Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

boosting.pro trustworthy?

hey there,

anyone experience with boosting.pro? unfortunately i got scammed a few months ago by arenacarry.com und now im looking for a serious offer. i just need 5v5 2.200, the price of 190 dollar is okay for me as well.

thanks for your replies

excuse my english

with regards,

hesitare

boosting.pro trustworthy?
    Dare932's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not used boosting.pro....but honestly there are SOOO many scammers out there I would stick to sites that have proven they are a legitimate business.

I have been scammed by arenaboost.com, and a couple ppl from trade chat.

I am currently testing a carry with ratingboosts.com, when they finish I will give you guys some feedback.

The best site by far out there from my experience is arenarating.com. Every single time I have used them they have had absolutely amazing customer service. If they do not do something they will give you a refund, however between glad carries and RBGs there really isnt anything that they cant do.

I am not going to say specific names, but I know multiple really well known multi rank 1 players that work for them. They are the real deal...so my advice is just stick to arenarating.com.
    Last edited by Dare932; 05-27-2013 at 10:49 AM.

hesitare's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

give them a try

i give boosting.pro a try, they accept paypal, which means in case they scam me i geht through paypal my money back

i will post here if they are serious

regards,
    hesitare
    Last edited by hesitare; 02-20-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Dare932's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hesitare View Post
    i added arenarating.com two days ago to skype, but he didnt answered yet, i dunno, maybe i have added the wrong person? in fact there a 4 skype accounts with exactly the same name

but my problem is that i need a 5v5 boost, and they are really hard to find, i asked a lot of sites but they all said that 5v5 takes too much time und no one is interested in them
    Anyone that tells you that a 5v5 boost is possible is most likely scamming you. The 5s brackets is extremely inactive at the moment. The only players able to get 2200 in 5s at the moment are players who previously had 2200 mmr. Otherwise the carry would literally take a couple weeks.

If you want to get a 5v5 2200 carry you will most likely have to set something up with a carry service for early next season. Right in the early part of the season is when most players try to boost their ratings so the brackets will be very active. You can ask arenarating.com the same question, but I am sure they will tell you the same thing.

Silfwerfisq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As poster above me said, it's unlikely you will find a legit service to boost you to 2.2k in 5s.

I can however suggest you check withhese guys are legit. I can't find any price on 5's boost but send them a message and maybe they can work something out, again- safety > all.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 08-07-2017 at 06:37 AM.

ArenaRatingService's Avatar Member World's Best Boosters CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the original poster:

I think you have added the wrong skype. When you search for us on skype, there are 3 other imposters. Please do not add any of them other than the one with the white AR logo (that one is us). The Skype name is simply ArenaRatingSupport and nothing more. To verify it is us, right click the name and hit "view profile" make sure the skype profile ID is just arenaratingsupport. If its anything else, it is not us.

Dare932's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ArenaRatingDotCom View Post
    To the original poster:

I think you have added the wrong skype. When you search for us on skype, there are 3 other imposters. Please do not add any of them other than the one with the white AR logo (that one is us). The Skype name is simply ArenaRatingSupport and nothing more. To verify it is us, right click the name and hit "view profile" make sure the skype profile ID is just arenaratingsupport. If its anything else, it is not us.
    The imposters are using your logo just FYI...you should really contact skype to get them removed. That is a blatent copyright violation.

hesitare's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys

litte update: boosting.pro is totally legit, they are playing 5v5 atm and i can watch via stream
    they are russian, i guess the ladders are more active than in europe, cause the invites are nearly instant

i contacted them yesterday and on the next day they are boosting...top service

i can highly recommend them

Dare932's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hesitare View Post
    hey guys

litte update: boosting.pro is totally legit, they are playing 5v5 atm and i can watch via stream
    they are russian, i guess the ladders are more active than in europe, cause the invites are nearly instant

i contacted them yesterday and on the next day they are boosting...top service

i can highly recommend them
    Nice another solid boosting service...thanks for the update.

Otsegolectric's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ArenaRating - WoW Arena Boosting Service

dunno if their service is still active. Only service that I know that is or was legit back in S5-S9

vekin101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used boosting.pro and everything worked out fine, no problems quick and easy. Hope this helps

Thebaws12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used boosting.pro too, posted also in their thread. I bought the FoS Challenge mode package thing and they delivered. Good communication too