0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Shine's Combo Scam Guide] - Work In Progress

WARNING!!!

You will NOT, find any new scamming idea's in this thread

Long Time Leecher; First Time Contributer. Didn't want to post something until it was semi-original, so here go!

---- I took various ideas from the other contributors of the site, if you are the original poster of a part of my guide, then the credit goes to you; i deserve none except for the way in which i implement them into th scam. All credit to the original developers.--

What ya need;

1. an MMOinn Account or any other gold selling site that gives out charectar names of buyers.
    2. Ability to act chinese
    3. An e-mail account with WoW or MMO in it.
    4. LUCK

The Scam

Search your favorite gold selling site and find a victim; order size doesnt matter. Find the server for the order that was placed and make a level 1 alt and login.

Add the victim to friends and check if their on. PST them, and use your brilliant acting skills. To make them believe your the seller. Make your first whisper say something like "500 now" . Just replace 500 with whatever number their order was. Next, ask the poor soul to confirm his order number. If you've played it off you played it off well he should give it up.

Tell the vic to hold on for a moment while you check the number. Return and ask him to verify his account information; email address and password used on his website account. If he's still a moron, he will give that up to.
    Now this is where luck comes in. Check his email address and password at his domain, using the password for his "Gold Buying" site. If your lucky enough, you can get into the email, and work at his account from their.

I got EXTREMELY Lucky, to where my victims account login for the gold website were the same for his WoW Account, so i was able to change the e-mails over; change info, and have the account for myself.

Good luck!

Wall of text crits you for *extremely high number"

[Shine's Combo Scam Guide] - Work In Progress
    SarahPalin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats just a whole bundle of luck

Hasselhoff's Avatar IN A SPEEDO
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like the effort would not compare to the reward. You said yourself you got EXTREMELY lucky... you could go for 50 people and never have it work..

ShineSpikeX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah its true, but it's easy opener since their expecting someone random.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    I feel like the effort would not compare to the reward. You said yourself you got EXTREMELY lucky... you could go for 50 people and never have it work..
    it's really not to much effort; i mean, atleast it wasnt for me, i had it all done in about 15 minutes.

Darknz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This reminds of the tcg scam after everyone knew about it. you needed a idiot and alot of luck to get it happening.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll in my opinion its not that hard to obtain the account information for the gold site; just because they are already expecting someone random to PST them in-game about their gold. And chances are they need it fast, thus making them choose to "verify" their information like that. Worked perfectly for me, and it was PURE luck he had the same account information and password for his wow account as his account on his gold site.

Im sure someone with more experience than i could improve this; hence the "work in progress"

grim412's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where do you find the character names on the site? Do you guess an order reference number?
    :run: