0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compensation - Free Account, Game Time, Gold

I didn't see this posted and I think its a good idea. This will involve scamming a gold seller, or someone that rents accounts. Let's get down to the scam!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REQUIREMENTS

Banned WoW Account: This scam will require a banned WoW account.

New E-mail: I would suggest creating a new e-mail for this. When I did this I didn't make a new e-mail. I just used one of my old ones that I don't plan on using.
    Link-https://signup.live.com/newuser.aspx?mkt=en-us&revipc=US&ts=4200904&sh=3rH5&ru=http%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com%2f%3fnewuser%3dyes &rx=http%3a%2f%2fget.live.com%2fmail%2foptions&rollrs=04&lic=1

Instant Messenger: This is a big plus for this scam. I used AIM since that is the common one that gold sellers/renters use I believe.
    Link-http://www.download.com/AIM-AOL-Instant-Messenger-2000-XP-Vista-/3000-2150_4-10751056.html?tag=lst-1

Patience: This scam will involve some patience. Sometimes they might hand the compensation over quickly. Most of the time they make you wait until they have their "meeting" so that they can discuss your compensation.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SCAM
    1) Create your new e-mail or use your exisiting one. I posted a link above that you can use to create a new e-mail with.( Sometimes This Step Is Not Required. It Depends What They Tell You)

2) Download an instant messenger and create your new messenger name or you can use your existing one. I posted a link above that takes you to the download page for Aol Instant Messenger.

3) Go to google.com and look for a website that rents accounts. Make sure that they are websites that actually offer compensation. I know that some account renters ban accounts and then ignore people when they ask for compensation.
    Try to ignore these kind of websites.

4) Once you find a good website go ahead and contact them on your Instant Messenger. Tell them that you rented your account and went on vacation to see your family. When you got back your account was banned. If they ask you who you rented your account to, you can say someone in Live Chat. Make sure that you give them the Username and Password to the banned account before they ask for it. Be very polite to them, tell them to check your account etc. Tell them about the account like "It was a Blood Elf Hunter on Bloodhoof EU". Give them sometime to check the account. Once they do start talking to them about a compensation. Tell them what you would like for your compensation. Make sure that you give a nice description why you want it. Example: "I would like gold because my friend gave me a free level 70 account and I don't need anything else", "I want a 1-70 because I want to continue raiding with my guild", "I want game time because my other account doesn't have any time on it.
    If they give you the compensation GREAT! If they don't, than continue to the next step. You can't really do anything if they tell you to screw off. If they did, you can either continue to the next step for look for another renter.

5) I was told to send a e-mail to them and wait for a response. Just log onto your new e-mail and send them an e-mail that includes everything about the account and the problem with it.

"Greetings,

I recently rented my level 70 Blood Elve Hunter on Bloodhoof EU and when I returned last night from my vacation my account was banned. I received a e-mail from Blizzard explaining that I was banned for exploitation of the economy. Can I receive some type of compensation? I put a lot of time into my account and I don't feel like losing it all. I would like a 1-70 power leveling. I can set up the trial account for you to start on. Contact me when you get a chance. Also, I spoke with (AIM NAME OF THE PERSON YOU SPOKE WITH) and he told me to send you an e-mail
    Account Name: Urs
    Account Password: Cheerios
    Thanks!"

6) Simply be patient and wait for the e-mail to return. Hopefully you will get the compensation. This might take up to 4 days to complete but its well worth it since you get a free account. I am still waiting for them to send me my compensation. I only tried this on one company so far.

Ask all questions here please. Do not PM me because I might not respond. Report your success stories, and post your comments.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Gummibär; 12-27-2007 at 10:43 AM.

Compensation - Free Account, Game Time, Gold
    beastybeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have any spare banned accounts lying around that I could use?

Padwen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could this work if I made a trial and got it banned? Otherwise where do we get banned accounts? I'd have to make a full account and get it banned to be replaced with one, which isn't too bad, but you have to buy at least the WoW cd key to have the account in the first place.

IMPERiOUS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a nice idea tough... I might use it But just need a banned accounts... hmm whats about a banned trail account? =D
    I gives out free: only if you gives me my cookies back! Deal?

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, banned trial accounts are good too. I don't know how they would be able to tell the difference. Maybe if they log onto worldofwarcraft.com. But, I highly doubt they would do that. Go ahead and give it a try.

bthecheat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not gonna work

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why isn't it going to work? I got an e-mail back saying "What would you like for your compensation?" they wouldn't ask me that for no reason.

Padwen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'm working on mmoteam right now. Looks promising.

EDIT: Also trying WoWpl

EDIT 2: I'll get back to you to tell you how it goes. Mmoteam said the manager will review it and get back to me within a week. WoWPL is gonna get back to me in a couple hours with their manager. The guy from WoWPL is pretty cool, he
    Last edited by Padwen; 12-27-2007 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Padwen, let me know how it goes!

coltonjj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds nice

kakalz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won't work since i'm sure they write down all usernames/passwords of renters

kakalz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won't work since i'm sure they write down all usernames/passwords of renters

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the rep whoever gave it to me Anyways, I only tried this with one company. Thinking of trying it on more.

MasterYuke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow nice! +rep definately! im gonna try this, my friend's account is banned and he wants a new one, so I'll show him this!

Igsy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, time to ban a trial account, and then test this.
    Frankly, I've always been sh*t at scamming account sellers, so this may be my claim to a level 70!

I'll keep this page updated with how it went.
    "A little pink goes a long way."

Photoshop Roxx. :lmao:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast