0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New easy and funny account scam

This scam was made by me unless someone as already done this before but i have not seen it please dont repost with out my permision. (c) to me!!

What you need to do;

go to http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...v-address.html and sign up for a @blizzard.co.uk email address and sign on MSN
    follow that links instructions then use this code as that one dont work on that thread;
    Code:
    javascript:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain" ).options);r(d="md5this." );r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","fbi.gov","blizzard.co.uk","nasa.gov",d+"com",d+"com.au",d+" be ",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*md5this.com*/,d+"nl" )); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added! made by Wajje and added blizzard.co.uk(umandez) " );

Go to a wow account trading site add anyone you like the look of when they accept and see you appear to have a @blizzard domain name most ppl would fall for this from my experence this has worked about 70-80% of the time just depends if the sellers are smart or not.

You add them on MSN when they accept you must talk properly and with very good grammar to look and sound legit come up with some of the crap retail gamemasters come up with. like;

Hi this is Blizzard account support we have noticed your account on a online tradeing site this will result in a account closer if you want to avoid this please remove the account from the site and then we will need to run some security checks is that ok with you Sir?

they normaly would reply 'Yes' as all that would be running thorugh there mind would be holy shit im ****ed

Then you would say;
    We will need you to answer the following questions for you to prove you are the rightfull owner of this account.

1) What is the user name for your account?
    2) Do you have SQAs? If yes can u please answer them
    3) We are also going to need your First and last name for verification

When you got that lot you need to say to them

We are going to need you to change your password to: passwordgm(or something that looks a bit legit) for a Gamemaster to log on your account to clear any problems and your cashe so you are not bothered with this again and we also need you to go into your world of warcraft folder and delete your wow cashe and Data folder ( so they cant log in) and not to attempt to log in your account for the next 72hours as your account has been closed for investication Thanks for your time.

This last bit is from anouther thread so no credits for me.
    Now you need to get a account with the same and password with TBC enabled make and char on that account on a different realm with the same name as the stolen account transfer the stolen account to the same realm then this will request you to change the stolen accounts name then transfer the stolen account to the fresh account delete the alt and create a char on the stolen account with the old name of the stolen account and get the account banned by speed hacking or something then blizz will just iggnore the victims /crys and then you can also try getting the account name that you registered it under changed lol good luck with that one but then the account should be 100% urs.

I have never had any problems with this once its all done never lost a account if the people suspect something just block them and try again.

Have fun :wave:
    +rep if you liked it

lol one funny failer
    Originally Posted by gnomesftw View Post
    Address Not Verified) says:
    Sir, we are linking some of your accounts to other, we will continue you close accounts linked to you untill your no longer a company. good night!
    shangtai says:
    滚,我操你妈的傻B,骗号骗到老子头上来了,操你妈不得好死,老子英语骂你还觉得不爽,还要拿中文来骂,你老婆被千人万人日,你妈被日本人日,你儿子出生就没屁眼,你女儿 出生就是烂批,最后,祝你家万代妓女龟公,世代梅毒.哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

// once again funny failure

Current Status;

11 Successed 4 sold muwhahaha
    15 Failed
    2 Reclamed -.-
    Ready for more!!
    Last edited by umandez; 12-28-2007 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Updated to make it easier to understand

New easy and funny account scam
    gnomesftw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sign up page isnt letting me make a blizzard.com. +rep when it works!

Edit: got it working yeah you have to change the .com on blizzard to something else!
    Last edited by gnomesftw; 12-28-2007 at 04:00 PM.

umandez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as i said sign up for a blizzard.co.uk instead all you need to change the code to .co.uk in stead of it being .com just use this one;

javascript:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain" ).options);r(d="md5this." );r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","fbi.gov","blizzard.co.uk","nasa.gov",d+"com",d+"com.au",d+" be ",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*md5this.com*/,d+"nl" )); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added! made by Wajje and added blizzard.co.uk(umandez) " );

Carbone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good one, only problem is that you have to buy an account and pay for a transfer, not a big fan of that ><, other than that seems like it could work, nice scam

umandez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks :P yeah im not the biggest fan of getting the new accounts but its the safest way and so u dont those them but you have get away with it some times

T1B's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added around 30 peeps, 1 online so far, didnt work with him

umandez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember some ppl are smart just act very formal and sound legit and try the accounts with not all the best items as they are normaly the people that are very carefull go for the not so well equiped accounts maybe even a few under lvl 70 by just bit

and remember to get them in a position where there scared and try to not to go to fast keep it slow and keep them talking this will take time it give it about 30mins-2hours per person
    Last edited by umandez; 12-28-2007 at 04:21 PM.

T1B's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 tries 3 phailz, 2 just went like blizz doesnt use msn noob and the third one just said hmm, about what account then, dont got any linked to this email :/ altough with other scams i tend to have higher succes rates

umandez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my status atm is 6 Done 4 Failed 1 in procress

Zingo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:

javascript:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain" ).options);r(d="md5this." );r(a = new Array("changetoanything.anything","hotmail.com","fbi.gov","blizzard.co.uk","nasa.gov",d+"com",d+"com.au",d+" be ",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*md5this.com*/,d+"nl" )); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added! made by Wajje and added blizzard.co.uk(umandez) " );
    If you want to make an adress of your own, change the highlighted text in the script!

umandez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol or you can do it the easy way and do it how i told you?

Zingo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ofcourse, but I wanted to show people that you can add whatever... sorry for trying to get rid of the "leecher" thingy...

nozzie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wooo Super Repost!
    if your going to ask stupid questions, you'll recive stupid awsners! ~ nozzie

gnomesftw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gametradeking.com customer service .WOW gold for CDKEY .Game card.TBC cdkey says:
    HI
    [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
    Hi this is Blizzard account support we have noticed your account on a online tradeing site this will result in a account closer if you want to avoid this please remove the account from the site and then we will need to run some security checks is that ok with you Sir?
    [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
    We will need you to answer the following questions for you to prove you are the rightfull owner of this account.

1) What is the user name for your account?
    2) Do you have SQAs? If yes can u please answer them
    3) We are also going to need your First and last name for verification
    gametradeking.com customer service .WOW gold for CDKEY .Game card.TBC cdkey says:
    ****!

// you hit the nail on the head! lol

umandez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahahah lol thats normaly the reaction its OH SHIT!! xD

and

Wooo Super Repost!
    Can you please provide a link to it then because this is 100% writen and though off by me i have never seen this guide anyware
    Last edited by umandez; 12-28-2007 at 06:04 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast