0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blackmail for Ban

Several similar scams have before been posted but are not all in all very practical scams. So here is my Banning Blackmail scam:

1. Make a new character on the same server and side (horde or alliance) as your main character that you want th
    e gold for. Name the character a name like "Niña" (option+n+n) or use one of the name guides featured on this site.

2. Find a relatively high levelled character from 35-50 (should be the most vulnerable/profitable range. Try to find a character who is disobeying the rules and scamming, botting, etc. but if not it still will work.

3. Whisper them and say, "hey i saw you fishbotting" or etc. use your imagination.

4. Their answer may vary from an angry "who are you!!?" to a "what!?" or instant denial "idk what your talking about [/ignore]" If someone gets very angry at you then just ignore them and you can't be banned if reported because you can just tell a GM you seriously saw them. Your angry friend may just get a nasty visit from a GM.

5. After you have hooked them into conversation and eating out of the palm of your hand tell them that you want whatever amount of gold you desire or you will report them.
    If they say "no" you might as well just report them because "you saw what you saw".

6. Do this over and over its practically failsafe but if you can't get someone to comply just go back to step 2 with a different person. If you start doing this to different people too much you are increasing your risk of being reported and should either delete or just make a new character from square one to avoid repetition.

Any questions email me at
    [email protected] or just post in the thread. Enjoy your plunder! 6):

----(please leave the copyright info below intact)----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    Last edited by blacksabbathfan; 02-28-2007 at 08:29 PM.

Blackmail for Ban
    Fragged Rabbit's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Blackmail for Ban

If you have a name like that with a astrick above it when a GM pms you they will ask you to change it

Note: GM's are worthless

TehGoggles's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is, this has some loop wholes because GM's can't proove that you glide or fishbot, all they can really is check up on you every once and a while, which is someone said "Hey I saw you fishbotting" I'd would basically say Um wtf are you talking about and I wouldn't fishbot for the next few weeks.
    It's true, I pwn faces irl

blacksabbathfan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is true, but you aren't a scared noob about to pee himself TehGoggles. I agree with you I'd do the same thing with Fishbuddy and Glider etc. w/e i'm accused of but there are also a number of other things to accuse them of such as exploiting etc. I agree.

As for Rabbit, the gms will ask you to change the name eventually if they see you with it (they don't hunt for names), but if you are just using this as a scam character then there is a very slim chance a GM will pm you in that short amount of time. And if they do just change you're name and delete the character when finished spamming. That way it will be even harder to keep track of lol

0-0-7's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, Kinda pointless, but I made a paladin named spoogeonu

And I still haven't had to change it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahahaha nice lucky ya idk you may be able to squeeze some gold out of this scam

wowhacker101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh nottin big made 70g went up to a lvl 70 said "wtf is wrong with you!" they then said "Do i know you?" and i said "Yes u do u ass i payed u 70g for a brd run i get all loot! and u scamed me" they said "Uh sorry no u did'nt" then i said "talking to a gm there looking in ur logs and yes it shows that i payed you and u left after and unless ur giveing the cash back ur getting ban!" and he gave me the gold silly rogues
    Last edited by wowhacker101; 03-02-2007 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

The Juggernaut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats good cash

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice ya the idea of scaring people into money works quite well
    When everything's coming your way you're in the wrong lane.