EU *(H)* LF 2s/3s Partner to push Glad this Season - Using HB - 2k Hpala exp menu

User Tag List

Donklol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU *(H)* LF 2s/3s Partner to push Glad this Season - Using HB - 2k Hpala exp

I'll be brief, I'm looking for a partner for farm arena, 2s and 3s, I don't too much care about the comp as long as it, and you, work.
    Pref looking for a fellow HB user using Paid CR (As they are all that work in arena).

For 2s:
    For my Hpala - I'm looking for a Frost DK / Warrior with godlike Intervenes, MSR, and Safeguard
    For my Rdruid - I'm looking for EUs best MM Hunter (pref), a Mage or a Ret paladin (For offheals and utility), Possibly even enh sham
    For my Frost DK - I'm looking for a Ret Paladin, Or basically any God healer, or sick burst/offheals

For 3s, I'll see who inboxes, or If you need a spot in your OWN 3s filled, with either, 1 of the best dps you will see in arena (My dk) or a relentless healer, then inbox me that too and we can talk battlenets

Once again, EU, Horde

EU *(H)* LF 2s/3s Partner to push Glad this Season - Using HB - 2k Hpala exp