0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Need Help] Macro Scam

I was up all night thinking of a new scam, well I thought of one that might work but I need some help. My idea was to have the person create a macro that would look somthing like:

/trade (Your characters name)
    /offer money (don't know a macro that could do this)
    /accept
    /Silver_Per_Gold (so they think they made money)

Now I don't know if there is a macro that could trade offer gold and accept, but if there is a macro that could offer gold and accept that could work.

I also have though about how to get them to make them trade you. This is what I thought about doing:

Duel someone your level, maybe use a scammed account, let them beat you and say "Dang you must have alot of money how much ya got"... When they say how much they have say "IS THAT ALL!" then trade them alot more (dont give it to them but just to prove you have more)... Maybe use the TCG Scam to get more than most people.

Well of course they well wonder how you got that much, say make a macro, like this:

/trade (Your characters name)
    /offer [Blank] money (don't know a command that could do this)
    /accept
    /Silver_Per_Gold (so they think they made money)

Say it well dupe your gold cause both people well get the gold traded.... Say that they can test it on you and you'll give them what they duped..

Well they trade you the money using the macro... and the /silver per gold command well make them think they made more.

Tell me what you think of the idea, I don't know if it would work I think MMOWNED needs another scam technique,

Czchar
    Last edited by Czchar; 07-02-2008 at 06:47 AM.

[Need Help] Macro Scam
    snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There isnt a macro that can do this, also has a high ban rate, and will get you reputaton as a scammer.

Czchar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sigoth View Post
    There isnt a macro that can do this, also has a high ban rate, and will get you reputaton as a scammer.
    Theres ways you can get your name changed for free now.. Been guides on MMOWNED + You can also use a scammed account.