Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to steal your thunder here kathunx, but I can't help but reply to this idiot.

Originally Posted by Dracle View Post
    No this was not funny to be honest - it was a very interesting study of your megalomaniac personality. Meet too many united statesians (no not americans - theres a lot more to america than us so you guys are united statesian) to be terrfied of the pattern that develops in my mind... and yeah im also sad that your country filled with retards to the limits is the "most powerful in the world". And yes - im concerned. Concerned about your mental health - but thats all.
    Let's run down the list shall we?

1) Its a US citizen. Not 'united statesians'. Go pick up a book and learn proper grammar, or hell, the 'locality of peoples'. (Google for that one, you'll learn)

2) Our country has a 1% population of 'retards' as you so put it.

Also, the definition of 'retard' is: delay; a person with mental retardation; a stupid person, or one who is slow to learn; To keep delaying; to continue to hinder; to prevent from progress; to render more slow in progress; to impede; to hinder; To put off; to postpone; To stay back .

So, the average 'retard' has the mental capacity of someone about 3-4 years younger than themselves. (This means a 20 year old would have the mental capacity of a 16-17 year old, since you obviously are too 'retarded' to do simple math as well)

The human genome doesn't grant everyone with 'perfect intelligence' and guess what, only 3-5% of all US citizens actually CAME from the US. (Bad wording, I know, but I'm talking about native Americans here) The rest have come from around the world. So congratulations on insulting your OWN people. Dipshit.

3) There's no need to be concerned with OUR mental state, when you can hardly manage to form a sentence. And I agree with kathunx, you must be having seizures while typing or something.

Originally Posted by Dracle
    I hope that was a joke - but looking at your state of mind i wouldnt be surprised if it wouldnt. Yah - solve it with a gun. Its not guns that kill people right? Monkeys do. Besides - see the fact that something is US based doesent mean that criticizing it - or even flaming it - is a stupid thing to do.
    Kathunx's state of mind is actually right where it should be. He's keeping the members of his site (and in retrospect our members here), safe.

I wasn't aware of monkey's being the ones abusing guns. You should really stop watching Planet of the Apes, it's not good for your 'state of mind' as you put it.

You tell me. Its you thats good with wise words. Shame you cant google up what cynism is...
    I think you mean cynicism. (Sad that you can't even spell a word right that you're trying to flame someone with.)

In which case this means: a skeptical, scornful or pessimistic attitude, comment or act.

So maybe you should look the word up instead.

See - yet another time you try to show yourself as a serious person here - but with a twist! Not only are you wise, serious and have "superiors" - but also you are so funny! You make wow jokes! :bow:
    His superiors are the ones that keep him out of lawsuits, and the like. And you should be happy he's doing all of this on the legal side. Or you'd all be pretty screwed right now.

I'm not sure if that line right there was a joke, or just a lack of thought...

Im sorry - but what do YOU know about guns? This paragraph clearly shows you know jackshit The fact that your country used the design for 40 years only prooves that you cant plea guilty of faliure and go on and on into the deeper shit . Name me 1 European country that uses this rifle, or one of the "sister" designs as their main army rifle? Enfield - is as much shit as the one you have. All thats good about your m4 is the accesories rail design on it. Classic AK from 1945 that costs 100$ is still more reliable than this flashy thing. But i agree with you - no idea why you are arguing with me when you clearly are so high on your horse.
    I'm not even going to bother with this... just read: Lee-Enfield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also - ilove your argument about how you are better than me because your military is stronger. +Rep
    He never said he was better. And the truth is, our military IS stronger. (Currently the strongest in the world. With China as a close second) Do some research please.

Yeah i saw the olympics in the break from other more interesting things to do - and i noticed that you guys are #1 in the medal standing - thing is that standing was invented for the sake of theese particular olympics by you guys just so you can be #1 in them. If we used the renking method that was official 1 month ago - China would be 1st - and it was in most European TVs - where we still dont change rules just for the sake of us becoming winners.
    Yep, we don't have the most gold medal earning person in the Olympic history. It's a figment of your imagination.

People are not just people regardless of where they live mate. Im sorry.
    The hell is this supposed to mean?

So that means you're some sort of amphibious dolphin? (Quote from Family Guy)

Seriously, that was just bad...

And yeah your a most powerfull country in the world - yet every war you put yourselves in since the end of WW2 - you loose. Why is that mr. Prezidant of unajted stateis ofai?
    We haven't lost a single war actually. Thanks for the brief lesson into how to fail 6th grade history!

Dont mention it.
    I won't. Oh wait... I did...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Thats all i should say but ill spend some more of my time to try and bring you to a level.

First of all - what gave you the impression that millions of people are trying to migrate to your wonderfull wonderland? Your currency thats becoming one of the weakest currencies in the world? Crime rate higher than in Iraq? Healthcare system that doesent give a shit about those who cant pay? Dozens of freaks like you carrying guns around? Education level somewhere close to Africa?
    The right to bear arms. It's in our constitution. Yes, our healthcare system sucks, and just about every citizen in the US would agree.

Millions of people ARE migrating to the US on a monthly basis. (And have been for quite some time) We are a free country, with more freedoms and rights than most other countries. Our education system is one of the top 3 in the world, and that's a statistical fact (as of 2006). Crime rate is not higher than in Iraq. Our crime rate is actually fairly low compared to our population. Again, do some research.

Ill tell you different - There is no intelligent person that lives outside US and would say that United Stated is the best place to grow up.
    I find that hard to believe. Show me some proof of this, and I'll show you proof otherwise.

ANd for god sake - try and memorize the fact that word "America" is not even close to "United Stated". Yeah i think i would possibly like to live in America - say in Canada or Brazil. But that has nothing to do with JU ES EJ.
    America is a slang term we use instead of saying 'The United States' or 'The United States of America'. 95% of the world knows what you're talking about when you say 'America'. So hop off your illiterate horse and come back down to reality. La-la land won't help you much.

Sorry Kaklatx. Is that an offence to misspell your holy name and will you send out your attorneys and associates to fill a lawsiut against me and if that fails the jackals (still cant belive you came up with such a stupid name) would be contracted to do things you cant tell them to do to be legally protected as your multiple attorneys have advised you?
    No, but I, and many many others can.

If you read my post just with a bit of brain in the "ON" mode im sure you wouldnt say that i wrote anything about how im smarter than you. I just tried to say that you are dumb. Nothing there about me.
    You've already proved that you're dumb. What else needs to be said?

You want to make an example out of me for what? For how you are megalomaniac and want to hunt down poepole that criticize you and your silly society? Did i scam your market dragon peopole or what?
    1) Markee Dragon, not 'market dragon', we're not in Chinatown here.

2) His 'society' is based in the US. His 'community' however, is MD.

People that threat others over the internetz are the pure win. Keep it up - thats why we love it!
    Just... wow....

Tell your superiors in CIA to allow you that and ill tell my superiors in mossad to do their stuff . No wait ill go and talk to Rambo. Hell show you. No wait - my other friend - the batman - will show you better!
    You have alot of fictional friends. La-la land must be really nice! Can I get an invite? I want to meet Dumbo!

Gosh... youre better than anything i saw recently - linking this thread to the humour section of my local forum
    Good, they'll see just how idiotic you are.

Good luck in your crusade yankie boy.

Ok to summarize it - YOU GUYS NEED ARMOR TO PLAY RUGBY. That about sums it all up.
    We don't need 'armor' to play rugby. In fact, we have rugby teams here in the US. Same rules as around the world. Our version of football (not to be confused with soccer), we wear protective pads, because football is more dangerous. (I'd go into an explanation here, but I'm not even going to bother, you'll just skip the entire point of it anyway)

Kathunx's Q&A Thread
    Illidan1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol pwned!!

Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apoc strikes again!
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

Saint-Pasdoy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice lol but i still hate kathunx

Fishy80's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't see how people on these forums can support such internet thuggery...

sure if you don't agree with scamming, help people not get scammed... help them get their stuff back whatever... but this is just plain wrong... this IS exactly the same idea as loan sharks...

you take from them, they brake your knees and cut off fingers till they get it back, and the fact that you guys CAN be wrong about who you target is bs...

what you gonna do if I used someone's info to scam with, from some other place... and reap the rewards... then you target that person and they are like... WTF I don't know you... you gonna believe them? or think its me? what if I did it and was just like WTF I don't know you... or wtf is going on.....

how can you be so sure that you got the right person? you may have correctly targeted the right person for that ip address.. or that username, but on the internet, that's really all you have... if I go hack into someone's wifi, and log into a hacked account, and scam from it, you can't do shit....

so seriously... stop this shit... its stupid...

"hey look, I'm in the military, fear me! I haz a rifle, I'm in the marines, phear me"

come knocking on my door dip shit.....

come get me...

seriously... oh I know... you don't accept challenges.. you don't waste your time and resources... well guess what... yes you do.... with all of this....

some people are scared of bullies... well come get this person who has nothing to lose... contact my family... contact my friends... make me look stupid online... mess with my bank accounts... PLEASE I BEG of you... it will be much worse for you...

I don't back down at the first sign of trouble.... I don't respond to people like you.... you **** with me, your going to get ****ed with....

if your so big and bad, lets see you do shit to me, but divulge info about yourself first? I mean personal identifying info.. real name.... or something... if your so legally secure... you shouldn't have anything to fear.. but your NOTHING...

come after me, cause after all this... I'm gonna TRY and scam the people you said not to...

Randie's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one question for you Kathunx,

No offence at all, but you have gotten contrib on this site posting this Q&A thread, which really hasn't got anything to do with "Hacking WoW" like this site actually is about, you didn't really "contribute" in the way as this site(or atleast me)see contributing, which is posting Hacks, scams etc. Well this thread is about scamming, but not in the way that you posted a scam, you're preventing them, which is kinda against this site. Doesn't it feel kinda weird to be called Contributor at "The enemy's Place", when what you really do is just to prevent things that have been contributed here(Talking about scams)? Still, no offence.
    Last edited by Randie; 08-30-2008 at 05:14 PM.

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Randie if you have not noticed Scamming is not in the forum header. the sub forum descritpion is MMOwned DOES NOT condone scamming.. he has helped a few people in other ways via msn/aim etc. MMOwned is NOT the master of scamming it just happens to have place on the forums for it so it doesnt get mixed in with other areas, HE contributed perse by being the nice guy and asking the majority of the scammers to back the hell down off his site.

if you ran a trading site and a mmowned person found it and started scamming on it;
    1) YOUR SITE would LOSE potential customers
    2) you get a bad name
    3) what would you do if you knew the source the problems are coming from?
    a: shut down
    b: try and reasonably talk to the offending site
    c: hack the offending site to further generate crap on yours

Kathunx being a RATIONAL person. choose B.
    MMOwned has a lot of people concentrated on scamming MD so he comes over here to ask us to stop/slow down on it.

he is not preventing scamming; he is tactfully saying in simpleton, "Please stop scamming and attacking our customers/community. IF NEED BE we will use force on the offenders legally."

put yourself in HIS shoes.. what would you do?

kathunx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, Apoc you totally just stole my kill. However, I've been doing this for 32 pages so I suppose I can share the fun .

KuRIoS, I think you misunderstood some of the things I was trying to say. I'm just arguing with this idiot because he said my country is the worst country in the universe, and that we are below average in everything. Denmark is sweet, I wouldn't mind living there for a while . Also, I have no jurisdiction on the moon, so those of you who live there, you are free to do as you please!

Now, allow me to beat this guy while he's down. I'll try to not restate points that you've already made Apoc.

No this was not funny to be honest - it was a very interesting study of your megalomaniac personality. Meet too many united statesians (no not americans - theres a lot more to america than us so you guys are united statesian) to be terrfied of the pattern that develops in my mind... and yeah im also sad that your country filled with retards to the limits is the "most powerful in the world". And yes - im concerned. Concerned about your mental health - but thats all.
    I'd first like to point out how you call us United Statesians, and tell me that's the right identification for who I am. Considering the majority of the world refers to us as "Americans", I will do so as well. I've noticed that you have sort of created your own little language of misspelled words and made-up phrases, but I'll sort of let you do your thing because you're only making yourself look dumber. And considering I'm not the one that has seizures on my keyboard, I think you should be more concerned about your own health before you display false concern for mine.

I hope that was a joke - but looking at your state of mind i wouldnt be surprised if it wouldnt. Yah - solve it with a gun. Its not guns that kill people right? Monkeys do. Besides - see the fact that something is US based doesent mean that criticizing it - or even flaming it - is a stupid thing to do.
    Monkeys? Apoc already covered how stupid that was, so let me talk to you about guns. I have two professions. I am an 0313 LAV Scout in the Marine Corps, and the Marine Corps trained me with the weapons I use now. I am also a part-time CQB instructor for local law enforcement, military and contractors. As a CQB instructor, it is my job to teach others how to use weapons effectively in Close Quarters Battle. You can have whatever opinion you want about them, but it's just an opinion to you. To me, it's a livelihood.

You tell me. Its you thats good with wise words. Shame you cant google up what cynism is...
    I won't even make fun of you for this, Apoc already did. But I definitely laughed.

Then think about doing it on purpose.
    Why would you misspell words on purpose? Is this some type of advanced humor I don't know about. Enlighten me.

Im sorry - but what do YOU know about guns? This paragraph clearly shows you know jackshit The fact that your country used the design for 40 years only prooves that you cant plea guilty of faliure and go on and on into the deeper shit . Name me 1 European country that uses this rifle, or one of the "sister" designs as their main army rifle? Enfield - is as much shit as the one you have. All thats good about your m4 is the accesories rail design on it. Classic AK from 1945 that costs 100$ is still more reliable than this flashy thing. But i agree with you - no idea why you are arguing with me when you clearly are so high on your horse.
    What do I know about guns? Oh nothing, it's just my profession. I can't believe you're trying to tell me that the AK design (used by the poorest countries in the world) is vastly superior to the armalite and enfield designs (used by the strongest militaries in the world). I won't even argue guns with you, because like Apoc said, you will just ignore all of our points.

I'm an idiot and I don't think you guys got #1 in the Olympics.
    Last Olympics we won the most medals. We were #2 for most gold medals. And since the Olympics started, we have gotten the most gold medals. But I won't argue that either, because you're an ignorant, fact-evading child who pulls things out of his ass and calls them gold. And we lost every wore since World War 2? You're telling me I'M retarded?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Thats all i should say but ill spend some more of my time to try and bring you to a level.

First of all - what gave you the impression that millions of people are trying to migrate to your wonderfull wonderland? Your currency thats becoming one of the weakest currencies in the world? Crime rate higher than in Iraq? Healthcare system that doesent give a shit about those who cant pay? Dozens of freaks like you carrying guns around? Education level somewhere close to Africa?

Ill tell you different - There is no intelligent person that lives outside US and would say that United Stated is the best place to grow up.

ANd for god sake - try and memorize the fact that word "America" is not even close to "United Stated". Yeah i think i would possibly like to live in America - say in Canada or Brazil. But that has nothing to do with JU ES EJ.
    Our currency is becoming one of the "weakest currencies in the world?" LOL! Yes, the dollar is certainly decreasing in value, but it still remains one of the strongest currencies in the world. I tell you what though. I'll trade you 10000 pesos for 10000 dollars.

And the crime rate in our country isn't lower than Iraq. I don't even know what to say to you, the things you say are so stupid. Especially how our education system is one of the best in the world, and you compare it to Africa's. Apoc already talked to you about how stupid your nickname logic is, so I'll let that slide.

Sorry Kaklatx. Is that an offence to misspell your holy name and will you send out your attorneys and associates to fill a lawsiut against me and if that fails the jackals (still cant belive you came up with such a stupid name) would be contracted to do things you cant tell them to do to be legally protected as your multiple attorneys have advised you?

If you read my post just with a bit of brain in the "ON" mode im sure you wouldnt say that i wrote anything about how im smarter than you. I just tried to say that you are dumb. Nothing there about me.

You want to make an example out of me for what? For how you are megalomaniac and want to hunt down poepole that criticize you and your silly society? Did i scam your market dragon peopole or what?

People that threat others over the internetz are the pure win. Keep it up - thats why we love it!

Tell your superiors in CIA to allow you that and ill tell my superiors in mossad to do their stuff . No wait ill go and talk to Rambo. Hell show you. No wait - my other friend - the batman - will show you better!

Gosh... youre better than anything i saw recently - linking this thread to the humour section of my local forum

Good luck in your crusade yankie boy.

Ok to summarize it - YOU GUYS NEED ARMOR TO PLAY RUGBY. That about sums it all up.
    I... it's like racing a paraplegic. I don't even feel like doing it because it's just not fair. I would continue you this battle of wits with you, but I don't fight the unarmed.

Special thanks to Apoc for warming this up for me. I'll respond to the rest of you later.

Oh by the way, what country are you from? I'd like to know who you represent.

"You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

Randie's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus3 View Post
    Randie if you have not noticed Scamming is not in the forum header. the sub forum descritpion is MMOwned DOES NOT condone scamming.. he has helped a few people in other ways via msn/aim etc. MMOwned is NOT the master of scamming it just happens to have place on the forums for it so it doesnt get mixed in with other areas, HE contributed perse by being the nice guy and asking the majority of the scammers to back the hell down off his site.

if you ran a trading site and a mmowned person found it and started scamming on it;
    1) YOUR SITE would LOSE potential customers
    2) you get a bad name
    3) what would you do if you knew the source the problems are coming from?
    a: shut down
    b: try and reasonably talk to the offending site
    c: hack the offending site to further generate crap on yours

Kathunx being a RATIONAL person. choose B.
    MMOwned has a lot of people concentrated on scamming MD so he comes over here to ask us to stop/slow down on it.

he is not preventing scamming; he is tactfully saying in simpleton, "Please stop scamming and attacking our customers/community. IF NEED BE we will use force on the offenders legally."

put yourself in HIS shoes.. what would you do?
    I guess you're right, I would do the same, but I still don't think it's a reason for being a contributor, I mean, it's a good idea coming over here to talk with us about it, and that's a nice way to fix it instead of just hacking us/closing down, he should get some rep atleast for that, and for making this thread, but I just don't see him being a contrib, I mean, what would happen if all the sites that MMOwned members ever scammed came over here and talked to us, and became contrib, it wouldn't be a hacking site anymore. I just don't see people who don't actually "hack" WoW being contributor on this site.

Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kathunx,

C'mon mate you're breaking your own thread rules now. If he's such an idiot why sink to his mental level and arguee with him. Just leave the guy alone and act like the professional buisniess man you are. We have something called, free speech even through you have to take the consequenses that comes with it.

Take care and Good luck

- Woink

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well the thing is MD has what 4+ people over here who moderate there and only 1 is respected(aka rep .. c'mon now) enough to hold good judgment and the other things i pointed out, im not hating on you. just the idea that you and alot of other have that pertain to the same statement. "What right does he have to come over here and become a contrib?"

he has every right. just because he came here from a site that the scamming section has largely targeted and says his little thing. has he not been fairly active in his own thread?

He is not the only person on MMOwned to get to contrib off 1-2 topics.
    the preferred way is to help others and constructively critic other peoples work, HE just happens to generate people to +Rep him because of what he Stands for.
    He got it legitly did he not?

a case in point:
    Member of the Month;
    Obama WILL win because of retarded people( majority who voted for him) just voted for Dublecee (his previous username) all for the fact of his name. you wont find obama helping too much till as of late.

Stans Dad; main reason he is even on the list is because 1 person he helped nominated him and he happened to win a random drawing for the last spot.
    why do people vote for him even tho in large his posts are demeaning and flame worthy? because they recognize the name from southpark.

these are my entire opinions but they DO hold some validity to the statement made on the ideal of people are dumb and rep/vote people because they like the name or the ideal;

side note:
    Again MMOwned is not about screwing people over it just because so popular because of the accessability. MMOwned would still thrive and function without the scam section, and people will piss and moan but nonetheless go with the flow

Dracle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Apoc View Post

Let's run down the list shall we?

Yup - we shall.

1) Its a US citizen. Not 'united statesians'. Go pick up a book and learn proper grammar, or hell, the 'locality of peoples'. (Google for that one, you'll learn)
    Its US citizen in your language. Its Estados Unidese in Spanish. Just because something is official in your language it doesent make it official in other.

So, the average 'retard' has the mental capacity of someone about 3-4 years younger than themselves.
    Depends on the case really. Thats not a point at all - all i was trying to say was that Kathunklox is a megalomaniac without a sense of reality.

The human genome doesn't grant everyone with 'perfect intelligence' and guess what, only 3-5% of all US citizens actually CAME from the US. () The rest have come from around the world. So congratulations on insulting your OWN people. Dipshit.
    I think you tried to say that only 3-5% of the US citizens are ethnically Americans - the rest are the sucessors of waves of immigrants. Yeah maybe some of them back in the 1700's was one of my OWN people but 300 years if really more than enough for your "system" to transform decent family into vegetables without a sense of reality - like the Kathux chap here.

3) There's no need to be concerned with OUR mental state, when you can hardly manage to form a sentence. And I agree with kathunx, you must be having seizures while typing or something.
    Well to be honest im not really concerned if my posts on an internet forum that circulates around some form of entertainment are grammatically correct. Besides English is not my native language - German is - thou i fluently speak English and Polish also. Let me see you guys write a post in a language other than your native and then lets check for grammar errors. Oh wait. You guys in US probably have no idea that you can learn second language?

Kathunx's state of mind is actually right where it should be. He's keeping the members of his site (and in retrospect our members here), safe.
    Nah. Hes just being a smartass to be honest.

I wasn't aware of monkey's being the ones abusing guns.
    Monkeys like Kathunks yeah - i think after what i read in this thread i can say hes a gun abusing monkey. So is the great deal of your society.

I think you mean cynicism.
    Yes thats what i ment. Home-run for you! You found a language error in written english in a post made by a person not born in English speaking country. :yourock2:

So maybe you should look the word up instead.

I suggest geting out of the wikipedia level. Do some reading on classic philosophy.

you should be happy he's doing all of this on the legal side. Or you'd all bepretty screwed right now.
    Come on not again - another guy threatening me over internet... you guys are bread somewhere or what ?

Stop already with all that shit. What would he do if he wasnt legal? Just give me an idea so i can actually start to care about all your kindergarden. When are you gonna realize that this is just a creative hoax? There are no Jackals, there is no elite scammer hunting-team. Even if the youtube vids are real - they only proove those guys - IF they existed - were able to intimidate 15 year old kids... Yo gusy are seriouz biznes for shoo!

I'm not even going to bother with this... just read: Lee-Enfield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Before you write something - use a bit of brain - how possibly the rifle you linked could have been influenced by the M4 design? We are refering to THIS ENFIELD.

/facepalm

And the truth is, our military IS stronger. (Currently the strongest in the world. With China as a close second) Do some research please.
    Yup - i totally agree- your military IS stronger than any other military in the world. Heck - even stronger than all the armies of all Eropean countries together.I never said otherwise.

The hell is this supposed to mean?
    That was supposed to mean that people are different depending on where they live. You wanna argue with that?

We haven't lost a single war actually. Thanks for the brief lesson into how to fail 6th grade history!
    not a single war except tiny little things like Vietnam, Korea, and most recently Iraq.

The right to bear arms. It's in our constitution.
    So? This only prooves that you still live in the wild west.

We are a free country, with more freedoms and rights than most other countries.
    Rrrrriiight..... Your government surely is a succesful one if they made you really belive that.

Millions of people form 3rd world countries are emigrating to the US on a monthly basis. Good for you and good for them. Shame they have to breach your borders with tunnels, in cargo containders stacked like sardines, on wodden rafts etc.

If youre such a free country why not open the borders and let poeple that want in - get in?

Our education system is one of the top 3 in the world, and that's a statistical fact (as of 2006).
    There are little lies, big lies, and statistics.

Proof of that saying would be the fact that most of US citizens have no clue which continent is which when shown a world map without names on it.

Crime rate is not higher than in Iraq. Our crime rate is actually fairly low compared to our population. Again, do some research.

Yeah its developed countries only - so no iraq there - and copule of years old - but still proves that you have no clue about whats going on in your own country if you say that the crime rate is pretty low in US compared to the population.

I find that hard to believe. Show me some proof of this, and I'll show you proof otherwise.
    I have no proof of that - except for the conversations i have every day with lots of people.

Ill tell you more - of about 25 US people that i stumbled upon, who first moved temporarily to Europe in bussines, only 1 returned to the US and thats only becasue his wife didnt want to move to France.

America is a slang term we use instead of saying 'The United States' or 'The United States of America'. 95% of the world knows what you're talking about when you say 'America'. So hop off your illiterate horse and come back down to reality. La-la land won't help you much.
    First of all check at least in wikipedia what a "slang term" is.

But nevermind - I agree that mostly everyone will know what are you talking about when you use a "america" word in a sentence in which you mean the USA, but that doesent change the fact that such a use of this word is misleading - yet generally understood.

Illiterate horse tee hee...

You've already proved that you're dumb. What else needs to be said?
    Ive prooven that im dumb because i dont consider US as a good place to grow up and live in? Or because what?

1) Markee Dragon, not 'market dragon', we're not in Chinatown here.

2) His 'society' is based in the US. His 'community' however, is MD.
    1) Ok. Markee Dragon. Whats wrong about Chinatowns?
    2) Cool.

You have alot of fictional friends. La-la land must be really nice! Can I get an invite? I want to meet Dumbo!
    Ok ill try and simplify my point for you since you seem to have taken what i said seriously.

Kathunx has friends that are fictional but insists that they are real. His "associates" as he calls them are as real as Rambo and Batman is.

We don't need 'armor' to play rugby. In fact, we have rugby teams here in the US. Same rules as around the world.
    You want a medal for that? I know you have rugby teams. Again you took my words a bit too serious... but that speaks only about you and your mental level.

Our version of football (not to be confused with soccer), we wear protective pads, because football is more dangerous.
    You dont have to add "not to be confused with soccer". Only people in your country are dumb enough to make that kind of mistake. Rest of the world knows well what football is. Its a game when you kick the ball with a foot.

You guys seem to have messed the idea up in your very unique way and called a game that mainly uses hands - a football. :bowdown:

OK - now Kathulux

Originally Posted by kathunx View Post
    First of all, Apoc you totally just stole my kill.

I dont feel killed at all.

I'm just arguing with this idiot because he said my country is the worst country in the universe, and that we are below average in everything.
    Not everything. Almost everything. You have your military.

Now, allow me to beat this guy while he's down. I'll try to not restate points that you've already made Apoc.
    Like i said - i dont feel killed, or downed at all

And please - restate Apoc's points - he seems lot more serious than you - and i wouldnt want to miss out any creations of your sick mind. So please - go ahead and not hesitate to restate.

I'd first like to point out how you call us United Statesians, and tell me that's the right identification for who I am. Considering the majority of the world refers to us as "Americans", I will do so as well.

Go ahead - i wont be stopping you. Majority of the flies considers eating shit tasty - why dont you do so as well.

Monkeys? Apoc already covered how stupid that was, so let me talk to you about guns. I have two professions. I am an 0313 LAV Scout in the Marine Corps, and the Marine Corps trained me with the weapons I use now. I am also a part-time CQB instructor for local law enforcement, military and contractors. As a CQB instructor, it is my job to teach others how to use weapons effectively in Close Quarters Battle. You can have whatever opinion you want about them, but it's just an opinion to you. To me, it's a livelihood.
    Soo..... youre like something like Solid Snake?

So since you already revealed you are a badass marine commando scout its safe to assume that all your crusading around is ordered by your superiors in the marines?

Maybe its not arthas thats gona invade org in wotlk but kat and his marine corps?

Why would you misspell words on purpose? Is this some type of advanced humor I don't know about. Enlighten me.
    Well... It made you angry so it served its purpose.

What do I know about guns? Oh nothing

Yeah - exactly my point.

you're trying to tell me that the AK design (used by the poorest countries in the world) is vastly superior to the armalite and enfield designs (used by the strongest militaries in the world)
    Yeah in a ways - the old ak-47 design is better than your flashy thing. For example - you can throw it into the river, then put it into the mud, then dip it in the oil - i dunno - invent some fancy way of breaking a rifle - and it will still fire at your marine friends.

Its not just about the "AK" design as you called it - its about how it influenced the firearms industry in the whole world. List of the desings that were created on the basis of the good ol' kalasznikow is impressive.

Dont mention the enfield - even at your marine course they should have told you that its crap. Only good thing about it its the bullpup.

I won't even argue guns with you, because like Apoc said, you will just ignore all of our points.
    Please do aregue. I have plenty of experience going around weapons to apreciate a tip or two from an expert badass like yourself.

Last Olympics we won the most medals. We were #2 for most gold medals.

Yeah thats what i ment - generally when you do a medal rankig for the country you use the gold-medal method. At least untill Beijing

And we lost every wore since World War 2? You're telling me I'M retarded?
    See - thats what happens if you patronize poeple about their spelling you wore.

And yes again - you did loose every war since WW2. Name me one that you didnt. Seriously.

Our currency is becoming one of the "weakest currencies in the world?" LOL! Yes, the dollar is certainly decreasing in value, but it still remains one of the strongest currencies in the world. I tell you what though. I'll trade you 10000 pesos for 10000 dollars.

And ill trade you 10000 dollars for 10000 Euro.

And the crime rate in our country isn't lower than Iraq.
    Exactly my point.

I don't even know what to say to you, the things you say are so stupid. Especially how our education system is one of the best in the world, and you compare it to Africa's.
    Youre right. I was a bit too harsh for Africa there. Most of African nations at least can show on map where their continent is.

Apoc already talked to you about how stupid your nickname logic is, so I'll let that slide.
    Thanks for mercy oh mr. Threaten you over the internets.

But like i said - i apreciate your every single comment. Ill print them all out and hang on a wall.

I... it's like racing a paraplegic. I don't even feel like doing it because it's just not fair. I would continue you this battle of wits with you, but I don't fight the unarmed.

No - go ahead toy-soldier.

Oh by the way, what country are you from? I'd like to know who you represent.
    Im from Germany, and currently i live in Poland.

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This topic has been fleshed out more than needed and I am going to lock the thread. I think as a scammer you obvioulsy take risks and should be taken into account when your operating.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2930313233