0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting accounts from website.

Hi guys. Since i havent posted anything in a while i came up with something that would work to get accounts from websites that are buying and selling them.

1. You start of with searching in googel for buy wow account and you will find some.

2. Then you open the live chat with them and say that you bought a account from them yasterday but you got the wrong character. (I think you all have an existing account so tell them that you got what ever you got on your real account)

3. Now if they ask for paypal conformation get one from the other thread on mmowned. I dont have time to find that :P

4. After talking to them in a while, i dont remember my conversation you ask them if you just could give them the account you got and get a new one.

5. Now you have a free account and you will just do a recovery on your existing one.

Sorry for bad english
    And if you have any questions just ask.

Getting accounts from website.
    joshman408's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorta repost. +rep tho
    For the last time, it's not god damn raining men!

Mike3667's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hardly ever works..

Xeneth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nightfoxx View Post
    call that contributing?
    that pretty much sums up your thread kiddo.

1337asusual's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol...ownt

Opirity1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
    You have been connected to William .
    William : Welcome to Accounts.net Customer Support. How may I help you ?
    Customer: Hello William , well you see i bought an account at your website yesterday and it seems that i have gotten the wrong character.
    William : I am sorry, I do not understand. Would you mind to clarify that? I will do my best to assist you.
    William : May I know if you mean the character is not as advertised or you have chosen a wrong character?
    Customer: I have chosen the wrong character
    Customer: But i have already paid....
    William : Okay. Would you mid if you have got the account information from us?
    William : I mean the account login information.
    Customer: Yes.
    Customer: You want it?
    William : Would you please give me the account username to check first?
    Customer: Yes
    Customer: Hold on.
    William : Not a problem.
    Customer: Well im sorry but it sems that i have lost it, I hope you can hlep me out anyways.
    Customer: I wanted this Level 64 Shaman ( i thougt the 64 shaman didnt mean much to them)
    Customer: ID #: -._____
    William : I will try my best to help you. Would you mind giving me your paypal email address to check?
    Customer: My paypal email is:____________
    William : Thank you. Would you please hold for a moment?
    William : I am sorry I am not able to locate your order. Would you please give me the item number you have?
    Customer: You mean the ID?
    William : The item number in your Paypal receipt.
    Customer: The only ID i got was: ID #: ___________
    Customer: In my mail.
    William : May I confirm if you have bought this account in Accounts Network? As the account is put for sale, there should be no email regarding to the account ID in your mail.
    Customer: Yes! I have bought this Account from Accounts.net and i got a confirm email in my inbox that says that i have fully bought this accouny.
    William : Would you please provide the transaction ID you have got from Paypal?
    Customer: Yes hold on
    Customer: The Transaction ID is: sumtin i camed up to
    William : I am afraid it is not the transaction ID of this order. Would you please confirm it again?
    Customer: Oh well! i
    William : Excuse me?
    Customer: I see , thtas the wrong, thats for my wifes shoes i bought for her . SOrry
    Customer: thats*
    William : Oh I see. I would recommend checking with Paypal regarding this purchase. As we are not able to locate any record from our database, it would be betterto come back when you have found record.
    Customer: I dont got the transaction ID , maybe you could help me anyways? I really want my Level 64 Shaman....
    Customer: Im really sorry for the incoincivence
    William : I am sorry I am not able to locate your previous purchase of your account and I am not able to process it for you at this moment.
    Customer: Well atleast I know i bought it....
    Customer: It isnt hard to just help me with this...
    William : I understand your worry. But there must be a transaction ID when you have purchased this account. I am afraid we are not able to process it further when there is no relevant record provided.
    Customer: Why do you always need transaction ID ? Im really worried about being scammed...
    William : We need the transaction to confirm that you have purchased an account from us before to have further follow up.
    Customer: Yes, yes and yes! I have bought an account from here (Accounts.net) How hard is it to understand?
    Customer: What kinda service is this , im really disappointed...
    William : If an account is bought from us, there should be a transaction ID to your paypal account. I would suggest contacting Paypal for more details first.
    Customer: I have already contacted paypal and it seems that they have lost the transaction ID.
    William : We are able to locate all the transaction ID which has been dealt with Paypal before and they do keep all the record including transaction ID. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
    Customer: Im actually really sad about this situation..
    William : We have tried all we can do but there is no proof that the claimed account is bought from us.
    Customer: It is bought from your company even paypal said that..
    William : If Paypal does say that, there must be transaction ID record, otherwise they will not have such claim.
    Customer: Blood suckers.....
    Customer: There WAS a transaction ID. But it seems that paypal have lost it
    William : Paypal will keep all the records they have and you are able to check all the transaction record in your account.
    Customer: As i said i dont have the transaction ID. How hard is it to understand , U always nag nag about paypal transaction ID . HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DONT GOT THE STUPID TRANSACTION ID?! Your making me really sad/mad
    William : Alright. But we do not have any method to locate the
    William : locate the "bought account" from us.
    Customer: I already haved
    Customer: If i dont, How the heck did the money reduce from my paypal?
    William : Then I need to locate that account with the account username.
    Customer: Well i said , i lost the account username.

William : You said you have lost the account information and unable to provide any details to us and we are unable to verify all the information you have provided.
    William : I think that's all we are able to do for this case.
    William : Thank you for visiting Accounts.net. Have a nice day!
    Thank you for using InstantService. You may now close this window.
    Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

BLOOOD SUCKERS, I NEVER GET ANY STUPID LUCK!!!

Sonic Waffle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Opirity View Post

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
    You have been connected to William .
    William : Welcome to Accounts.net Customer Support. How may I help you ?
    Customer: Hello William , well you see i bought an account at your website yesterday and it seems that i have gotten the wrong character.
    William : I am sorry, I do not understand. Would you mind to clarify that? I will do my best to assist you.
    William : May I know if you mean the character is not as advertised or you have chosen a wrong character?
    Customer: I have chosen the wrong character
    Customer: But i have already paid....
    William : Okay. Would you mid if you have got the account information from us?
    William : I mean the account login information.
    Customer: You want it?
    William : Would you please give me the account username to check first?
    Customer: Yes
    Customer: Hold on.
    Customer: Well im sorry but it sems that i have lost it, I hope you can hlep me out anyways.
    Customer: I wanted this Level 64 Shaman ( i thougt the 64 shaman didnt mean much to them)
    Customer: ID #: -._____
    William : I will try my best to help you. Would you mind giving me your paypal email address to check?
    Customer: My paypal email is:____________
    William : Thank you. Would you please hold for a moment?
    William : I am sorry I am not able to locate your order. Would you please give me the item number you have?
    Customer: You mean the ID?
    William : The item number in your Paypal receipt.
    Customer: The only ID i got was: ID #: ___________
    Customer: In my mail.
    William : May I confirm if you have bought this account in Accounts Network? As the account is put for sale, there should be no email regarding to the account ID in your mail.
    Customer: Yes! I have bought this Account from Accounts.net and i got a confirm email in my inbox that says that i have fully bought this accouny.
    William : Would you please provide the transaction ID you have got from Paypal?
    Customer: Yes hold on
    Customer: The Transaction ID is: sumtin i camed up to
    William : I am afraid it is not the transaction ID of this order. Would you please confirm it again?
    Customer: Oh well! i
    William : Excuse me?
    Customer: I see , thtas the wrong, thats for my wifes shoes i bought for her . SOrry
    Customer: thats*
    William : Oh I see. I would recommend checking with Paypal regarding this purchase. As we are not able to locate any record from our database, it would be betterto come back when you have found record.
    Customer: I dont got the transaction ID , maybe you could help me anyways? I really want my Level 64 Shaman....
    Customer: Im really sorry for the incoincivence
    William : I am sorry I am not able to locate your previous purchase of your account and I am not able to process it for you at this moment.
    Customer: Well atleast I know i bought it....
    Customer: It isnt hard to just help me with this...
    William : I understand your worry. But there must be a transaction ID when you have purchased this account. I am afraid we are not able to process it further when there is no relevant record provided.
    Customer: Why do you always need transaction ID ? Im really worried about being scammed...
    William : We need the transaction to confirm that you have purchased an account from us before to have further follow up.
    Customer: Yes, yes and yes! I have bought an account from here (Accounts.net) How hard is it to understand?
    Customer: What kinda service is this , im really disappointed...
    William : If an account is bought from us, there should be a transaction ID to your paypal account. I would suggest contacting Paypal for more details first.
    Customer: I have already contacted paypal and it seems that they have lost the transaction ID.
    William : We are able to locate all the transaction ID which has been dealt with Paypal before and they do keep all the record including transaction ID. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
    Customer: Im actually really sad about this situation..
    William : We have tried all we can do but there is no proof that the claimed account is bought from us.
    Customer: It is bought from your company even paypal said that..
    William : If Paypal does say that, there must be transaction ID record, otherwise they will not have such claim.
    Customer: Blood suckers.....
    Customer: There WAS a transaction ID. But it seems that paypal have lost it
    William : Paypal will keep all the records they have and you are able to check all the transaction record in your account.
    Customer: As i said i dont have the transaction ID. How hard is it to understand , U always nag nag about paypal transaction ID . HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DONT GOT THE STUPID TRANSACTION ID?! Your making me really sad/mad
    William : Alright. But we do not have any method to locate the
    William : locate the "bought account" from us.
    Customer: I already haved
    Customer: If i dont, How the heck did the money reduce from my paypal?
    William : Then I need to locate that account with the account username.
    Customer: Well i said , i lost the account username.

William : You said you have lost the account information and unable to provide any details to us and we are unable to verify all the information you have provided.
    William : I think that's all we are able to do for this case.
    William : Thank you for visiting Accounts.net. Have a nice day!
    Thank you for using InstantService. You may now close this window.
    Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

BLOOOD SUCKERS, I NEVER GET ANY STUPID LUCK!!!
    Unlucky mate! better luck next time!

Sus-anna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pigpoo View Post
    Well i told you to give him your orginal account.