[Program+Scam] The Backspace scam , improved and made easy by Flying Piggy . menu

User Tag List

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    flameboy292's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Program+Scam] The Backspace scam , improved and made easy by Flying Piggy .

Man i cant wait 2 us this i just need a lil more money and i can bt really good job on it

[Program+Scam] The Backspace scam , improved and made easy by Flying Piggy .
    Nolixz's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    6/17
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Program+Scam] The Backspace scam , improved and made easy by Flying Piggy .

I've done this scam since, god knows when.. cup years ago... i made thousands of gold of it... I have made a guide for this too. Only Piggy does it best though ;D

Xepher's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice piggy, just nice I <3 it. Once, I get some money, Ill do it.

goodshotlet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man this never seems to work on my server either they wait 5-10 seconds be fore they click or my server isn't noob xD but great work

Illusion†'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG! i love you ive never made so much gold in 1hour haha! + rep
    I found this work very well on bank alt's as the people are obviously trying to get a quick sale before they log back into the high level char's ect.
    So its worth shift clicking a few names on trade channel to see what there about..

Illusion

everground's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I got it to work but I'm still scared to actually try it. I was curious, in that video how has that guy not been banned yet? Do you think I'm better off trading the item in game to another account so if i get banned i dont lose my items. Also. if that does happen, do you think they can track the trade i made and ban my main account?

wow. this scam is AMAZING. worked 3 times. but i felt bad and got scared and gave back the items lol
    Last edited by everground; 07-20-2007 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Jester901's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rofl i do this without the program way b4 this i got banend tho xD

i just highlighted the g and backspaced and bye bye gold thx item ^_^

Chsz's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great guide been doing this for about a year. I remeber when it was a really popular but now nobody does it

krazy1killa's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I scammed someone for a sick item I said 10g but gave 1 but I GOT SUSPENDED FOR 3 HOURS!!!! IF PPL REPORT YOU... YOU GET SUSPENDED!!!!
    Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by krazy1killa
    I scammed someone for a sick item I said 10g but gave 1 but I GOT SUSPENDED FOR 3 HOURS!!!! IF PPL REPORT YOU... YOU GET SUSPENDED!!!!
    I did mention that you can be suspended for doing this , but being suspended isn't that bad to be honest (it only lasts a few hours most of the time) .

h808ladykiller's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait i know i skipped part of the tread but doesnt the green highlight around their trade window that shows they pressed trade go away when anything is altered to your trade window?
    I AM GOING TO SHOW U HOW TO GET UR SHINE ON.......

everground's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QUESTION: I have scamed about 5 people but always felt bad and got scared so i told them i was kidding. if i decide to scam someone and i get reported, does blizzard take the item from your bag?

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by h808ladykiller
    wait i know i skipped part of the tread but doesnt the green highlight around their trade window that shows they pressed trade go away when anything is altered to your trade window?
    You don't press F5 when the window is green , please read the thread properly before asking such questions .

Originally Posted by everground
    QUESTION: I have scamed about 5 people but always felt bad and got scared so i told them i was kidding. if i decide to scam someone and i get reported, does blizzard take the item from your bag?
    Depends how fast you are at reselling the item and also what GM you're up against , most GMs i have come across just gave me a verbal warning or a temp ban (few hours) , but i do play on EU and i have no idea what the GMs on the US servers would do .

I only ever lost any gold or items when i was temp banned (you won't have to confront a GM on every time you scam btw) .
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 07-24-2007 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

John Krayton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice Scam, well done, +rep

Gothian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

works wonderfully, got me an epic necklace and some lowbie twink hammer free, good scam, unfortunatly Im banned for 72 hours and its my final warning, hehe

ohwell, looks like I wont be doing this again on my mains account, but its horribly easy even without the program.

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast