Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See, it's idiots like you that need help figuring out how to ninja items or wipe groups lol.
    See, its idiots like you who need help figuring out other people. Wtf are you trying to say?

I need help to learn how to ninja? I need help figuring out how to wipe groups? Try re-reading the thread buddy. Where does it say I support wiping groups? Where does it say I support ninja'ing items? Go back to school kid, learn to read. Then try to diss.

I hope Yano and Italia arent reffering to me. As I said, I never EVER supported being a total dick with your raid group.
    Horde Fanatic

Wipe Your UBRS Group :D
    Yano's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm referring to Italia(whatev) and Zamboo(whatev). Both of them are being completely pitiful in not realizing this is a SCAM, EXPLOIT, and CHEAT site for WoW. Sometimes, people deserve to be wiped.

Dunno where they got their power trip, I don't think this idea is anything special, but by no means will I resort to name-calling or flaming to get that point across.

Just to help you figure out the situation Richy ^_^.

Tbone's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty Yano i owe u a few rep

RichyG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yano
    I'm referring to Italia(whatev) and Zamboo(whatev). Both of them are being completely pitiful in not realizing this is a SCAM, EXPLOIT, and CHEAT site for WoW. Sometimes, people deserve to be wiped.

Dunno where they got their power trip, I don't think this idea is anything special, but by no means will I resort to name-calling or flaming to get that point across.

Just to help you figure out the situation Richy ^_^.

Lol thanks
    Horde Fanatic

drcar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zamboo, I agree with you completely...This is not an exploit, it is more then likely a waste of time. I agree maybe this is funny, fraps it and let us get a few laughs...otherwise I dont want to waste money on repairing. This is the point in the game where you ask yourself if this is the reputation you want on your server. Not a good idea if your looking to join a decent guild. At least put a warning for this. No guildie wants to be with another guildie that thinks its funny to wipe...And if your in teir 2-3 you get to know how stupid it is to wipe because most people cant afford there repair bills. What i'm trying to say is dont waste peoples time becuase your mad at someone. Hearth out and give them a good excuse. BTW no use in name called Zamboo...Thats doesnt make yourself look any better then the point your trieing to get accross.
    Last edited by drcar; 07-12-2006 at 07:51 PM.
    Does Blizzard nerf exploits to put the challenge up to people like me/us to find a new way to do it?

Tbone's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uh dude... first off this is an exploit site and second that guy is an idiot

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I edited it more to explain my point...it's like fighting, its useless...it's entertainment. couldnt say it better.AND, just like you are in your own way, I am tipping people not to purposely wipe for reputation reasons.
    Last edited by drcar; 07-12-2006 at 07:57 PM.
    Does Blizzard nerf exploits to put the challenge up to people like me/us to find a new way to do it?

Tbone's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay but i never forced anyone to do this, its at ur own will

Fishy80's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is an exploit yes, what you posted is NOT an exploit, its a little spoiled brat who doesnt get everything he wants, way to "get back" at people....

dont try and say i havent contributed anything good, i have, check my posts, not the count.... and either way, that has absolutley nothing to do with this,

your post was lame, and childish period, nothing you can say will change that....

if somone ninja's from your group, then kick that person... dont wipe the entire group, as the others in the group probibly didnt want a ninja either....

i advise anyone who does this to be carefull, if it happens to me, i will report, and GM's will give temp. bans for this kinda thing, and if its a second ban, from anything else, i believe it will be perma...

wipeing a group because of 1 person isnt getting back at them, its wasting everyone in the groups time/money /endrant

Tbone's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey lol what can i say im 11 years old

RichyG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop it fishy. Hes not making anyone use this. Hes just throwing out a hypothetical situation. And what he posted wasnt exactly an exploit, but it was a little trick that can be used in anyway you want.

And I understand your logic drcar, and i thank you for not being a jerk about expressing your opinion like zamboo and fishy did.

Edit: Tbone are you serious?
    Horde Fanatic

Tbone's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes im 11 years old

Yano's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said, there are other cases when you're just fed up to use this, if say, the whole group is a guild-only besides you and are being downright rude to you for no reason...simply pull this and they won't ever know, it can be your own little private payback, then leave the group. It really is just gag effect...no need to be an ******* towards the OP, so he didn't give a good example...big deal. Flaming an idea rather than saying it simply isn't a good idea makes you look like a jerk.

Drcar handled a disagreeing opinion well, most of the others have not.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not hard for me to beleive, I know that the biggest guild on my server had over 500 people in it...the guild leader was 7 years old...Yeah it had alot of people, it wasn't stable and they never raided.

Fishy80's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you say stop it fishy, and you say i was being a jerk.... wth?

IM being the jerk? please read my post again, the only thing i even said twords the OP was that it was childish and lame

oh and the first part... well read his example usage, and my first sentance makes sense...

and everything after that, if you call that rude, well then im just gonna need to stop coming to theese forums.....

rofl... call me rude when the op suggest wiping a group for not getting an item you want....the irony

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast