Where to easily sell a scammed account with all information for quick / safe money? menu

User Tag List

krzysiek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to easily sell a scammed account with all information for quick / safe money?

Hey,

If someone had a WoW account that was scammed, but they had all information (but not including the CD Key) but SQ/A etc etc, what is a site they could sell it to that would pay via PayPal and pay quickly. I have heard of a few sites, but i have also heard that they scam themselves, always recalling the payment after they get the account.

Any safer sites?

Thanks

Where to easily sell a scammed account with all information for quick / safe money?
    psp219's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THis place is not for asking questions

steper1337's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy WoW, WoWEURO, EQ, EQ2, FFXI, LOTRO, VSOH, Accounts For Sale - im always using this , u need phone verifaction and that's it

Hmmmmm's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful with this. sell it on markee and take Western Union only. if you sell it to a company (all companies pay paypal) and recall the account, they will recall the payment. if you do not have the payment in your paypal balance, youre put into a negative balance and debt collection agencies will harrass you until you pay. sell it western union only if the account is going to be recalled at any time.

as for sites, if you've secured and made the character recall proof with new cd keys etc, here are some sites that are legit and that I have sold to personally

www.accounts.net
    www.toonstorm.com
    www.accountol.com
    www.accountsbay.com

krzysiek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very sorry, i was in a rush and posted here As i see some have already been very helpful, i will just quickly add on.

What if i made a paypal, that was fake / not verified and got paid to that paypal, then used the money to buy items / etc on the internet, or perhaps a prepaid visa card or something of the sort. As i would not like to send money from the scammed paypal , to the legit one, as that would obviously just link them together.

Hmmmmm's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by krzysiek View Post
    Very sorry, i was in a rush and posted here As i see some have already been very helpful, i will just quickly add on.

What if i made a paypal, that was fake / not verified and got paid to that paypal, then used the money to buy items / etc on the internet, or perhaps a prepaid visa card or something of the sort. As i would not like to send money from the scammed paypal , to the legit one, as that would obviously just link them together.
    Going to be difficult to get the cash out of paypal. Especially without it being verified. You can no longer spend money on a canadian or australlian paypal, or any other type for that matter, without having a CC or Bank account. you can use a prepaid visa like you said or a vcc but you are going to have to do some research on making that money untraceable. used to be you could just buy everything intangible and that was that, now its gotten a lot more complicated

good luck