0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Combined Account Scam guide.

note this scam is a combination of nolixz ultimate acc scam and hasselhoffs company posing scam with a few tweaks/ideas from me.

Hasselhoffs: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...g-company.html

Nolixz: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ount-scam.html

1: You'll need a fake email. I use Mail.com - the best personalized free web-based e-mail for mine. Make sure its associated with the website you choose (step 4)
    2: You'll need a paypal account
    3: You'll need kaizou (a firefox addon) mozdev.org - kaizou: installation
    4: A WoW account buying website or something. ex: buy account,sell account,wow accounts,World of warcraft accounts,Final Fantasy XI accounts,Eq accounts,Eq2 accounts,vg accounts
    5: An aim account (try and match it with the acc buying website you've chosen, for example if your using accountsbay, make your aim "accountsbay1" or what ever you'd like.

For this guide I'll be using [email protected] as my fake email and accountsbay1 for my fake aim and Acountsbay as my chosen website.

Okay onto the scamming
    First off lets go to accounts bay. Now we are going to go to "Contact Us" It should look like this:

Now lets use Kaizou to edit the details i've highlighted, heres what you should do, make it look like mine and make SURE you put paypal.

If you've got everything changed...Good, now take a screenshot and save it somewhere.
    Now onto paypal. Log into your paypal and once again lets use kaizou. Now for this part i wont show the the before/after, just the after because i dont want to show you my REAL paypal info. So this is what you should kaizou on paypal and how it should turn out.

Screenshot and save. Now you've finished the "hard part" congratulations!

Okay now lets go to a WoW trade/selling site such as MD. I usually look in the selling section. Find someone who has recently joined the website with low posts (more likely to have less exp with trades/sells = advantage) now get their aim and add them.
    Here is where Nolixz guide kicks in, I recommend reading it. Like he stated, sound proffessional, once i've added them i start out buy saying

"Hello, I'm a rep from "company" we profess in "insert proff" We are currently interested in your "character" and can pay a fair reasonable price for it, are you interested in selling to us?

Now that's my starter, I recommend all of you to make your own so that people don't wise up. If they say yes, follow Nolixz's guide exactly from that point on. Ask questions, then give them a price on the account (also change Nolixz's Account quote so they dont wise up)
    Now as stated in Nolixz's guide, They will either tell you 1 of three things

1: No thnx go away (block on aim and move on)
    2: Yes okay lets do buisiness (Woo GJ, Nolixz's guide 100%)
    3: I dont know, how do i know you wont scam me (THIS is where my tweaks come in)

If he says #3 or anything related, this is how you re-assure the person and seal the deal. Tell them (still proffessionally) that you can send them screenshots of your website contact list and a screenshot of your paypal. 1: they see that the emails match. 2: they see the paypal has ALOT of money. 3: they have your (fake) paypal info for their "security"

That is pretty much it. Remember to act proffessional. Check over all your kaizou changed info. Don't expect it to work on first time people or all the time.

GL to you all.

Remember most of this is Nolixz and Hasselhoffs stuff, I just added the tweak of the reassurance screenshots.

I have gotten 2 worthy accounts with this in 2 days, so it DOES work.

THANK YOU FOR READING!:wave:

Combined Account Scam guide.
    pwong101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post comments/thoughts...all posts welcome and taken to heart. Tried my best and would like to hear some responses =P

Durand44's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not bad at all here is some rep

pwong101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    =D thank you SO much, I didnt know what to expect in responses =P.

pwong101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 reply? QQ lol

ShAnX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God man, Good Tutorial +rep

SarahPalin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty good

Saaen's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry mate, but the beginning part is a complete repost from my original scam guide

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ount-scam.html

Hasselhoff's Avatar IN A SPEEDO
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for breaking a rule and not asking the original poster if it was OK to make a post of their work.

pwong101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Saaen, very sorry, I didnt realize you had made one, i did do a quick search before i made it. Again sorry.

@Hasselhoff, seriously Hasselhoff 1: i did post in your thread to ask if i should create this guide, guess i should have pm'ed, my fault, 2: I am sorry for breaking a rule, i should have asked you, but at the time my mind was thinking that aslong as i give them the credit it would be find, 3: VERY sorry to you and nolixz and saaen...i dont want to offend you guys or anything of the sort, i was meerly trying to share a method to everyone i thought that i had made up to be HELPFUL....again sorry to you ALL...

ps, want me to remove?

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice scam mang

+rep from me