Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.:Jimei's Guide to making videos with Sony Vegas:.

First of all I want to say I got the idea from Embalm, who made a thread about this but using Windows Movie Maker. For the stupid flamers that say the idea is stolen, I also asked him if I can make a simillar thread, having the idea from him, and he agreed. Im gonna write this a little quick because I dont have time, Im not actually at MY house where I have all the info and my own Sony Vegas so I can test and improve the thread. I think that when I get back to my house tomorrow, I'm gonna use some photoshop skillz to make the guide better-looking, and some imagination.

Let's Get Started!

First of all you need to download Sony Vegas 7 or Sony Vegas 8 PRO. I recommend 8 PRO, It's perfect for making scam videos, although 7 is better in making AMV's if you are actually interested in that

1. You can find Sony Vegas 8 PRO In torrent sites such as mininova. Im sure you know torrent sites and as I said, Im typing this quickly because I dont have time so I cant provide you with a link.

2. After You, Mr. Video Scammer, have succesfully installed Sony Vegas 8 PRO, you are ready to begin making your videos.

3. Think up of something, you know you need Imagination to make the thinks work. You dont make a LAME video with pics and text, you gotta make atleast an AMATEUR video with video and text other than a LAME one. You choose! LAME or AMATEUR? Or better if you know what to do!

4. My first scam video was a good video. It was the WoW BC Cinematic Intro with nice-looking green text and blood elf music which makes you relax so if you are actually angry and see the video you arent just gonna skip it but you will stay and watch. You need to boost the chances you get to scam people even if its 0.01% boost its worth it. Do EVERYTHING! Make the text catchy and legit-looking. Every single part of the video must be done as if the thing you are talking about in the scam (game card generator or account levelupper or whatever) actually exists.

5. Now to start with making the video itself. Use some WoW related video with good quality. Also you can read some tutorials about Vegas' effects to make your video beatiful. In my case, download one of the WoW cinematic videos, or download some of the Major Content patch videos like for example, take the Black Temple trailer, and the Zul aman one, AND the sunwell one and you can fuse them together using Sony Vegas 8 PRO, and put cool music and text to make it like a storyline so people litterally fall in love with your video and watch it 'till the end.

6. After you have downloaded your materials (in my case the BC cinematic intro and the WoW OST) you start working on your video. Put some flash effects on it and connect it, use music from the WoW OST to make it very cool. It should go on with the music, not put one big video and the music and just shorten it as you do in Movie Maker. Put different scenes every time the tune of the music changes, or to your liking.

7. Put text on it. The text is CRUCIAL to the "legitness" of your video. Dont make the text: "Send this to that email and you get that" make it more like "Have you ever wanted to play again? Or do you just think videos on youtube are scams? Well welcome to heaven. Im gonna how you the way to making your account's characters be 70 before you even know it!" for example. You can change it or create something entirely new.

8. After you have done everything you need to save your video. Make sure you click "Save as" in the file window in vegas to save your vegas project file. After that you save your video by clicking "Render as" in the file window. Choose a good quality! Although the better the quality the longer it takes to render the video, but dont worry about that, your video is better if it's with better quality. If the quality sucks, the victims you scam, O' great One, will not even bother watching it because they probably wont even see the text.

9. Once the video has been saved/rendered you can proceed to this step. Make a youtube account if you dont have one already! You need to upload your video to youtube, because it is THE LARGEST video site in the world! So, after you have registered at youtube, if you havent done it yet, you are gonna "Broadcast Yourself" . Click upload and make a catchy name with a catchy description. Use your imagination and improvise! Without imagination you are a failure. After you have written your catchy stuff be sure to make the comments be at pending! Because people are gonna start saying its a scam and it will lower your chances.

10. Now that you have uploaded the video you can use one of the services posted here at MMOwned (I love you, MMOwned!) to boost your views and get nice, POSITIVE comments and ratings. There are people who do this here, and I THANK them very much, because if it wasnt for such people, youtube scam videos would fail. Be sure to rep the ones who do this to your video if it's the last thing you'll do!

.:Jimei's Guide to making videos with Sony Vegas:. END

I'm sure you know what kind of text you should put in your video if you read Stiggs gamecard scam. You can modify it to be for an account scam though, I also gotta say that account scams at youtube work better than the gamecard ones but I may be wrong, thats just in my case.

Thanks to Embalm for the idea. This is just a quick-write, im sure I can add more things when I get back home tomorrow, because I'm away now.

Mr. Jimei is not responsible if your eyes bleed xD.

Example of a gamecard scam AMATEUR video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5EAb7yiGHk"]YouTube - WoW Gamecard Month Multiply UNVEILED!![/ame]

Last edited by ViND_; 10-19-2008 at 10:31 PM.

khaled1994's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if u made a video guide it would be better:P
    and use more than one color.
    good guide.

ViND_'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by khaled1994 View Post
    if u made a video guide it would be better:P
    and use more than one color.
    good guide.

It is done. Thanks for the advice Also I dont wanna make a video guide, it would be better to make it a pdf file and put screenies of action in sony vegas for example and all. But you would have to wait a little for that

Mrs.Braniac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khaled next time just say :[Royal] and he will be here faster than a heart0beat to come correct a thread but its a mediocer thread /clap

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I question myself why I even made this thread because it seems no one needs making a video anymore.

khaled1994's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jimei nice video and edit
    this thread is good for new ppl in here

Hidden Timebomb's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add pictures pl0x.

Sony Vegas is my middle name xD

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im making my new scam video soon, Im gonna post screenies in a "guide format"