Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the most easiest account scams

Hey guys, i'm a new member here but here it goes

1.) Create two AIM Accounts you will not be using, use can use these aim accounts multiple times to repeat this process.
    2.) Find someone you want to trade on www.markeedragon.com or some other site.
    3.) Open armory.worldofwarcraft.com and search random names for a character the person would like. Ex. for rogue, i would type stealth , mage i would type fire
    4.) Contact the person on AIM and talk to them in a legit trader way, when they ask for armory, post the armory you got in step 3.
    5.) When it comes to trading, say you have a middleman you would like to choose, i usually say "Would you mind using a middleman?" If they agree, then invite him to chat and invite the other screenname you created.
    6.) For those of you wondering, how am i going to use AIM twice, it 's not possible. Well it is, you have to find Manage Linked Screennames and link your second screename with your first.
    7.) This is what i make it sound like when I'm doing this

Middleman: Yes?
    You: Hey {name} would you mind middlemanning for us.
    Middleman: umm... sure what you guys trading
    You: Wow accounts
    Middleman: ok, {add some details bla bla bla}
    You: So {name} how are we going to be doing this.
    Middleman: Well first, i'm going to get your info, change passes for security, change emails, exchange sq/a's and then give you new passwords for the accounts your trading. ( Usually people fall for it, if not don't mention this state)
    Middleman: Ok, if you guys will begin, please message me your info through an IM

KEY TERM:
    Get their full name because then you can retrieve it from blizz that way.

You get there info and you should be messaging once in a while saying ok sent my account , password , etc..

KEY TERM:
    Do not rush this as you can't get too excited due to the fact that it's physically impossible to change things within 2min on 2 accounts, take it slow and have a side talk.

After recevieng you account info change all of it up, and voila you got yourself an account

GOOD SUGGESTIONS!!!

Use this on friday after 8 P.M Pacific till Monday 8 A.M Pacific so they can't call blizz to retrieve it and over the weekend you can trade it in a legit manner to someone else.

If you are scamming an account with a lot of "extraudinary" chars or amount of gold, unless it's friday after 8 P.M Pacific till Monday 8 A.M Pacific make a alt on your account sell all his gear and auction house tough jerky for however much gold he has remaining, and you can sell that gold to sites immediately.

Good luck scamming, I will be posting samples in a bit, of me and my cousin at it in the action!!
    Last edited by thekilla; 07-31-2007 at 03:36 PM.

One of the most easiest account scams