Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get anyone suspended/banned! Plus maybe steal some gold!

Read this topic:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-improved.html

Now lots of people are saying when they send the gold they steal to their main they get banned and tehir main gets banned.

So whats stopping people from scamming gold... and sending it to someone they hate? For example:

I scam someone for a good amount of gold. Send all the gold to the person I want banned. If the person Reports you... then you and the guy you sent the gold to gets banned. If he doesn't report, then just whisper the guy you sent the gold to later and say something like "Hey I sent you some gold by mistake, can I please get it back?" If he doesnt give you it threaten to report or whatever. So if he doesn't get banned you still get the gold.

Comments? questions? concerns? Advice?

Get anyone suspended/banned! Plus maybe steal some gold!
    Rahizzle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

s

Firstly:
    No one will report you for sending them gold, if somoene sent me a high amount of gold, its tough t!ts, the gold is mine end off.

Secondly:
    yes you can ask for it back, but they can just ignore you and that would be the end of it. Then if you make LOADS of alts, they can report you for harassment, and blizzard GM's cant do anything.

I did the same thing once, luckily it was 10g, thought i sent it to my character but i forgot the last letter was an "á".
    I ticketed them and they say they cant do anything, only to mail the person and ask for it back.

Thirdly:
    They usually ban the "bank" char, and then ban your account, and all the characters on it. Not innocent people.

Anyway i commend you for trying, it was good thinking, but blizzard dont work like that, and people dont report other people for sending them gold ..

Take care....

whisperofwisps's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mstrfrenchy View Post
    Firstly:
    No one will report you for sending them gold, if somoene sent me a high amount of gold, its tough t!ts, the gold is mine end off.

Secondly:
    yes you can ask for it back, but they can just ignore you and that would be the end of it. Then if you make LOADS of alts, they can report you for harassment, and blizzard GM's cant do anything.

I did the same thing once, luckily it was 10g, thought i sent it to my character but i forgot the last letter was an "á".
    I ticketed them and they say they cant do anything, only to mail the person and ask for it back.

Thirdly:
    They usually ban the "bank" char, and then ban your account, and all the characters on it. Not innocent people.

Anyway i commend you for trying, it was good thinking, but blizzard dont work like that, and people dont report other people for sending them gold ..

Take care....
    The guy you send gold doesn't report you... you don't understand the scam. The person you steal gold from reports you.

If they don't give you the gold back then who cares? They will still get suspended.

They ban both the scamming account and the mail account. Go test it if you don't believe me.

Rahizzle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we

I probably mis-interrperated the thread

N/e way i aint going to try it out, its not worth the risk of getting.... :banned:

dreed9191's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe,i got caught like 3-4 days ago and got a 3h suspension and 150g removed with the turtle mount scam!