0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Renting Accounts

Requirements
    * Correct spelling, and proper grammar.
    * Patience.
    * Aol Instant Messenger.
    * New Aol Instant Messenger Screen Name.

Downloading Aol Instant Messenger
    1) Go to OldVersion.com
    2) The download should start automatically. If it doesn't simply click on the 'Click Here' link
    to start it.
    3) Once the download is complete, follow the steps all the way through until you complete the
    installation.

Creating a New Aol Instant Messenger Screen Name
    1) Go to https://reg.my.screenname.aol.com/_c...DDrUoAAA%3D%3D
    2) Once the web site loads you will be given two choices simply choose 'Create an Account'
    3) Think of a popular Trading/Selling/Power Leveling web site. Enter that web site name as
    your 'Desired Screen Name'.(Do Not Add The .com Just The Name Itself)
    4) Fill out correct information for Desired Screen Name, Password, Re-Type Password,
    Display Name, and Code in Image.
    Fill out false information for Account Security Question, Answer, Re-Type Answer,
    Birth Date, Gender, Country, and Zip Code.
    5) Click submit.
    * If it says Congratulations! Your Screen Name is: _________ Load up Aol Instant Messenger
    and log into the screen.
    * If it takes you to a page that says 'Screen Name Not Available' then you will
    have to either think of another popular web site or mess around with the screen name until
    it works. For example, I chose PE0NS4H1RE. Notice that I added a Zero(0) for the O
    and a One(1) for the L? Do not make it noticeable.

Creating a Dialogue
    In order for this to work you will have to create a convincing Dialogue. Why do we do this before
    actually contacting the person? Because we want to enter each line quickly. We want it to seem
    as if a bot if controlling the conversation until he agrees to rent his account. Think of some things
    that you would like if a legit farmer actually did rent your account. Here is my dialogue:
    Line 1 Hello, do you have a moment?
    Line 2 PE0NS4HIRE is currently looking for accounts to rent. Guess what? 50% of what
    we earn stays on your account!
    Line 3 Your account will be handled by a live person not a bot!
    Line 4 If any problems occur such as a ban or suspension you will be entitled to a full
    compensation which includes a Level 70 of your choice and a Flying Mount.
    Try to create something convincing that will force the victim to give you the account. I added
    the account compensation in there because that would actually force me to rent my account.
    I would actually try to suspend my account and get that free level 70 and the flying mount.
    You probably would do the same!

Finding the Victim
    Finding the victim is pretty simple. Just google some web site forums and find
    Aol Instant Messenger screen names. Copy the dialogue in parts and keep messaging
    many people at the same time. I usually get about 5-8 accounts because many people
    are interested. Especially the ones that are trading their level 60s/70s. Yes, it may
    seem as much work but its actually not. Once you have the 3 above steps complete all you
    have to do is find users and spam their text window with the dialogue.

Now What?
    Finding the victim was not that hard after all, huh? Now simply talk to him and
    act professional, ask him for his character names/level act as if you actually work
    for the company. Do not impersonate a representative that works at the company just
    make up a fake First and Last name. Do not rush!
    If you try to rush, he will change his mind and tell you to **** ***! Do not ask him for
    his password. Ask him for the usual information first. Ask him for his first
    and last name. Now ask him for his e-mail address. Tell him that this is how you will
    keep him updated about the account. Take everything slow! Keep telling him
    "Be Right Back" I have take care of another customer. After about 15 minutes
    of talking to him you should have his First Name, Last Name, E-mail, and maybe
    his phone number which is always a plus. This is the time to ask him when he wants
    you to start! Tell him there is a certain time that you can do it. I usually like to tell him
    9:00PM because this is the time people usually get ready for bed. This will give you more time
    to do things with the account such as scamming on it or simply taking it. Once you both
    agree on a certain time tell him to hand over that User name and password.

The Waiting Game
    Now all you have to do is wait. Do not log onto the account until the time you both
    agreed on. If you log on before that time, he will probably change the password
    and change his mind about the whole thing. Go research some things
    that you can do to keep the account. Also, contribute/donate to MMOWNED if
    you can! =)

When The Time Comes
    Once the time comes, ask him on AIM if
    it is okay to log on. If he is not on simply log onto the account. Woot! Now you have the
    account information, first name, last name, and e-mail. Try logging onto the
    e-mail using the same world of warcraft account password. Chances are that they will
    be the same because not many people use different passwords unless they are smart.
    Try doing different things like try to get the secret question. I do not know if you can do that or not
    if you only have the e-mail, I never tried.

Things You Can Do
    Hopefully people from MMOWNED don't mind if I put some links to the scams that would work
    good with this one.

-----------------------------------------------
    Turtle Mount Scam - l8flip
    Comment - Great scam to use when trying to earn a lot of gold. I used it a couple of times and it works great.
    Link - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-improved.html
    Backspace Scam - FlyingPiggy
    Comment - I heard this is a great scam when trying to get free items. I myself only tried this onc and it worked.
    Link - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ing-piggy.html
    Gold Scammer - Revised - Despite
    Comment - This is a great scam to use against people with good gear. If you are in range of the target
    it automatically trades all of his gold to you.
    Link - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...r-revised.html

There are plenty more that are out there! This scam might take a while, but once you complete the first couple
    of steps you will be getting accounts quickly. Yes, people will fall for this!

Frequently Asked Questions
    Q: Why do you use the Old Version of Aol Instant Messenger?
    A: I use the old version of AOL Instant Messenger because I am more used to it.
    I am not familiar with the newest AIM version.

Q: Why do I have to create a dialogue before actually talking to the victim?
    A: It is better to plan ahead. You will sound more professional, and you can
    sort out your grammar/spelling mistakes before responding to the victim.

Post or PM me with any questions that you might have.

I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE OUTCOME OF THIS SCAM.
    NONE AT ALL.
    Last edited by Gummibär; 11-06-2007 at 01:17 PM.

Renting Accounts
    Originalgank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Renting Accounts

yeah, umm, no, give more details, just dont say, gotta dl to look at it

Onemore's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conflag says hi! ^^

envisionistz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Requirements
    * Correct spelling, and proper grammar.
    * Patience.
    * Aol Instant Messenger.
    * New Aol Instant Messenger Screen Name.

Downloading Aol Instant Messenger
    1) Go to OldVersion.com
    2) The download should start automatically. If it doesn't simply click on the 'Click Here' link
    to start it.
    3) Once the download is complete, follow the steps all the way through until you complete the
    installation.

Creating a New Aol Instant Messenger Screen Name
    1) Go to https://reg.my.screenname.aol.com/_c...DDrUoAAA%3D%3D
    2) Once the web site loads you will be given two choices simply choose 'Create an Account'
    3) Think of a popular Trading/Selling/Power Leveling web site. Enter that web site name as
    your 'Desired Screen Name'.(Do Not Add The .com Just The Name Itself)
    4) Fill out correct information for Desired Screen Name, Password, Re-Type Password,
    Display Name, and Code in Image.
    Fill out false information for Account Security Question, Answer, Re-Type Answer,
    Birth Date, Gender, Country, and Zip Code.
    5) Click submit.
    * If it says Congratulations! Your Screen Name is: _________ Load up Aol Instant Messenger
    and log into the screen.
    * If it takes you to a page that says 'Screen Name Not Available' then you will
    have to either think of another popular web site or mess around with the screen name until
    it works. For example, I chose PE0NS4H1RE. Notice that I added a Zero(0) for the O
    and a One(1) for the L? Do not make it noticeable.

Creating a Dialogue
    In order for this to work you will have to create a convincing Dialogue. Why do we do this before
    actually contacting the person? Because we want to enter each line quickly. We want it to seem
    as if a bot if controlling the conversation until he agrees to rent his account. Think of some things
    that you would like if a legit farmer actually did rent your account. Here is my dialogue:
    Line 1 Hello, do you have a moment?
    Line 2 PE0NS4HIRE is currently looking for accounts to rent. Guess what? 50% of what
    we earn stays on your account!
    Line 3 Your account will be handled by a live person not a bot!
    Line 4 If any problems occur such as a ban or suspension you will be entitled to a full
    compensation which includes a Level 70 of your choice and a Flying Mount.
    Try to create something convincing that will force the victim to give you the account. I added
    the account compensation in there because that would actually force me to rent my account.
    I would actually try to suspend my account and get that free level 70 and the flying mount.
    You probably would do the same!

Finding the Victim
    Finding the victim is pretty simple. Just google some web site forums and find
    Aol Instant Messenger screen names. Copy the dialogue in parts and keep messaging
    many people at the same time. I usually get about 5-8 accounts because many people
    are interested. Especially the ones that are trading their level 60s/70s. Yes, it may
    seem as much work but its actually not. Once you have the 3 above steps complete all you
    have to do is find users and spam their text window with the dialogue.

Now What?
    Finding the victim was not that hard after all, huh? Now simply talk to him and
    act professional, ask him for his character names/level act as if you actually work
    for the company. Do not impersonate a representative that works at the company just
    make up a fake First and Last name. Do not rush!
    If you try to rush, he will change his mind and tell you to **** ***! Do not ask him for
    his password. Ask him for the usual information first. Ask him for his first
    and last name. Now ask him for his e-mail address. Tell him that this is how you will
    keep him updated about the account. Take everything slow! Keep telling him
    "Be Right Back" I have take care of another customer. After about 15 minutes
    of talking to him you should have his First Name, Last Name, E-mail, and maybe
    his phone number which is always a plus. This is the time to ask him when he wants
    you to start! Tell him there is a certain time that you can do it. I usually like to tell him
    9:00PM because this is the time people usually get ready for bed. This will give you more time
    to do things with the account such as scamming on it or simply taking it. Once you both
    agree on a certain time tell him to hand over that User name and password.

The Waiting Game
    Now all you have to do is wait. Do not log onto the account until the time you both
    agreed on. If you log on before that time, he will probably change the password
    and change his mind about the whole thing. Go research some things
    that you can do to keep the account. Also, contribute/donate to MMOWNED if
    you can! =)

When The Time Comes
    Once the time comes, ask him on AIM if
    it is okay to log on. If he is not on simply log onto the account. Woot! Now you have the
    account information, first name, last name, and e-mail. Try logging onto the
    e-mail using the same world of warcraft account password. Chances are that they will
    be the same because not many people use different passwords unless they are smart.
    Try doing different things like try to get the secret question. I do not know if you can do that or not
    if you only have the e-mail, I never tried.

Things You Can Do
    Hopefully people from MMOWNED don't mind if I put some links to the scams that would work
    good with this one.

Turtle Mount Scam - l8flip
    Comment - Great scam to use when trying to earn a lot of gold. I used it a couple of times and it works great.
    Link - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-improved.html
    Backspace Scam - FlyingPiggy
    Comment - I heard this is a great scam when trying to get free items. I myself only tried this onc and it worked.
    Link - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ing-piggy.html
    Gold Scammer - Revised - Despite
    Comment - This is a great scam to use against people with good gear. If you are in range of the target
    it automatically trades all of his gold to you.
    Link - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...r-revised.html

There are plenty more that are out there! This scam might take a while, but once you complete the first couple
    of steps you will be getting accounts quickly. Yes, people will fall for this!

Frequently Asked Questions
    Q: Why do you use the Old Version of Aol Instant Messenger?
    A: I use the old version of AOL Instant Messenger because I am more used to it.
    I am not familiar with the newest AIM version.

Q: Why do I have to create a dialogue before actually talking to the victim?
    A: It is better to plan ahead. You will sound more professional, and you can
    sort out your grammar/spelling mistakes before responding to the victim.

Post or PM me with any questions that you might have.

I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE OUTCOME OF THIS SCAM.
    NONE AT ALL.

Conflag's Avatar I'MA DOGGIE, WROOF WROOF!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thankyou, envisionistz. This is how it should have been done

PS: Onemore, I was telling weasel to say hi to the person he was talking to >.<

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess it could be done like that too :P I will edit my main topic!

alexraptort's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

couldnt they sue you for this?

alexraptort's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and also do you know any sites where i can possibly find some people to talk to?

doomssday's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as far as im aware of no they cant sue you.. and just google wow shit.. theres thousands of forums out there.. but umm yea at least i kno not what to look for when im rentin my account out... but i got a company payin me 25 a day 4 2 accounts and they send to me by paypal everyday on time so lol ill stick wit them

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by alexraptort View Post
    and also do you know any sites where i can possibly find some people to talk to?
    No, I highly doubt that they can or even will sue you. I mean, no one would go through the trouble to sue someone because of going onto their account. As for your other question, there are plenty of websites you can visit. Just google something such as WoW Forums.

Cashcharac's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

markeedragon.com is a great place to find people with 70s trying to make cash. Most of them post their AIM screenies right in their selling posts.

zooka19's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great idea, I guarantee this will work and im definately trying it. (+ Rep when i'm able to..)

zooka19's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing is, since you do not get all of the info there is a very high chance it will just be recalled and since you don't have the secret answer it will be tough trading it.. So your probably better off vendoring everything on the account and mailing the gold to one of your characters and possibly selling that for some cash.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, not exactly. Right after the scam you can do one of those fake e-mails from Blizzard.

"Your account is being accessed from foreign IPs" etc.

Since they just traded accounts, and you logged on they will definitely believe it. They will probably even e-mail you back with all of their account information. Just make sure that you use Anonymous E-Mail thing, and provide another e-mail inside of the e-mail that you are sending them.