Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a small tip while using phishing website.

When I first made my phishing website I had no idea how to make people use it. Then,suddenly an idea came to me. I thought: "what if i make it look like Blizzard message ingame". So I searched for realms that had free transfer and tried to make characters with name "Greetings". I was surprised when I saw,that this name wasn't taken on most realms. So,after making the character i made a macro: "/e young defender of Azeroth! You have been chosen..etc"(Use your imagination,the better your english is the bigger is the chance that people will believe it). But still,although my grammar isn't the best, I made a lot of accounts this way.
    Now here is the final part:
    You don't want people to know it isn't actually Blizzard writing. So after advertising your website you have about 10 seconds to log out. Usually after that someone writes /who greetings and begins to spam trade channel with warnings. So just log out,go to another realm and spam in there and so on.The only problem about this way is that some people have chat addon,that displays the character name, but that's not a big deal.
    Some names you could use for this scam:
    Greetings ; Have ; You ; Wrath ; Welcome (These are the ones i used)
    Good luck

Just a small tip while using phishing website.