really? What's your last name, I might know you." then he will most likely say it, so go to one of the websites where you find info for people (YellowPages.ca™ - Canada’s Leading Business Directory Brand, Yellow Pages™ for canadians (don't know US, sorry)). Find the info, you get their phone number, and account is all yours .

P.S. First time I did this, took me around 25 minutes to scam a guy.

Thanks G/R
    59/76
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by susy View Post
    Not rly if he is logged to MSN a window will popup "Email recieved from [email protected] etc." and im sure he/She will check it out immidentaly , unless you do it if he /she is offline ofc , lol ;P
    Yeah, well you see, you CHANGE the password for his MSN, then log onto his msn, and log out, that will sign him out of MSN, and then change the password and everything

Aneubarlorey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a awesome account scam, Igzz.
    Nice one!

:tard: <-- Warning Leecher with less than 1 IQ!

Thanks G/R
    59/76
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Aneubarlorey, I have been using this for a long time, and the best thing is that you get that person's e-mail, and they can't e-mail blizzard, blizz will say that "You are using the wrong e-mail" or something like that

P.S. CHANGED THE COLOUR OF THE MESSAGE. Should be easier to read now .
    Last edited by Igzz; 02-21-2008 at 03:13 PM.