0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arenacarry.com Scammers!

I just wanted to say that Arenacarry.com, never buy from these..They are just going to scam you, I paid 160$ for a 3v3 boost to 2.2k. I never got what i paid for, they are trying to force u to send with western union, under a false name and you cant do shit about it coz its western union, he told me that the wait time with paypal is 6 weeks, ofc so I cant get it refunded, and the wait time with western union was 72 hours.. And ofc I sent it with western union since it was alot faster. After the 72 hours he picked up the money from western union, and I tried to to ask him when they was going to start my order, he completely ignored me. I have been spamming him, calling him and shit no answer.
    SO if u do not want to get scammed keep away from a guy named James Ayotte and Matthew Totarella, and if you dont believe he scammed me I can prove it to you,.

Arenacarry.com Scammers!
    simenzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    look at the state of there website, I would NEVER even go near that shit..

freddyjoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Especially not this early in MOP. Hardcore players cant even hit 2.2k with certain setups atm. (Speaking out of exp.)

ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by freddyjoe View Post
    Especially not this early in MOP. Hardcore players cant even hit 2.2k with certain setups atm. (Speaking out of exp.)
    lolwut?!??! I hit 2200 in an hour and a half today on an alt. Granted the team was at 1k already..

If you really want an arena carry hit me up. I'll point you in the safest direction.
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

Kester's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There website are soo fishy...
    You should really view some reviews of trustable sources, ideeally here on ownedcore by some highly reputable members, before doing this
    Sorry for your loss!

Muxeo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not alont, I got scammed by them too. Don't buy anything from them. Same story, send money >> got ignored.

So, I added them contact on skype which were shown at their website. After I got scammed, I posted a topic here on ownedcore.com, shortly after person named Jason McKergow - the actual owner (at least that what he told me) contacted me and asked me to delete this post, because "arenacarry is legit" and blaming me for sending money to a wrong person. We figured out that James Ayotte's skype got hacked. Ayotte is another "actual owner". McKergow said that he don't know anything about that and "havent spoke to him anymore", which is really weird, two owners don't speak to each other and customers suppose to send money to them. He also said that he will let me know what happened with Ayotte's skype, since it was his fault not securing his skype accoun
    Not a big deal, okay. Next time I should verify whom I am sending money to.

But that's only half story.
    There's another person featured in this dramma. MATHEW TOTARELLA. The name I sent money to. The most intersting part is, that all this three peeps are friends on facebook.
    After I found that out, I tried to contact to both, McKergow and Ayotte throw basically everything, skype, facebook, emails. And what do you think happened next? Nothing, ignorance again. McKergow even blocked me.
    There is no doubt that it was deliberate from the start, otherwise McKergow would have been more respectful and wouldn't ignore potential customers.

Arenacarry.com Is Not Legit!

P.S. I also have proof, skype, email, facebook conversations if somebody interested, but I am sure you are not.

Peace!
    Last edited by Muxeo; 12-25-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Imao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was the skype of the scammer?

sadman1990's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    think it is important that i share my own story of getting scammed with everyone on this site. I am just another customer who happened to chance across a random carry website whom i believed was legit.
    wowpvpcarry.com is certainly not legit. Here's why. Before i start, i am not just ANOTHER competitor cooking up some story just for the sake of "outmuscling" my rivals. I am a sorely disappointed customer who was
    scammed of my money, and this has left me feeling a great sense of injustice of the amount of fraudulent websites around. WOWPVPCARRY.COM IS CERTAINLY NOT LEGIT.

I decided to visit WOWPVPCARRY.com 2 weeks back, and purchased a carry from the owner. I spent a total of $500 for the entire carry package
    His skype name was called MARK SPENCER. He promised me that his site has been around for 4 years and the "best in the business". I was informed that within 72hrs
    he would contact me to commence the carry. (BOY I WAS WRONG).

I paid via Western Union the 500USD and mailed it to a person called MATTHEW TOTARELLA. Upon giving him my 10digit code, and personal information. He started to ignore me over the next 3 days.This was my conversation i had with him.
    On the 2nd day he continued to ignore me and i logged into another skype account to add him saying i was an interested customer. LO AND BEHOLD. He responded instantly and quoted me a price way above the usual price after linking him my armory.
    saying my gear was poor and i have to fork out a additional 300USD for an RBG carry.(Basic price was 300USD). I then revealed myself and questioned him on why he chose to ignore me on skype. He DELETED/BLOCKED me instantly.

[2/4/2013 8:39:00 PM] Mark Spencer (wowpvpcarry.com): yes
    [2/4/2013 8:39:04 PM] Mark Spencer (wowpvpcarry.com): headed to bed now, gn!
    [2/4/2013 8:39:10 PM] mxxxx: ok
    [2/4/2013 8:39:11 PM] mxxxx: peace
    [2/4/2013 8:39:16 PM] mxxxx: keep me updated
    [2/4/2013 8:39:17 PM] Mark Spencer (wowpvpcarry.com): 4 am haha
    [2/4/2013 8:39:17 PM] Mark Spencer (wowpvpcarry.com): gn
    [2/4/2013 8:39:19 PM] mxxxx: soon please
    [2/4/2013 8:39:20 PM] mxxxx: haha
    [2/4/2013 8:39:23 PM] mxxxx: when u got a team tgt

[2/5/2013 9:23:52 PM] mxxxx: Pst me once your up n running !
    [2/6/2013 2:08:34 PM] mxxxx: Mark as a customer , I sincerely hope you can provide me with a status update . It's been more then 40 hours since I last heard from you.
    Take note that legal action will be taking against your fraudulent Company. In addition, your reputation (if u even have one) will be going down the drain.
    Expect to have ongoing investigations on your website soon. I wish you all the best of luck scamming people of their money. You will be apprehended and brought to the law .
    Truly unprofessional and unacceptable for a matured 28 year old man. Good luck
    [2/7/2013 8:19:09 PM] mxxxx: You might get away this time, but I'm making sure there ain't no next time. Not for any of your future "customers" .

As u can see from the above, he did not respond once to my comments. He chose to ignore me after he picked up the money which i sent via WESTERN UNION.

As customers, there are many websites out there which are not legit. This is my own personal experience with wowpvpcarry.com. I went to search their network domain, and apparently they were only set up September 2012. Which contradicts them saying theyu have been in the business for over 4 years.

Please, i urge everyone to not make the same mistake as me, and get scammed by such sites. WOWPVPCARRY.COM has been trying to scam ignorant consumers over the last 5 mths or so, making thousands of dollars in the process. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.
    AND SPREAD THE WORD. only trust good sites with good reviews. If u recognise sites with bad reviews, BE WARY.

-M

Araora's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WARNING: It has come to our attention that some players are pretending to work for arenacarry.com in an attempt to scam people of their money/gold. PLEASE make sure that you are talking to Baddieisback or Baddieisboss in skype, Burnyoualiveownz in AIM, or that you set up your carry through [email protected] before making any payments.

AndersJanson's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Araora View Post
    WARNING: It has come to our attention that some players are pretending to work for arenacarry.com in an attempt to scam people of their money/gold. PLEASE make sure that you are talking to Baddieisback or Baddieisboss in skype, Burnyoualiveownz in AIM, or that you set up your carry through [email protected] before making any payments.

YOU are the scammer retard, read the whole thread everyone, THEY ARE THE SCAMMERS

AndersJanson's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site looks like it was designed by a color-blind retard randomly bashing his keyboard too.

Papaluci's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just put in an order to these guys and I've been getting ignored all week. I have opened a dispute with paypal. Does anyone ever have any luck with these disputes? Cause I'm wanting to take legal action.

Rhonso's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Papaluci View Post
    I just put in an order to these guys and I've been getting ignored all week. I have opened a dispute with paypal. Does anyone ever have any luck with these disputes? Cause I'm wanting to take legal action.
    Good Luck with that. Anyways in my country there is a law, when someone robs you for more than 200€ you can administer justice with them.
    Maybe that can be helpful to you.
    Btw I'm pretty curious why you didn't check if they're legit before you made a purchase ?)

vahaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a few ways to check if a website is legit. First off, check to see if they have an SSL encryption. The way to do this is to type in https instead of http when typing in the address URL in the web browser. Next, do a Google search for their website name and see if any weird listings come up. See what others have to say about them.

1) Lookup the domain name Whois information, using one of the many lookup sites:
    2) Check the contact us page information, ideally there will be a physical store/warehouse address and a contact phone number, if there's a phone# go ahead and call to get the feel for the operators.

3) Look for an HTTPS encrypted address on the checkout pages where you enter your personal information

ALso To check the website is secure use the site Webutation.net ,you will get more information about the website.Get the "whois" information from WhoisXY.com to know the administrative contact,technical contact etc.

If a website is not verified through these means then you do run a risk when dealing with them.
    Last edited by vahaa; 02-08-2015 at 11:40 AM.