Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mean Scam but Unnoticed Scam That Really Works!

This scam will require you to rip off your guild mates, if you are ok with that this is the ultimate guide for you, if you do not agree with this leave now you will not want to demenostrate the following. Ok, heres how it works. On your main character go to your guild's social tab and see who all is currently logged in. Wait untill one of your guildmates logs out. Next, log off and go and create a level one character. Send a tell to one of your guildmates saying this is (enter name of guildmate who logged out) I made this alt could i please get an invite to the guild? Once in the guild tell everyone your'e the guildmate who logged off and this is your alt. Next, send everyone in the guild whispers telling them that for some reason your main character's account has had a glitch and for some reason you cannot log into him/her. Tell them that there is a rare item on the AH you really wanted for your main but you dont have any money on this alt. Explain to them that you will pay them back ass soon as your main is unglitched and request 10 gold. Say the exact same thing to all other guild members who are currently on and request 10 gold each. Once you recieve the gold send it to your main and then log out and delete the level one character. Finally, log onto your main and retrieve the money which if you're lucky should be 50-60 gold (depending on how many guildies you asked). Sit back and enjoy your gold and repeat whenever needed but always use a different guild member to avoid suspicion. Also, avoid asking the same guild memebers every time or askng every day or in a small succession of time. After a few days the guild will go off on whoever you impersoanated and they wont have any idea what the guild is talking about, then mostly likely he/she will quit or be kicked. Noone will ever be the wiser. I have done this many times to my guild and currently have 650g after about 2 weeks of my scamming. Tip: this works really well on nights when alot of guildies are on example: a guild raid night or such. There will be no reason for your guild to suspect you and noone has any proof. Believe it or not i am one of the most respected and loved memebers in my guild, they think im all buddy buddy with them but really i have been ripping them off behind their backs the whole time. You get all the gold and someone else takes the blame its the best of both worlds

Mean Scam but Unnoticed Scam That Really Works!
    MasterYuke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Mean Scam but Unnoticed Scam That Really Works!

Dude, I like it!
    It happened to me too, but they discovered the guy who blamed me and he got kicked and I was reinvited. It was because When I logged off and logged on my alt, he didn't know it was my alt, so I saw him do it.
    At least I know how to do it now, that's a cool tip.
    EDIT: +rep forgot to say that
    Last edited by MasterYuke; 09-26-2007 at 12:01 PM.

MeDoKill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only got 2 things to say..

LAME & SUX

- i mean like 650 g in 2 weeks = nothing.. and you're scamming youre m8's GJ M8.!

Lenn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by MeDoKill View Post
    Only got 2 things to say..

LAME & SUX

- i mean like 650 g in 2 weeks = nothing.. and you're scamming youre m8's GJ M8.!
    Indeed, if you want to be so lame, you could just enter every guild you could, ask them for money to lend, then create a new character and say that's the new guild bank, send everything on it, then just shoot yourself 'cause you'll be alone in your mind, alone in your game, alone in the only thing you got.

There are tons of scams which could be used, like scamming friends, but what's fun in this ?

The fun of scams is that the guy you'll scam will be so stupid and unknown that you won't be able to stop laughing.

If you're starting to scam your friends, just scam your family now, hey mum need $30 to help a friend, he needs food...

Shadowlash's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're starting to scam your friends, just scam your family now, hey mum need $30 to help a friend, he needs food..
    This scam will require you to rip off your guild mates, if you are ok with that this is the ultimate guide for you, if you do not agree with this leave now you will not want to demenostrate the following
    only thing i have to say...lenn...he said it
    https://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x221/wolfsonaka/locksign.jpg

Austin1195's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha ur guild sucks <Fark> on echo isles US has like 25+ on at a time, my guild owns but has a bad rep cause 1 person in guild ninjad

vulkaj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looooool very bad scam imo!

hypnotize191's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha good one

rikardi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Decent. Who cares about ripping off their guild mates? It's like borrowing 10g from them. Okey, when it was pre-tbc I wouldnt even read this but the burning crusade stinks so much, I guess its worth it
    You said that you were worrried that you masturbaited too much, here are some nude pictures of my wife, if that doesn't stop you, nothing will!